Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:37:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: boy/girl threads  (Read 1646 times)
muddyheights2 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:04:44 PM

look how much "do girls use bitcoin" compared to "do boys use bitcoin" replies it shows that men think with their willy when they post and some how girls are worshipped for being a girl.

wot u dont seem to understand is this they are no different from us except they attempt to marry a rich person and steal 50% of their wealth and use sex as a weapon to weaken our fellow man theres not too much about them really wot are wi in kindergarten grow up fools
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:19:34 PM

Bitcoin is still very underground and appeals to Geeks mostly, thats why the demographic is mostly guys.
R2D221

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:38:52 PM

You started well, showing how it's ridiculous to point out whether someone is a boy or a girl when using Bitcoin.

Then you go with your misogynistic crazy hypothesis about women attacking men when throughout history it's women that have been oppressed, and not the other way round.

An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:46:14 PM

look how much "do girls use bitcoin" compared to "do boys use bitcoin" replies it shows that men think with their willy when they post and some how girls are worshipped for being a girl.

wot u dont seem to understand is this they are no different from us except they attempt to marry a rich person and steal 50% of their wealth and use sex as a weapon to weaken our fellow man theres not too much about them really wot are wi in kindergarten grow up fools

You're telling me no males have attempted to marry rich women? Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex? And men are so weak they let women get over on them?

I just posted this in the other thread, but "Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt," seriously.
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:06:36 PM

Girls are free to make guys attracted with their beauty and guys are free to attract girls with their money. Get a grip OP and stop getting in other people's lives.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

Actually yes this is real. Money can talk but words are cheap Cheesy

99% who use bitcoin is male. I only know 3 women who used bitcoin in letstalkbitcoin.

Bitcoin is still very underground and appeals to Geeks mostly, thats why the demographic is mostly guys.

so, if a women use bitcoin she is geeks too lol

~iki
kolloh
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:07:21 PM

The majority of bitcoin users tend to be men mainly due to the majority of tech users being male.
lamela

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:54:59 PM

The majority of bitcoin users tend to be men mainly due to the majority of tech users being male.

Yeah I agree..If some brands like gucci, LV or dior accept BTC then I see a loot of women getting into the BTC train.
LeoN147

Activity: 91
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:57:43 PM
Merited by Nexillus (2)

Well, bitcoin ain't that underground Cheesy
Some sites/services started to accept BTC because It's getting popular.
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:03:37 PM

OP is correct.  Women don't care about Bitcoin because it's money, and they can just get a man to give them money anytime they want.

Men care about Bitcoin because we need money to survive, and to pay women with so they'll have children with us.  We need work and money to survive because we don't have the alternative, which is a vagina.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:04:29 PM

Yeah I agree..If some brands like gucci, LV or dior accept BTC then I see a loot of women getting into the BTC train.

Do you know why women love shopping for expensive things?  Because they're spending someone else's money.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:06:30 PM

throughout history it's women that have been oppressed

Please tell us your definition of "oppression", and then please explain how it applies to women more than men. 

Never mind, obviously you can't.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
runpaint

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:32:51 PM

You're telling me no males have attempted to marry rich women?

Maybe 1 man has tried for every 10,000 women who have tried.  So golddigging is more female than breast cancer, since more men suffer from breast cancer than marry women richer than them.

Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex?

Women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves and spend all their money on women, starting a man's lifelong journey of thankless labor, crippling stress, and deadly occupational hazards?

And men are so weak they let women get over on them?

So if men get taken advantage of, then they must be weak.  But you also said that women are really the ones who get taken advantage of.  Therefore, you are saying that women are weaker than men.  Why do you hate women and encourage rape?

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:57:33 PM

You're telling me no males have attempted to marry rich women?

Maybe 1 man has tried for every 10,000 women who have tried.  So golddigging is more female than breast cancer, since more men suffer from breast cancer than marry women richer than them.

You said women were different from men because they gold dig and some men gold dig, so they're not all that different from men.

Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex?

Women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves and spend all their money on women, starting a man's lifelong journey of thankless labor, crippling stress, and deadly occupational hazards?

Yes, women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves, lmao. Never seen that one, and women can't put pressure on men if they don't allow themselves to be pressured.

From the OP/runpaint: "wot u dont seem to understand is this they...use sex as a weapon to weaken our fellow man theres not too much about them really wot are wi in kindergarten grow up fools"

How can women use sex as a weapon if a guy doesn't want to have sex with them? You're saying women can actually weaken men... how is that possible?

Famous Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

No one (but that guy) can make a guy weak, no one can make him feel pressure to work like a slave, unless he agrees that he should work like a slave, and/or wants to have sex with the lady. That's on him. 

And men are so weak they let women get over on them?

So if men get taken advantage of, then they must be weak.  But you also said that women are really the ones who get taken advantage of.  Therefore, you are saying that women are weaker than men.  Why do you hate women and encourage rape?

Did you forget what you wrote? I've never called men weak (you did) or said women were getting taken advantage of. There's really no need to respond to that last paragraph...you just sorta made things up at the end really.

And wot=WHAT. Every time you write "wot" instead of "what", I envision this:
runpaint

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:10:23 PM

You said women were different from men

No I didn't.

Yes, women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves, lmao. Never seen that one, and women can't put pressure on men if they don't allow themselves to be pressured.

Then men don't pressure teen girls into sex, by your standards of reality.  So why did you bring it up?

How can women use sex as a weapon

By using it to control a man's actions, body, property, and children.

No one (but that guy) can make a guy weak, no one can make him feel pressure to work like a slave

So if there's no such thing as pressuring anyone, why did you say men pressure girls?  Oh, maybe you're saying no woman can make a man feel pressure, because she's not as strong and/or isn't smart enough to pressure people like men do?

Did you forget what you wrote?

I remembered what you wrote, and then I used your own logic, and then you pointed out how wrong you are.  Thanks for the help.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:02:28 AM

Actually yes this is real. Money can talk but words are cheap Cheesy

99% who use bitcoin is male. I only know 3 women who used bitcoin in letstalkbitcoin.

so, if a women use bitcoin she is geeks too lol

~iki

There are 7 of us on this forum so far, maybe some are geeky but am not and I'm sure other girls aren't either, don't generalize! x
runpaint

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

This forum has 449,084 registered members, and we need to make sure that the 7 females are represented!

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:18:34 AM

This forum has 449,084 registered members, and we need to make sure that the 7 females are represented!

We are, we have our own thread Smiley
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:03:24 AM

You said women were different from men

No I didn't.

From the OP, you wrote: "wot u dont seem to understand is this they are no different from us except they attempt to marry a rich person and steal 50% of their wealth and use sex as a weapon to weaken our fellow man theres not too much about them really wot are wi in kindergarten grow up fools"

You said they were "no different", "except" for all the things you just listed... sounds like you think they're different some ways.

Then men don't pressure teen girls into sex, by your standards of reality.  So why did you bring it up?

Because apparently you believe men can be pressured because they're made weak from women sex-starving them, lol.

By using it to control a man's actions, body, property, and children.

So you believe men are controlled by women; I'm not sure how well the men around here would like to hear that.

Women can complain about the same thing with abortion laws, etc. (I'm neither approving or disapproving, just pointing out it's not really different for men or women that the other sex may try to control them)

So if there's no such thing as pressuring anyone, why did you say men pressure girls?  Oh, maybe you're saying no woman can make a man feel pressure, because she's not as strong and/or isn't smart enough to pressure people like men do?
I remembered what you wrote, and then I used your own logic, and then you pointed out how wrong you are.  Thanks for the help.

If you believe women pressure men, you have to believe in pressure, and therefore should understand both sexes could be accused of pressuring each other.

lol. Wink
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:26:03 AM

Only 7? Undecided
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: