Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:46:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Police Shoot and Kill Homeless Man - Downtown L.A.  (Read 1471 times)
Tusk (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:09:29 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KY_xuj2X2gY

Go team USA  Shocked " The home of the free and the brave" WTF Huh

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:12:24 PM

The USA police are paid to protect the citizens not to kill them, amazing! Now the united states of america is not more the home of freedom (for a long time).
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:16:45 PM

They make IS look like amateurs

monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:18:28 PM

Bro he was reaching for the gun!! what do you expect

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:19:54 PM

Yea 6 against 1 = self defense they had him pinned down so that does not wash

monkeygang

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:21:44 PM

he was a filthy street urchin and reaching for the gun!!

monkeygang.. you cant join. your already a member
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:22:40 PM

o so its illegal to be poor  Huh

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 07:47:47 PM

he went for one of their guns while resisting arrest so what do you expect to happen, regardless this will be soon forgotten as the shooter was black

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
biscotaste

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 08:35:54 PM

How can three cops not control one man? The police are incompetent, paranoid and lazy. Its just easier to shot people than wrestle then into hand-cuffs.
dsly

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:37:41 PM

The USA police are paid to protect the citizens not to kill them, amazing! Now the united states of america is not more the home of freedom (for a long time).

I am sure there must have been some reason for such a behaviour. No one just kills another human being for nothing.

dsly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 09:57:34 PM

I am sure there must have been some reason for such a behaviour. No one just kills another human being for nothing.
No offense, but this is the most childish thing I've seen today. How old are you?

Sorry, I didn't mean human being there. I meant, a cop doesn't just kill another person for nothing. They only fight back or attack , if they are threatened or are fired at,.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:06:51 PM

No offense, but this is the most childish thing I've seen today. How old are you?

Sorry, I didn't mean human being there. I meant, a cop doesn't just kill another person for nothing. They only fight back or attack , if they are threatened or are fired at,.

We know that isn't true. There are too many cases of police brutality.
I think what happens is they never take any risk. If there is a 1% chance of them being harmed they will shot and kill others. : /

ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:54:44 PM

This is nothing new! police kill innocent people everyday in the world. We need to stop this terrorism powered by government. FTP!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 05:37:57 AM

This is extremely naive. Police are humans. Humans kill people often without being attacked or in self defense. Putting a badge on a human does not magically make them infallible.
Troonetpt

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:10:54 AM

Very scary! This man was beaten by multiple armed officers, tased, then murdered like a wild animal:( If the police are this evil in broad daylight in front of all these people watching and videotaping, I can't imagine how they'd act in the dark with no witnesses! My God, this is the United States!!! I don't think the guy that was trying to incite a riot should get any praise, however, seems like he was deliberately trying to make things even worse:( This had nothing to do with the color of this man's skin, the fact that he was poor, his record---he was gunned down!
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:44:19 AM

i ask again, what do you idiots expect the cops to do when the guy is going for one of their guns?

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-police-fatally-shoot-homeless-man-20150301-story.html#page=2

But Jose Gil, 38 , said he saw the man swinging at the police and then heard one of the officers say, “Gun, gun, he's got my gun!” before police fired multiple shots.

Another witness, who asked not to be identified, said the man punched and kicked the officers and reached for one of their service weapons before the officers fired at least seven times.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
rosh

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:15:08 PM

How can three cops not control one man? The police are incompetent, paranoid and lazy. Its just easier to shot people than wrestle then into hand-cuffs.

A gun can change the equation very easily.
He went for one of their guns.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:27:06 PM

Out of the recent shootings from the US police this has to rank the worse, at the time they shot the guy was on the ground.  If he was going for the officers gun the officer should have moved.  Very scary wouldnt be surprised if we see riots.
Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:44:22 PM

I hear an officer saying "drop the gun", but can't see if the guy actually had a hold of one of their sidearms or not.  You could hear the taser going off that the one officer can be seen holding, so it would be unlikely that the guy on the ground was threatening them with a gun while being tased.  Terrible, terrible, but remember what South Park taught us:

Baghead

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:47:48 AM

I am afraid that was in the olden days  Smiley they are now paid by bankers and the elite of the world to protect nothing but their own interests which is sad time for humanity and only a matter of time before changes will happen because the people will have to stand up to it before it is to late
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: