Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filled] Requesting 1.77 BTC to top off an important purchase.  (Read 1517 times)
fabrizziop

Activity: 506
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 06:45:28 PM

This is either a sockpuppet or a scam. 

Meh, I won't lend to anyone of them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuciusDeBeers (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 06:50:12 PM

None of the above.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 02, 2012, 08:57:41 PM

Meh, I won't lend to anyone of them.

Nither of these comments actually amout to anything, No offence, But think about it, 2 new users exchanging 1.77BTC and getting trolled like it was a 1'000BTC loan, Do you really think that someone will lend either of us any amount based on this transaction? (note I dont borrow for this reason)

This is just silly, Nearly every loan gets a "seems legit" stuff stamped all over it, Nothing in life is 100% I appreceate your thoughts on protection of bitcoins (let's be honest there are more scams going on than actual transactions) I have made my choice.

If anyone comes to me claiming I loaned to "x" who scammed me good! I will :-

1) I will only confirm the transaction actually took place with me
2) any further lending of an increased amount will result in additional backup/evidence
3) I will point out that I allways remain anonymous unless I get asked to come forward for rep/evedance
4) I will not say "This person is more trustworthy than god you should give him your bank card + Pin"
5) Initially I allways reply to a publicly announced ask for a loan (i.e. I dont lend to P.M.)
6) I am only a small lender for all these reasons, I am happy to help people for just a few coins.
7) not take pity on you for not asking your own question's and relying on a small loan to justify a large loan.

I think I will say no more, Everyone here has their own minds to make up about every post in every thread,
Let's just watch this and see where we go in the future.
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
August 05, 2012, 02:21:35 PM

Well, all paid up and early too, Thank you
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: