Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Please vote
Coin will work with current settings for 10 days, then we'll perform a hardfork with params of 10% per year
Coin will work with current settings - then downtrend - and death.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DEAD  (Read 79150 times)
superlegitaccount

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:30:10 PM

PoS  is not 3650% annually
remove that from the announcement and the topic.

The team work on that it will be removed in few days because it take so much work to do like the dosen't existing road map.

Yeah. Why are people thinking this coin will be a huge success? No roadmap. Failed PoS %. Dev paid someone to make the coin.

That's normal they talk bullshit what a fine coin it is because they just protect they investment and don't want to end as bagholders.At this point this coin has nothing only normal pow and pos in crypto ecosystem there are many coins similary to that one.

except we know something you don't  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:31:27 PM

The team work on that it will be removed in few days because it take so much work to do like the dosen't existing road map.

Yeah. Why are people thinking this coin will be a huge success? No roadmap. Failed PoS %. Dev paid someone to make the coin.
Haters gonna hate, what should I say? Or you didn't manage to buy cheap coins and want to drive the price down?

this space is intentionally left blank
C0ins_R_U5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:32:38 PM

http://oi57.tinypic.com/dhcmrs.jpg
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:35:48 PM

topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:48:40 PM

so is it 10% daily?Huh?

plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:49:37 PM

Seems that this coin work similar to Quotient, obviously on lower amounts it gives 10% daily, on higher as we saw, lower, there was, 0.61%, 1%..and so, people was receiving on 450 coins, around 2.2 and so on...
will be nice some explanations or tutorials from dev
I will try to split on the smaller blocks, like 15 - 20 coins !
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:10:45 PM

Seems that this coin work similar to Quotient, obviously on lower amounts it gives 10% daily, on higher as we saw, lower, there was, 0.61%, 1%..and so, people was receiving on 450 coins, around 2.2 and so on...

So if you have a larger block of coins like 5000 you will stake faster but gain a smaller reward, so if we split the 5000 into 10 x 500 smaller blocks or even 100 x 50 it will take longer to stake but the reward will be higher, is that about right?
altuinx

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:12:47 PM

It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths some people would go just to destroy something. I'm referring to the guy that 3 or 4 hours ago caused the massive chain panic dumping. He also announced his unloading in here (don't know the point in that). As hard as it may seem to understand for some people, even DEVS have real lifes. Even devs sleep and eat and shit. The dumping guy was followed by a horde of other people that started screaming scam, dump ... and so on (Shadow_Runner described it way better than me "bittrex, fud, scam, scam, dump, dump"). Some of the fellows in here just need to grow up. Crypto is not meant to give you %9999999 and get rich over night. At least give the dev a chance to try and fix it if there is a problem. BTW I'm not on anyone's side. I do this just for fun.  
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:19:21 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 05:29:45 PM by SistaFista

All these trolls accounts with under 100 posts lol

All the flavours in the world and you choose to be salty? You either missed the boat or panic sold during the dump. Either way your a bit of a muppet.

Looks pretty good, nice work! But you should of had a few important things in-place/live before launch though.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:30:14 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 05:42:40 PM by vegasguy

It never ceases to amaze me to what lengths some people would go just to destroy something. I'm referring to the guy that 3 or 4 hours ago caused the massive chain panic dumping. He also announced his unloading in here (don't know the point in that). As hard as it may seem to understand for some people, even DEVS have real lifes. Even devs sleep and eat and shit. The dumping guy was followed by a horde of other people that started screaming scam, dump ... and so on (Shadow_Runner described it way better than me "bittrex, fud, scam, scam, dump, dump"). Some of the fellows in here just need to grow up. Crypto is not meant to give you %9999999 and get rich over night. At least give the dev a chance to try and fix it if there is a problem. BTW I'm not on anyone's side. I do this just for fun.  

They cause panic and take the time to post fud all over the thread and claim THEY are dumping, so YOU will panic and dump, and they are actually BUYING your cheap coins. This is not new and as old as the stock market. At the end of the day the coin functions, it may not function EXACTLY the way the dev said, and it just may mean youll have to split your coins into smaller blocks to get that 10% daily. The goal now is to find out : what is the maximum coin block size that will produce 10% daily. Its as easy as that. Goldpieces coin did the same thing. He advertised 500% yearly, and that ended up being true, BUT the larger the block size the smaller your reward. It turned out , you needed block sizes as small as 100 to get 500% a year. NOT a bad thing as it kept inflation WAY down, BUT for those that truly wanted 500% , it was possible by taking ALOT of time every day using coin control. Not saying thats the case here that its as small as 100 coin block, but we do need to find the sweet spot.

So the next step is for the experts that understand coin control is to look at their block size and report their reward, and then we can figure this out , but its going to take everyone to report, as long as it takes as their really is no time limit on this. I cannot read source code or I would certainly look at it. But im SURE there is someone here who can read code, and explain it to the rest of us. For now the BEST thing you can do is BUY while the price is low, as the price will rise when all of this is sorted out, and that will happen soon.

@OCminer if your reading this, can you look at the source please and translate it for us regarding the POS rewards. I know your super busy and I respect that, but your the only person I see on here that I know for a fact can read code. Thanks. I might PM you on this too, but I need to buy a bunch first Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
plast555

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:44:07 PM

So if you have a larger block of coins like 5000 you will stake faster but gain a smaller reward, so if we split the 5000 into 10 x 500 smaller blocks or even 100 x 50 it will take longer to stake but the reward will be higher, is that about right?

Well, I'm just assuming that from data what I saw until now, this was the last update for Quotient ( XQN )

Hardfork at block 74000 - Max stake reward cap going from 618 coins to 16.18 coins.  Note that this does NOT change the overall amount of stake you can earn, but will increase competition on the network.

so the idea was to have a little blocks, you can split blocks in Coin Control, and make a smaller blocks like 200 or 300 coins per block, so you get that reward from 16.18, but is very hard to predict size of the block, because you have to calculate coinage on that, so what is bigger network weight, you will stake that smaller block longer ( my native language is not English but I hope that you understand what I wanna to explain Smiley )
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:52:01 PM

Yes, but we dont know for a fact that this is a clone of XQN, and if it is makes no sense at all because there is no way thats 10% per day. XQN latest update was still 1600% a year max. BUT my gut kind of tells me that block size will probably be a 200-300. We need people to start posting results and block size they used that get that result.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:52:36 PM

Lets be honest. Those high POS coins are working like Ponzi-schemes and we all know it (hopefully). Most alts do, but these are more extreme. None of those coins have any purpose other than to dump your bag on the next fool until we run out of fools. Hence, no need for a roardmap, because there is a 99% chance this thing is dead in a few days/weeks. Plus, here we have most likely a bought BTC account, a dev who was logged in during fud-times but didnt care to post (picking up some cheap coins to dump on fools when he is back).

And guess what? That is totally ok. I bought at 3k and sold at 6k, so it's all good. But all those coming out talking about the "bright future" and all that nonsense are just as bad as those crying "DUMP, SCAM". 
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:53:56 PM

Just read through XQN thread a bit also, maybe DEV or someone who can understand the code as I don't can share thoughts, I will go ahead anyway and chop my sizes down to chunks of 365 on the off chance it is similar to XQN, if it is not then nothing lost
plast555

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:56:52 PM

Yes, but we dont know for a fact that this is a clone of XQN, and if it is makes no sense at all because there is no way thats 10% per day. XQN latest update was still 1600% a year max. BUT my gut kind of tells me that block size will probably be a 200-300. We need people to start posting results and block size they used that get that result.

Vegas

Noooo I didn't say that this is clone, just from data what we have, look before few hours, we was receiving on 450 coins 2.2 coins, on 1000 coins received 3 coins and so on, now the dev posted that this coin stake without a problem, but as you can see, there are just a small blocks, no higher than 20 coins !
SistaFista

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:58:33 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 06:11:58 PM by SistaFista

They cause panic and take the time to post fud all over the thread and claim THEY are dumping, so YOU will panic and dump, and they are actually BUYING your cheap coins. This is not new and as old as the stock market. At the end of the day the coin functions, it may not function EXACTLY the way the dev said, and it just may mean youll have to split your coins into smaller blocks to get that 10% daily. The goal now is to find out : what is the maximum coin block size that will produce 10% daily. Its as easy as that. Goldpieces coin did the same thing. He advertised 500% yearly, and that ended up being true, BUT the larger the block size the smaller your reward. It turned out , you needed block sizes as small as 100 to get 500% a year. NOT a bad thing as it kept inflation WAY down, BUT for those that truly wanted 500% , it was possible by taking ALOT of time every day using coin control. Not saying thats the case here that its as small as 100 coin block, but we do need to find the sweet spot.

So the next step is for the experts that understand coin control is to look at their block size and report their reward, and then we can figure this out , but its going to take everyone to report, as long as it takes as their really is no time limit on this. I cannot read source code or I would certainly look at it. But im SURE there is someone here who can read code, and explain it to the rest of us. For now the BEST thing you can do is BUY while the price is low, as the price will rise when all of this is sorted out, and that will happen soon.

@OCminer if your reading this, can you look at the source please and translate it for us regarding the POS rewards. I know your super busy and I respect that, but your the only person I see on here that I know for a fact can read code. Thanks. I might PM you on this too, but I need to buy a bunch first Wink

Vegas

Never made a PoS/PoW hybrid (mostly POW/AuXPoW) But can read code and should be pretty similar anyway, I''ll have a look and check back in a bit.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:04:22 PM

Vegas

Vegas

Never made a PoS/PoW hybrid (mostly POW/AuXPoW) coin but can read code and should be pretty similar anyway, I''ll have a look and check back in a bit.

Thank you. Its fine whatever it is.. we just need to know. *IF* the dev bails on us, we can get a community takeover and have him add a "splitstakethreshhold" command in the wallet. For those of you that are not familiar with this dev Presstab from hyperstake created this command that automatically re-creates the block size you want everytime it stakes.

SistaFista

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:19:25 PM

So is the main dev LasyBear???

https://github.com/intellect-project/intellect/commits?author=lasybear

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
tryphe

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:19:51 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 06:44:05 PM by tryphe

I'm no expert, but looks like the problem is here:

https://github.com/intellect-project/intellect/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1000

Code:
int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;

It divides by COIN(/ COIN) and doesn't multiply (* COIN), putting the block subsidy in non satoshi format. nSubsidy is in satoshis.

If this is the case(99% sure it is), I suggest everyone simply stop running their wallets until a fork because your coin age will persist, and you will have "gained" block subsidy upon staking post-fork. Opposed to now at least.

Did you check this?
https://github.com/intellect-project/intellect/blob/master/src/main.h#L41:
Code:
static const int64_t MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE = 36.50 * COIN; // 3650% annual interest
https://github.com/intellect-project/intellect/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L998:
Code:
    int64_t nRewardCoinYear;
    nRewardCoinYear = MAX_MINT_PROOF_OF_STAKE;
    int64_t nSubsidy = nCoinAge * nRewardCoinYear / 365 / COIN;

So,
nSubsidy == nCoinAge * (36.50 * COIN) / 365 / COIN == nCoinAge * 36.50 / 365

I think, *COIN and /COIN used for correct float-int conversion.

Honestly, I didn't look at this earlier because I looked who authored the github repo, and I know you are a decent dev. I've never seen the OP, so I'm to assume he bought the code from you? Or are you just answering for him?

In such a case, you missed the other post where I asked some rather basic questions, so I'll just ask these for everyone's sake:

Is the staking correct or not?

Did you run a testnet?

There is no reason to assign a const to a volatile variable that is left unchanged, and there is no reason to convert to satoshi, then back to COIN, then return the result. Besides wasting cpu cycles. Futhermore, if the value is already in satoshis, which is what nSubsidy is (satoshis, not a float), why the fuck are we then converting back to COIN format(/ COIN)? So, despite being some sloppy half-assed copy/paste code with no git history regarding what history the code has, is the staking correct or not?

We would prefer some real answers other than "I think the code is okay *presents 5th-grade arithmetic*"
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:22:09 PM

all is good! Who sees - in the subject, who is blind - rowing oars;)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: