Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese Mining mogul FriedCat has stolen more than a million in AM hash SCAM  (Read 43699 times)
MEPHuk

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:49:33 PM

My reading is that friedcat is the one who was robbed.

Silverspoon is an alt of NotLambchop, who is an alt of crumbs, all notorious trolls.

Still, excellent thread.

Who are these guys ? Do u mean the police report is fake ?

Yes, the report is a joke.
I think it turns out the "report" is actually a birth certificate

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:04:25 PM

That's even worse than ponzi cloud scammers...
Those miners don't have a serial number which can be checked by pools to track down by ip?
(If they don't solo mine)

No. 
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:13:29 PM

Being in bitcoin is like having a wife that is a prostitute. Why do we subject ourselves to all this cheating and abuse.

Confident woman with a lot of love to give is not "cheating and abuse".  Explain yourself sir. 
TigerMart (OP)

Activity: 268
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:15:13 PM

last share price was about 0.008 x 3546000 = 2836.8 x 265 = $751752

at least be real with your figures if you are going to do this........

I did not know that the price was 0.008 BTC. In that case, your calculation is wrong...

0.008 x 3546000 = 28368 x 265 = $7517520, i.e. 7.5 million USD
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:15:53 PM

Rumour has it that FC might have been kidnapped. His family has called for police help.
Large amount of transaction happened today. More on
http://8btc.com/thread-14566-1-1.html
http://8btc.com/thread-14527-1-1.html

RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:17:54 PM

Rumour has it that FC might have been kidnapped. His family has called for police help.

Can you please translate those to english and post here ? Google translate is too bad to understand what is happening... It is addressing FriedCat as Roast Cat !!! Or is that how Rock Xie is known in China ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
MEPHuk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:18:42 PM

The plot thickens, thanks for the info

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:21:15 PM

lol

so much miss information in this thread

If you have FC's pic, how about posting that in the thread ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:25:26 PM

Can you please translate those to english and post here ? Google translate is too bad to understand what is happening... It is addressing FriedCat as Roast Cat !!! Or is that how Rock Xie is known in China ?

Basically, everything is like what you know. But we are concerned with his safety and will keep updated.
Rock Xie just released a statement several hours ago:
http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=14527&pid=93595

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 02:37:31 PM

As it seems that Rock Xie (http://weibo.com/rockxie) has released the following statement on weibo.com...

Google Translate :-

Too many people ask, what unified response.

At 17:24 on March 3, 2015

AMHash is RockMiner and AsicMiner cooperation projects, RM equivalent of AM's underwriters, the force responsible for the operator to sell, as well as the construction and improvement AMHash platform, responsible for depositing after dividends, to answer customer questions. Because at that time had no money RM production machines, began to take an asset-light line, specialized in sales and service, just roast cat also sell power demand cloud count, so this project started. About AMHash things, the current best solution is still the cat appeared, such as grilled deal with the matter. The company now Dumen AM through legal channels or the like on the basic does not make sense, if effective, we would have done. The key is to find the most grilled cat on dividends up to any aggressive behavior irrational have no significance.

After problems with mine, we do not timely disclosure, there is a reason. AM and mine was still in negotiations, and also mass production machine, grilled cat in Inner Mongolia and Ningxia, said soon deploy a new force calculation, these three points will soon make up more p. That is equivalent to the time it is just a small thing, on which the AM will fill the vacancy losses, dividends, and has no effect, because the dividend is 100PPS, as long as there is money there is no problem points, the public announcement, but also bring some unnecessary trouble.

The dividend was set aside money in our hands, probably only to about January 10, all others have been paid to AM, these are payment records. We never thought that the link between grilled cat suddenly not on, while other companies were AM but no matter what happens, even Williams told me that he did not hand access to the company's purse, wallet in hand roasted cat all have to wait roast cat.

Many people are very anxious, always ask AM is not running, say mine is also dismissed. I want to say is how to run on foot? AMHash for AM it is not a lot of money, we had the budget support to the end of the contract, as long as it is estimated less than 2500btc, who for this foot? He walked the long run, will not wait until now. Did not even have a family? They also reported the matter at home, but also can not contact him, we are now concerned about his personal safety.

AM removed a test mine, in order to save money, after a month, but also tens of thousands of mines spending, and now there is no demand, naturally dismissed.

The key problem is that there is anything specific roast cat go, and I do not know, an estimated 60 percent come from private business, 40% of it is official pressure, specifically to wait for him to come back before we know.

All problems and other baked cat needs arise, because the hands of other people now have no money.

We also communicate with people and AM, including directors abroad, we discuss solutions, please be patient, and so on.

Source: http://weibo.com/p/1001603816360214946715

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:53:52 PM

The Bitcoin experiment has successfully proven that people can't live and play well with others. They need a strong government and the force of law to make them behave. Sorry anarchists and liberitarians, your plans ain't gonna work. Before you even get your communes set up someone will have stolen everything you own.

HarmonLi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Honest 80s business!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:56:16 PM

The whole thing is so insane... I really don't know what to believe at this point. I don't think it's FC's style of running away with the funds and just disappear but it also seems highly far-fetched that he has been kidnapper or something. I really hope we'll get to know the whole story soon!

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:59:00 PM

I think he was kidnapped, no one would leave his whole family and run away with not that much money, he might can afford any loss

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
Chris_Sabian
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:16:43 PM

I think he was kidnapped, no one would leave his whole family and run away with not that much money, he might can afford any loss

It is almost like playing a bad game of "Where's Waldo?"
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:24:49 PM

Man this is really crazy... Never thought this could happen to someone as honest as FC. I really do think that someone got hold of him and maybe forces him to mine coins for them...

lucasjkr

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

The whole thing is so insane... I really don't know what to believe at this point. I don't think it's FC's style of running away with the funds and just disappear but it also seems highly far-fetched that he has been kidnapper or something. I really hope we'll get to know the whole story soon!

How can you tell what FC's style is? All you know of him is his internet presence... Anyone can build up a trustworthy internet profile, just waiting for the right time to throw it all away... What recourse does anyone have? We only seem to know him by his handle and one blurry photo.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:54:49 PM

Kidnappers sent me this.* Can anyone verify this is friedcat?  These guys (Statist Jackbooted Running-dog-thug-pigs, aka Americans) are saying they can't get him to talk, and are demanding a ransom.
I'm worried, and the Bitcoin community needs to do something for a man who gave it so much.

I'm stealing more of your money spearheading this ransom crowdfunding campaign.  The sooner you give, the sooner FC will be free to make you filthy rich.

RussianRaibow

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:16:01 PM

Man this is really crazy... Never thought this could happen to someone as honest as FC. I really do think that someone got hold of him and maybe forces him to mine coins for them...

How come someone can force him to mine coins for them ? It requires mining equipment to mine. He can not compete mining machines with pen & paper.

SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

I wonder what would happen to AM hash IPO after this kidnapping fiasco ?
thriftshopping

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:25:08 PM

now they are saying in the official AM thread that FC is missing, last seen in Mongolia, has gone totally "radio silence" and now they are actually worried for his personal safety. Plus he alone holds the private keys to AM's wallet so all funds are stuck.

This does not look good, but I wouldn't say scam. [b/]FC has too much invested, owns too many shares.[/b]

He might have run into some dangerous bandits...

yikes!
It does not matter how many shares that FC owns. If he owns 10% of AMHASH1, but stole 100% of the miners/mining revenue then he will have effectively stolen 90% of the miners/mining revenue. He will have received a net amount above what he otherwise would have gotten.

CanaryInTheMine has heavily involved with FC and ASICminer, and I knew it was only a matter of time before some kind of scam would come out that involved either Canary, FC or ASICminer, or amhash
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: