Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:54:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you care if Billions of people need help?  (Read 3748 times)
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:09:05 AM

A staggering number of people on Earth are starving. Others lack education, housing, and many other things which could improve their life.
If/when you become mega-rich from Bitcoin and/or at this time:
Do you care if Billions of people need help?
Any ideas what you can/will want to do to help?

ps. These are the upscale "starving children", many of the other photos are truly horrific.

2 Billions of people came out of extreme poverty in 50 years. We need to keep improving our production mechanisms, produce more, innovate and work hard. It is how you will help the weakest the most.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:04:10 PM

2 Billions of people came out of extreme poverty in 50 years. We need to keep improving our production mechanisms, produce more, innovate and work hard. It is how you will help the weakest the most.

This is not going to work under today's social and economy structure, if productivity increase by 1000 times, that extra wealth will always go to a few people, and they spend lots wealth on their own interest, and maybe spare 1-2 percent for the poor when they are in good mood

FED printed trillions of money, and where did those money go?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 01:54:12 PM

Look at it this way. Imagine that you are a $trillionaire, or even greater (Satoshi?). Imagine, also that you give all your multi-$trillions to help the poor and needy of the world. Are your $trillions enough to keep them alive in joy forever?

So far as any of us know, multi-$trillions aren't enough to produce everlasting life. People are going to die of old age if nothing else. In fact, usually the accumulation of the $trillions is what causes the poverty around the world. The only difference might be in the case of Satoshi, if Bitcoin ever goes viral worldwide.

Since there are loads of people who are helping the poor children of the world with their money, if you don't have money, the best thing you can do is to tell the kids about the love of Jesus, and the salvation He provides. Why is this best? Because then they have the chance believe, to arise in the resurrection, to be with God in glory, forever, in the New Heavens and the New Earth God is preparing for all those who love Him, and believe in His Son, Jesus.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Submotion

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:44:24 PM

A staggering number of people on Earth are starving. Others lack education, housing, and many other things which could improve their life.

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photographs/61-102.jpg

ps. These are the upscale "starving children", many of the other photos are truly horrific.

I think Apathy is one of the greatest human diseases. Sadly we care too much about our own children but nobody elses. I think there's always going to be some level of poverty but extreme poverty is never acceptable anywhere and can be avoided. I think more wealthy people and countries should be doing more to helping those less fortunate people countries but not under the guise of 'false charity'.
Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:47:28 PM

The belief of the contribution towards the needy arises only when we think that we hold the key towards excellence in earning BTC. As being a part the crypto-currency world it is our duty to contribute towards the needy ( I personally donate to our locality charity, especially for the upliftment of the children who have abandoned by their parents ) and again since we believe that the Lord rewards those with a helpful heart.
We must also not forget that there are millions in the world who are financially insecure. They need a support to believe that they can also earn in millions and become financially secure. I will dedicate myself towards delivering the knowledge that I have gained and will continue to learn in the crypto-currency world, to the insecure so that they join BTC and become financially secure. I sincerely believe that this a better donation than contribution of BTC to the needy.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:14:58 PM

I honestly do, But I do not know what I can do for them. I often see the news of how miserable people survive, feel sorry for them but I can not do much, I can not help them. Instantly helping is better than just caring, and I have not been able to do that yet.
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:31 PM

Yes I actually do care and feel bad for them. That this is the reality and that it will not change. There's not much that I can do though, it's the nature of life on Earth.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:38:22 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 11:58:55 PM by DanWork

I live in a country that taxation is heavy, yet my family has been supporting charity for as long I can remember. That probably counts as caring.
You're talking about your family, I'm assuming your parents. What about you?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:42:00 PM

Sure I will help them, we need more good people in this world, this world already turn to heartless world, where almost everyone is greedy, a little hand helping them will great, I believe in karma and the power of giving, make good deed reap good things
thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:51:41 PM

If I will be mega-rich I will build a livelihood programs, helping on the special abilities of a community to make it grow, building schools and hospitals with no fees to be collected. No foreign workers that will take a share for profit but only for those who belong on that group. I will also build business and those people are my priority.
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:05:53 AM

My jawban "yes" is very caring even though I am short but I still care and will always set aside some money to donate.
Tramselbiso

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:16:36 AM

When I'm rich I will create autonomous drones that can recognize starving people using AI and drop soylent near them.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:25:37 AM

Well since i have no means of addressing the issue, i probably care less for now. All i can do is to help in small insignificant ways with whatever i currently have. Of course if i get lucky, i'd care more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:46:28 AM

Hey, this would not probably the main thinking of the people who gets billionaire from bitcoin. Those people who needs help, they should first go to our government, they are the ones who really need to give some help to those person and not who make become lots of money because of bitcoin because at the first place we are using our income just to invest some of our money to have a bitcoin and just to make rich or just to make profit, then suddenly I am doing this to other people?HuhHuh
nargizochka12

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Hello there I am nargizochka12

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

I think we should all care and start to donate to everyone that is in need, they are the ones that need the most help!!!
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:13:13 PM

Yah. I always wanted to help others as long as I can. To help is the attitude of being human in this planet. Even in a simple way to help it is so much appreciated by person who you helped for without expecting a return. Currently I joined campaign to gain some blessings so that I would able to do more to help others especially those homeless children. Its rrally so nice to help either or neither you are a bad or good person you have tgis in mind to help others. How much more if I become riches I can do things beyond my limitation just to give my hands to the needy in this planet as long as I can,  even animals that homeless and week.
bobitza

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:27:49 PM

If Bitcoin can help me become a billionaire, I would do charity work and help more people. I would be interested if anyone needs my help. Bring happiness to others, I will feel happy. Poet Huu once said: Life is not just recognized for his own. So let's help others when you might need help many of you.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:44:14 PM
Merited by Bit_Happy (5)

If Bitcoin can help me become a billionaire, I would do charity work and help more people. I would be interested if anyone needs my help. Bring happiness to others, I will feel happy. Poet Huu once said: Life is not just recognized for his own. So let's help others when you might need help many of you.
You don't need to become a billionaire before you start to help those who are in need, you can start small with the little amount of money that you currently have and you see that as you give, You are going to receive as well from people. Nothing good goes unrewarded.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
minhnguyen

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:22:37 PM

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/photographs/61-102.jpg

if you care, can u do anything for them?
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:52 AM

You don't need to become a billionaire before you start to help those who are in need, you can start small with the little amount of money that you currently have and you see that as you give, You are going to receive as well from people. Nothing good goes unrewarded.
I fully support...we can help even one person and the situation in the world will already getting better, the main thing is to start and constantly do what is in your power
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: