Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 186 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DaDice.com - Next Gen Social Gambling Dice Experience | Progressive Jackpot  (Read 257856 times)
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:09:33 AM

I always got this message : Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
But, i still can play.

Other than that, pilot mode is fast
And level & milestone system are make this site interesting

I hope this site will become big dice site Smiley

i too have that message again and again Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
so admin fix that issue, is withdraw not instant there?

I get message 'Socket Connection Failed' when my connection is poor.
I waited one hour for withdraw to hit my wallet.

Yes,socket connection warning is something that other sites usually do not give, and it is with poor connection.

when will you fix this issue? will it keep on being like this? because it is pretty annoying to that that message, i hope you fix this socket problem soon !  Undecided Undecided
i am playing on dadice i have no issue like that, it's working for me pretty fast,
dadice is awesome looking dice site,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:14:41 AM

No problem facing so far site is fully functional and working well for me too. Cheesy
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:18:08 AM

sites working great for me, no issue on my end here

what is the minimum amount to invest in the site btw?
dadice (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:37:42 AM

0.05 BTC, mate.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:42:16 AM

I always got this message : Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
But, i still can play.

Other than that, pilot mode is fast
And level & milestone system are make this site interesting

I hope this site will become big dice site Smiley

i too have that message again and again Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!
so admin fix that issue, is withdraw not instant there?

I get message 'Socket Connection Failed' when my connection is poor.
I waited one hour for withdraw to hit my wallet.

Yes,socket connection warning is something that other sites usually do not give, and it is with poor connection.

when will you fix this issue? will it keep on being like this? because it is pretty annoying to that that message, i hope you fix this socket problem soon !  Undecided Undecided

The socket warning means that the clients side internet connection is too slow to connect. There is unfortunately nothing we can do. However, apart from chat and bet updates DaDice is still fully functional for you. Also often if you stay on the site and your connection improves, you get automatically connected.

<- My trust rating is a joke, due to the poor and worthless implementation of trust ratings at bitcointalk.org
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:46:46 AM

withdraw still manual i try withdraw 0.0017btc not instant

We will process all pending withdrawals during the day. Instant withdrawals will be available later this week, probably on Friday, since we are monitoring the functionality since we have real players online now.

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:51:40 AM

Socket Connection Failed. some features will not function!

How to solve this?

I have the same issue it was brought up in the past and apparently is an connection problem on the client site. Maybe the error could be presented in less drastic way?

Nitpicking:

#1 I cant edit the amount, I have to enter it completely. After a full refresh of the page (ctrl + f5) the amount to gamble is greyish and can not be edited.

I first have to enter an amount to play with and afterwards I can edit the amount. This could easily result in an 1 BTC bet instead of 1 satoshi.

#2 when I win the amount won is shown higher as I would expect. I would expect it to show + 1 satoshi and not 2 satoshi on a 2x bet. I understand that I "give away" 1 satoshi before I roll and get two back, but due to the speed off online dice this looks odd to me. This is especially true IMHO with a high chance to win.

#3 I cant "preroll". I know that prerolling is a gambler's fallacy as it does not change anything, but 0 satoshi bets should still be possible, instead I get the "Please enter bet amount." message

#4 missing stats on the site
- overal bankroll / invested
- the profit for investors
- # bets
- amount wagered
- amount won by players
- possibly more
- similar stats for the individual player found them, maybe add an additional link to the same window under "account" on the left site.

#5 invest all button

#6 when trying to invest 20 satoshi I get the message -> "Please enter an amount to invest." You probably have some sort of minimal amount that can be invested. The message should probably reflect that.

#7 I could not find a way to verify the rolls. Since you provide the code I might write a ruby script when I have time, but IMHO there should be links to 3rd party verifiers. I understand you cant link to something that does not exist, but maybe you could provide this yourself for the time beeing.

Code:
hmac-sha512(server_seed, client_seed-nonce)

Really appreciate your post!

Most of your recommendations are already on our to-do list and will be implemented during the next few days. Recommendation #1 however was not and is now on top of the list.

Thank you very much!

paradoxal420

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:12:05 AM

How to solve this?

I have the same issue it was brought up in the past and apparently is an connection problem on the client site. Maybe the error could be presented in less drastic way?

Nitpicking:

#1 I cant edit the amount, I have to enter it completely. After a full refresh of the page (ctrl + f5) the amount to gamble is greyish and can not be edited.

I first have to enter an amount to play with and afterwards I can edit the amount. This could easily result in an 1 BTC bet instead of 1 satoshi.

#2 when I win the amount won is shown higher as I would expect. I would expect it to show + 1 satoshi and not 2 satoshi on a 2x bet. I understand that I "give away" 1 satoshi before I roll and get two back, but due to the speed off online dice this looks odd to me. This is especially true IMHO with a high chance to win.

#3 I cant "preroll". I know that prerolling is a gambler's fallacy as it does not change anything, but 0 satoshi bets should still be possible, instead I get the "Please enter bet amount." message

- # bets
- amount wagered
- amount won by players
- possibly more
- similar stats for the individual player found them, maybe add an additional link to the same window under "account" on the left site.

#5 invest all button

#6 when trying to invest 20 satoshi I get the message -> "Please enter an amount to invest." You probably have some sort of minimal amount that can be invested. The message should probably reflect that.

#7 I could not find a way to verify the rolls. Since you provide the code I might write a ruby script when I have time, but IMHO there should be links to 3rd party verifiers. I understand you cant link to something that does not exist, but maybe you could provide this yourself for the time beeing.

Code:

Most of your recommendations are already on our to-do list and will be implemented during the next few days. Recommendation #1 however was not and is now on top of the list.

Thank you very much!

I never had the #1 issue. I think it's a browser issue maybe?

One thing I completely agree with is #7.
It would be nice if you at least showed the server side function for generating rolls so it could be ported to a different language.

It's difficult translating a paragraph to code. I completely matched everything the paragraph says but it's still outputting incorrect roll outcomes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[Jr.Member]

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:21:06 AM

0.05 BTC, mate.

You must be joking, It's so high for poor ivestor ??
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:29:57 AM

How to solve this?

Nitpicking:

- # bets
- amount wagered
- amount won by players
- possibly more

#5 invest all button

Code:

Thank you very much!

I never had the #1 issue. I think it's a browser issue maybe?

One thing I completely agree with is #7.
It would be nice if you at least showed the server side function for generating rolls so it could be ported to a different language.

It's difficult translating a paragraph to code. I completely matched everything the paragraph says but it's still outputting incorrect roll outcomes.

Working on #7.

Regarding #1 what he meant is that the zeros are placeholders. You need to enter all the zeros again, if you just want to bet a satoshi. Keeping all the zeros as static value would be the solution we are looking at.

joclixx

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:01:13 PM

how long i get my withdraw??

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:11:57 PM

withdrawal is currently manual as they stated before, you might have to wait for a bit

We will process all pending withdrawals during the day. Instant withdrawals will be available later this week, probably on Friday, since we are monitoring the functionality since we have real players online now.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:05:01 PM

withdrawal is currently manual as they stated before, you might have to wait for a bit

We have processed all pending withdrawal requests. I am sure joclixx will confirm soon!?

Anyway, we will process instant withdrawals again as from tomorrow.

cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:11:51 PM

We have processed all pending withdrawal requests. I am sure joclixx will confirm soon!?

Anyway, we will process instant withdrawals again as from tomorrow.

if you dont run an auto withdrawal then it means you are way behind the other gambling sites , i know you are still fairly new, but with your huge paying sig campaign, im sure that enabling an auto withdrawal wont break the house bankroll
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:12:27 PM

How about making a good preparation for the site before official launch ...

Fixing the site when people are playing on the site make a nuisance for them

and will the withdraw process automated on the future ?

Thanks for attention
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:17:11 PM

Thanks for attention

Look mate, we did instant withdrawals earlier this week. After we have discovered a glitch we have stopped it. Others in the past just closed shop after such incidents. Even the current 'Market Leader' had many issues and still has.... What do you like, a site that is acting responsible with your money or a site that doesn't care?

As said before, instant withdrawals will be enabled again tomorrow.

dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:19:06 PM

Thanks for attention

We also did a proper preparation. However, you never know what happens after you go live. Others are online for 2 years and still have issues...

yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4424

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:26:31 PM

Thanks for attention

We also did a proper preparation. However, you never know what happens after you go live. Others are online for 2 years and still have issues...

take a look at primedice for a good example. theyre still having troubles and they launched the new site last year. no matter what some issues will happen, some the devs can fix while players are online, and some cannot be fixed while players are online.

at least youre online posting about fixing the problems where as other sites support doesnt reply for a day or 2 normally

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:36:29 PM

Thanks for attention

take a look at primedice for a good example. theyre still having troubles and they launched the new site last year. no matter what some issues will happen, some the devs can fix while players are online, and some cannot be fixed while players are online.

at least youre online posting about fixing the problems where as other sites support doesnt reply for a day or 2 normally

agreed with you every business take some time to be establish, dadice looking promising with original script and cool layout.
dadice (OP)

DaDice Administration

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:41:18 PM

Thank you  trafficolaa and yahoo62278 !

People tend to forget that we are only 2 days online Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 186 »
  Print  

Jump to: