Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: boy/girl threads  (Read 1646 times)
runpaint

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:01:26 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 01:30:14 PM by runpaint

Please try not to sound like an idiot.  The OP was muddyheights2, I am runpaint.

If you believe women pressure men, you have to believe in pressure, and therefore should understand both sexes could be accused of pressuring each other.

I'M the one who just explained that to YOU.

You've already proven that you can't read and you don't know which person you're talking to, but at least you could be aware of your own words before you argue against them.

Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex?

Women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves and spend all their money on women, starting a man's lifelong journey of thankless labor, crippling stress, and deadly occupational hazards?

Yes, women don't pressure boys

women can't put pressure on men

no one can make him feel pressure

So if there's no such thing as pressuring anyone, why did you say men pressure girls?

If you believe women pressure men, you have to believe in pressure, and therefore should understand both sexes could be accused of pressuring each other.

Very good!  You were able to learn the lesson I gave you and then repeat it back to me.  

Unfortunately, you pretended to think of it yourself, and then you tried to lecture me about it when I'm the one who just forced you to admit it.

But if you really understand what I have explained to you, then what is your purpose on this thread?  Your entire point was that woman are unable to pressure men, and now you say the opposite. 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:47:54 PM

Please try not to sound like an idiot.  The OP was muddyheights2, I am runpaint.

I'M the one who just explained that to YOU.

You've already proven that you can't read and you don't know which person you're talking to, but at least you could be aware of your own words before you argue against them.

Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex?

Women don't pressure boys in their teens to work like slaves and spend all their money on women, starting a man's lifelong journey of thankless labor, crippling stress, and deadly occupational hazards?

So if there's no such thing as pressuring anyone, why did you say men pressure girls?

Very good!  You were able to learn the lesson I gave you and then repeat it back to me.  

Unfortunately, you pretended to think of it yourself, and then you tried to lecture me about it when I'm the one who just forced you to admit it.

But if you really understand what I have explained to you, then what is your purpose on this thread?  Your entire point was that woman are unable to pressure men, and now you say the opposite.  

I assumed you were the OP, since you were responding to all of my questions for the OP, lol. Why bother answering my questions to someone else? I wasn't talking to you.

Well that's why you've been confused, lol, all my answers were meant for the OP, whom I had questioned.
runpaint

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:22:35 PM

That's not a very good excuse.  "Well the only reason I don't make any sense is because I thought I was talking to someone else."  Everyone's name is attached to every post.

But even if I was the OP, you would still be contradicting yourself and making no sense.

you have to believe in pressure

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:27:24 PM

That's not a very good excuse.  "Well the only reason I don't make any sense is because I thought I was talking to someone else."  Everyone's name is attached to every post.

But even if I was the OP, you would still be contradicting yourself and making no sense.

you have to believe in pressure

I don't believe women can be pressured by a man unless they let themselves be, the same goes for men being pressured by women. That makes perfect sense. You can only be made to feel bad, or feel like you need to do something else, if you let someone make you feel bad or feel like you need to do something else.

Here it is again:
Famous Quote: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"

And I was responding to someone who believed in pressure, as far as trying to convince them. Know your audience. Wink
runpaint

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:11:28 PM

You're telling me no males have attempted to marry rich women? Men don't try to pressure girls into sex in their teens starting women's journey into sex?

You must have accidentally left out the part about how you believe it's women's fault for letting it happen.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
LordOfCoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:26:11 PM

Are there still only 7 females on this site? I find that hard to believe, seems so high.
TheGrapist

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:03:59 PM

Are there still only 7 females on this site? I find that hard to believe, seems so high.

Who told you there are woman here ? Undecided

runpaint

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:09:38 PM

There's no women on the internet, everybody knows that

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fabiola!

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:34:26 PM

It's true. Well if you're willing to read thru 54 *painful and meaningless* pages on my thread you'll see there are 7 of us here Smiley
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:40:38 PM

There's no women on the internet, everybody knows that

Lol Rule 16
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: