Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner(s) to help rid inventory of mining cases for profit.  (Read 1312 times)
MrThePlague (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:48:28 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 07:24:58 AM by MrThePlague

Already in talks via PM from somebody interested. Even though I am confident he'll end up committing, this certainly isn't a 'one partner needed' thing. With the inventory I have in stock, the more people who would want to join for some quick cash, I can accommodate all Smiley so quick bump encase more are interested

At one point I was manufacturing a bunch of wooden open frame mining cases for sale. Around the time inventory was stacking up, the ZoomHash miner released and really put a dent in the GPU mining market, ever since then I've got a storage room filled to the brim of these GPU mining cases.

Hundreds available off the top of my head (most unpainted, some however are painted various test colors). 40% or so of them are already assembled, with about 60% of them unassembled (they easily are a DIY assembly with only a few pieces and no tools/screws required.) for those who want to save on shipping.

They currently sell spuraticly in 1's and 2's, however regardless of these sales it really just isn't making a dent in the overall bulk I made. What I am looking for is somebody who can help me sell these in a bulkier fashion (really any sale would get you paid, bulk or not) and in return keep a % of each sale price for your troubles. Obviously I would take care of all the shipping/packaging/inventory on my own, all that needs to be done otherwise is get some proper sales. Due to how many I've sold in the past verses the total cost for manufacturing, I can pretty much work with a seller on any price and have it be a fair deal on both ends, so there is major leeway as far as pricing goes on my end.

These cases are stack-able, with a table top lid and optional 7 inch expansion tray for things like dual hard drives and such. Crafted on a 3-axis CNC router system using quality wood/bits, every one of these is superb looking and don't vary in small measurement differences between one another like a hand crafted case might. While most are unpainted, I'd happily paint any and all a buyer would want if the low cost of paint is covered in the sale price.

Please check out this old eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221418186789?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649   for full description and various pictures of this particular case.

Plus, I also have cases for ZoomHash Gridseed's that are made with equal craftsmanship and stack-able all the same. Available to hold 10, 20, or 32 ZH Gridseed's, all assemble within minutes without tools/screws required, all of them unpainted (as it stands). A fraction of the inventory available compared to the GPU cases, but still enough around to make an nice additional profit if there is any interest with them.

Please check out this old eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221405565743?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   for full description and various pictures of the ZoomHash case.

All inventory is in the Washington, DC, USA area, and would ship (or is available for Pick Up) from the same location. Anyone interested seriously in this is welcome to a case for yourself if needed to see first hand the quality of these cases are as described, so you know first hand that these are as described accurately prior to putting your reputation on the line when 'selling' them. I would love to rid myself of this inventory in one sale, however at this point I am willing to sell whatever I can (be it bulk or solo cases at a time) in order to just get these off my hands and free up some storage space.

Appreciate you taking the time to read this, as far as specific questions on pricing / personal profit, these can all be worked out personally between myself and the interested party.

My Rep: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209239.msg2191317#msg2191317
BTC: 1A412oChzSsVYXgXThTWFEh8uCg25EBxov

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrThePlague (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 03:55:20 PM

Update: After doing a rough count of inventory, profit margins for helping me rid all of it can range from several hundred dollars to one thousand dollars. Obviously an exact profit number depends on the exact number of cases as well as the price point set. But after shipping costs are deducted, these figures came from an estimated price point that is so extremely low it's practically giving them away.

Certainly a nice chunk of spending BTC for never physically needing to touch a product!

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:11:32 PM

Update: After doing a rough count of inventory, profit margins for helping me rid all of it can range from several hundred dollars to one thousand dollars. Obviously an exact profit number depends on the exact number of cases as well as the price point set. But after shipping costs are deducted, these figures came from an estimated price point that is so extremely low it's practically giving them away.

Certainly a nice chunk of spending BTC for never physically needing to touch a product!

I am an Amazon reseller; my biggest question would be whether or not you could market these as having ANY other uses?
MrThePlague (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:12:59 PM

I am an Amazon reseller; my biggest question would be whether or not you could market these as having ANY other uses?

Well currently I am using one myself for my non mining desktop computer. Since it's open frame and my room gets quite hot, it gets maximum air flow naturally which helps tremendously, so above all it's a solid computer case (as solid as a case goes in the open frame department).

I suppose they could be used as some type of desk / counter with shelves every 6 - 9" or so, but I'd have to double check that to be sure it doesn't look too tacky (selling it as one thing when it clearly was designed for something else). Though using the CNC router system for material cutting, if something like a computer desk or furniture is something very profitable to sell, then it's simple enough to design a product specifically for that. I get anal about quality so it would just feel wrong doing anything but creating a new design from scratch based on whatever product we'd market. So in the end, out side of this being a computer case, I can't think of any other uses for these where I wouldn't have that feeling that I could have produced a much better product if that was my intention from the get go.

MrThePlague (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:26:09 AM

The more the merrier! If interested there is still plenty of money to be made, so please post or PM if interested!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: