Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:36:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The train is leaving... to the MooOoOooOoOOOONnn  (Read 2600 times)
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:13:06 AM

A slight drop in price in the last 24 hours.
Might dampen people's expectations.
hodlmybtc

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 12:22:17 AM

Trains usually don't like waiting for too long for their passengers to get on board Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:55:57 AM

Trains usually don't like waiting for too long for their passengers to get on board Wink

more like those walls, scare little fish who dump too fast

manipulation was always been strong in the market, the price will rise eventually, but it need plenty of time
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:13:06 AM

Wow, people sure are quick to think we won't reach the moon after a tiny dip.
Have some faith Wink
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:14:46 AM

Just as the "Price is going to zero!!!" threads are ill advised, so are these "Mo0N!!" threads.

I like the "Mo0N!!" threads more.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:00:30 AM

well.. moon has been temporarily cancelled, you have to wait for when the moon is on the opposite side of the earth from china, then the extra gravity from the moon makes it ever so much easier to click the mouse button while hovering over "buy btc"

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:35:53 PM

well.. moon has been temporarily cancelled, you have to wait for when the moon is on the opposite side of the earth from china, then the extra gravity from the moon makes it ever so much easier to click the mouse button while hovering over "buy btc"

Good in theory but i am afraid we have seen all the moon we are going to this time around it is going to hide from us for awhile again and replaced by cheese, "whales cheese" Next time we hit china the dumps will crash this price to around 240-250 then a slow and painful trickle to 220-230 obviously this is only an opinion and we may go to the moon and hit $500 but i doubt that Sad

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Monetizer

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:15:01 PM

Do we really need so many of theese threads here? Allot of the time all I see in the new posts is "to the moon" or "Going to 0"
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:18:38 PM

Do we really need so many of theese threads here? Allot of the time all I see in the new posts is "to the moon" or "Going to 0"

Then you should know what to do should you not, you should ignore it and not click thread open just because you are getting paid for your post does not mean you should come and post if you are not interested in it  Angry

The train is delayed guys refueling which may take a month and hold on the ground from under our feet is crumbling so we may fall into this sink hole..

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:19:12 PM

they're trying to make a panic, I think its for their own advantage to their day trading activities but who knows..
alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:45:37 PM

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:49:03 PM

Not again guys. What is the purpose of hundreds of topics everyday, saying either To da moon, or to zero? Either not gonna happen, so instead, please use the existing threads.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: