Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I remember when _______  (Read 1646 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 02:02:57 AM

__MTV showed music. Exclusively.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:32:05 AM

I just discovered bitcoin!  Grin

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 03:36:35 AM

I shared my first sip of beer with my Dad

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 03:36:41 AM

I remember when I came across Bitcoins they were 8 cents. I forgot about it because it was around the time that CPU mining was becoming obsolete, and there wasn't many things you could spend them on at the time. So why should I have bought any, right? lol
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2012, 08:14:02 AM

I remember when I came across Bitcoins they were 8 cents. I forgot about it because it was around the time that CPU mining was becoming obsolete, and there wasn't many things you could spend them on at the time. So why should I have bought any, right? lol
I remember looking bitcoin back up over a year after I initially discovered it and having missed the bubble.
I remember liquidating my bitcoinica long position from 2 to 2.5 and watching the prices to continue to climb.
Did lots of stupid things...

Don't let that get you down, there will be another time. You have to be a contrarian investor at heart and always learn Smiley
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2012, 10:29:38 PM

My first job in college was sysadmin for FORTRAN and COBOL.

Unprotected sex was safe (and fun and available!).

A fag was something English wanna-be's smoked.

Boeing 707's were the shit for transcontinental flight, and you could fly Braniff, TWA, Pan Am, Eastern, Piedmont, Hughes Airwest, and flight attendants were called stewardesses, and were uniformly hot females.

Silicon Valley was the shitty part of the Bay Area, and the only thing to see there was the Winchester House, and then only if you were driving through, since it was on a par with the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz.

European countries all had their own currencies, and they were cool- Marks, Francs, Drachma, Kroner, and traveling was a bitch because you had to know exchange rates against thirty currencies.

There actually was a place where all the Communists lived, it was called the Soviet Union, and it was creepy as hell going there, and accidentally smuggling in 4 ounces of hash from Copenhagen damn near gave me a heart attack when I discovered it in my backpack, AFTER the border search.
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2012, 02:15:42 AM

My first job in college was sysadmin for FORTRAN and COBOL.

Unprotected sex was safe (and fun and available!).

A fag was something English wanna-be's smoked.

Boeing 707's were the shit for transcontinental flight, and you could fly Braniff, TWA, Pan Am, Eastern, Piedmont, Hughes Airwest, and flight attendants were called stewardesses, and were uniformly hot females.

Silicon Valley was the shitty part of the Bay Area, and the only thing to see there was the Winchester House, and then only if you were driving through, since it was on a par with the Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz.

European countries all had their own currencies, and they were cool- Marks, Francs, Drachma, Kroner, and traveling was a bitch because you had to know exchange rates against thirty currencies.

There actually was a place where all the Communists lived, it was called the Soviet Union, and it was creepy as hell going there, and accidentally smuggling in 4 ounces of hash from Copenhagen damn near gave me a heart attack when I discovered it in my backpack, AFTER the border search.

Suddenly realizing I've lead a rather boring life...

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: