Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:13:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: scam okpay.com - perfect ewallet for masochists  (Read 3048 times)
peterricken (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:17:35 AM

Ok, latest update. Mayzus is ignoring as well even though they should have an organized complaints policy in place, as they state themselves at:

http://moneypolo.com/our-complaints-policy/

This is the error I get in my inbox  when sending an email to the address specified on the page about this:

The reason of the delivery failure was:

Unknown user

Okpay still doesn't provide a realistic answer to all the requests.
peterricken (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:41:11 PM

Look at how the available funds have decreased in Mayzus, their financial processor.

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06721866/MAYZUS-FINANCIAL-SERVICES-LIMITED/company-summary

I guess this could explain why these people started locking old accounts...
Until now Mayzus shows bad faith and not even answer any of the emails I've sent... They are working hand in hand with okpay in keeping the money !
peterricken (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 02:50:30 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 03:50:41 PM by peterricken

Same Here, but now I GOT THE FIRST OFFICIAL ANSWER REGARDING MY APOSTILLE SITUATION:

I have ommited the countries and full names but I can show the original email if someone needs confirmation. It originates from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Y  ( the country where I was asked to send the documents )

Hello Mr P R,

In reference to your email, I wish to convey to you the following
information:

1. If your documents have made apostile in X you can use them in
Y.
2. To check the number of apostile should contact the X authorities
responsible for apostile.

Best Regards,

P E

OFFICIAL PROOF ONE OKPAY IS CLEARLY A SCAM BECAUSE THEY LIE ABOUT THAT INVENTED REQUIREMENT OF A CERTAIN COUNTRY !
MORE TO COME AND WILL POST ALSO STATUSES OF LEGAL COMPLAINTS AGAINST THE COMPANY !
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 10:18:38 PM

If your documents are notarized and apostille and if the OKPAY's company jurisdiction is part of the  Hague Convention, then OKPAY MUST accept your documents.

If OKPAY jurisdiction is not part of  Hague Convention then your docs must be legalized by the diplomatic/consular mission of OKpay's jurisdiction(i don't know who it is) in your country.

So, find out where OKPAY is registered
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:14:55 AM

Hello dear,

If you search the net you will see that you are not the only one with this problem,
These garbage which are called company work on a simple system
The system is simple and very reliable but you know already the system!!you're not part of it.
PM for more info.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
peterricken (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:15:14 PM

If your documents are notarized and apostille and if the OKPAY's company jurisdiction is part of the  Hague Convention, then OKPAY MUST accept your documents.

If OKPAY jurisdiction is not part of  Hague Convention then your docs must be legalized by the diplomatic/consular mission of OKpay's jurisdiction(i don't know who it is) in your country.

So, find out where OKPAY is registered

I did as I was asked by them initially and sent the documents were I was requested.
Finding out where okpay is registered proves to be somewhat complicated because they like to keep their jurisdiction section blank on their site.
Never mind, I will keep you updated on the actions taken against them.
Either okpay or their financial service provider must clarify it.
peterricken (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:17:23 PM

Hello dear,

If you search the net you will see that you are not the only one with this problem,
These garbage which are called company work on a simple system
The system is simple and very reliable but you know already the system!!you're not part of it.
PM for more info.

Bait and Switch System... Yes I realized that. They're selective scammers and once they have nothing more to say because they don't have any legal or logical arguments they decide to just ignore you.
Their customer process seems to follow this line: Very prompt when you prepare to sign-up , helpful when they assist you in funding your account, scammers when they already have your money and especially when you haven't moved them for a long time.
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:59:13 AM

Hello dear,

Can you add some prof here with all the details?
Like pic your account,you money (4500 USD that are now in your account)
The name of verified exchanger and transaction and more info.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
peterricken (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:42:06 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 04:24:49 PM by peterricken

Hello dear,

Can you add some prof here with all the details?
Like pic your account,you money (4500 USD that are now in your account)
The name of verified exchanger and transaction and more info.

Hi,

i can't login my account since okpay locked it and removed any access to it, but i can paste the confirmation emails i have from okpay:

Payment

Amount
$4776.00 USD

Date / Time
12/16/2014 3:01 PM

Sender
F1EX - Formula1 EXchanger (verified)

Sender Email
info@f1ex.com

and attempt to send:

Dear Mr. P A R,
You have sent a payment of $4 776.00 USD to Goldux.

Payment

Transaction ID

Date / Time
1/30/2015 11:17 AM

Description
Price
Qty
Amount

Goldux.com-order-60604
4 776.00
$4 776.00 USD

Total
$4 776.00 USD

Gross
$4 776.00 USD

If you encounter a problem or require more information about the product or service purchased, please contact the merchant or site owner directly:

Merchant

Name
Goldux  (verified)

Website
http://goldux.com

Email
admin@goldux.com

Wallet ID
OK990419844
MarkMJ

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:33:17 PM

Hello dear,

I would be very pleased to help you but however I can not DO it,
The reason is the following:I got an negative that is now neutral from a person who in my opinion is believed THE FATHER OF THE INTERNET
So I took this negative that is now neutral because I help user's of this forum,AGAIN from THE FATHER OF THE INTERNET
I send you PM and you do not even understand what I wrote,I stopped sending anything related to this topic IN PM with this reason.
Can you post my PM,red PM!read again.

edit:

I forgot to mention,the goldux.com is owned by okpay.com in a manner unique

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: