Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:21:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xaucoin | XAU | Gold-like Asset | Store of Value | PoW SHA-256  (Read 42455 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeffery_dahmer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 10:34:56 PM

and there it is...
new block reward 0.01525878 XAU

Still waiting, FrazzleNutz
McKnight

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 02:42:10 PM

I recon in about 11 days all 42000 blocks would have been mined, and we'll only be mining transaction fees!

Sounds exciting, nice to see the price increase on the exchanges, its a shame about the big sell orders being in the 1000's, if it wasn't for that I'm sure the price would have been a lot higher!
xaucoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:04:22 PM

I recon in about 11 days all 42000 blocks would have been mined, and we'll only be mining transaction fees!

Sounds exciting, nice to see the price increase on the exchanges, its a shame about the big sell orders being in the 1000's, if it wasn't for that I'm sure the price would have been a lot higher!

yes it should be somewhere around that time scale McKnight

progress is going OK with everything else

would be good if some more people would get involved and see the potential here for testing the Bitcoin experiment long-term 

buying up a few cheap xaucoin and continuing to solo mine with old block eruptor usb  antminer usb  and maybe old r-box even

no PoS  no inflation here  this is when Bitcoin should become most valuable  when all the coins are produced

if we had made xaucoin a few years ago it would be much more popular

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 02:06:32 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 02:18:30 AM by jeffery_dahmer

would be good if some more people would get involved and see the potential here for testing the Bitcoin experiment long-term  

buying up a few cheap xaucoin and continuing to solo mine with old block eruptor usb  antminer usb  and maybe old r-box even

no PoS  no inflation here  this is when Bitcoin should become most valuable  when all the coins are produced

I'm still actively solo mining it with my old usb ants.

Code:
multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=XAU&address=1Jwn6aE9bLaRaZHapG8pprgu8aW5kr2yfv

McKnight

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:53:24 AM

buying up a few cheap xaucoin and continuing to solo mine with old block eruptor usb  antminer usb  and maybe old r-box even

no PoS  no inflation here  this is when Bitcoin should become most valuable  when all the coins are produced

I'm still actively solo mining it with my old usb ants.

Code:
multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=XAU&address=1Jwn6aE9bLaRaZHapG8pprgu8aW5kr2yfv

I'm using 1 board of an antminer S1 underclocked about 60 Gh/s, it probably uses the same amount of electric as a pc and a couple of U1's turned on all the time so not a lot of difference in electric cost i think.

I'll permanently leave it running on this project to keep the chain moving.
McKnight

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:33:35 PM

Has anyone ever managed to get an antminer S1 to solo mine?  If so how?
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 09:59:13 PM

i gave up on it. the only way i can see doing it is if you dump the controller board, wire in a cp201 uart to usb bridge and then use bfgminer to detect and over/under clock the chips. you would need 1 bridge to each hash board i believe and with the low hash rate vs the power consumption of the s1, you'd be better off buying the u3 and soloing with that. 7queue,
Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=863242.0
says he got it to solo mine but i was unable to duplicate his results.

McKnight

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:42:53 PM

i gave up on it. the only way i can see doing it is if you dump the controller board, wire in a cp201 uart to usb bridge and then use bfgminer to detect and over/under clock the chips. you would need 1 bridge to each hash board i believe and with the low hash rate vs the power consumption of the s1, you'd be better off buying the u3 and soloing with that. 7queue,
Code:

Thanks i'll have a go at this tomorrow, i'll let you know if i've done it and how.
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 10:53:56 PM

Code:

Thanks i'll have a go at this tomorrow, i'll let you know if i've done it and how.

Cool, please do. I really would like to solo with the 4 ant s1's i have sitting here. thanks.

jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 01:38:09 AM

By the way yall, current block reward is....

0.00381469 XAU

McKnight

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 06:49:34 PM

Code:

Cool, please do. I really would like to solo with the 4 ant s1's i have sitting here. thanks.

Well i've been trying all day and still can't do it..... Given up now lol,  But i did find a couple of U1's so i had those mining earlier but the diff is a little high at the moment and taking ages to find a block. only found 5 blocks in 5 hours.... 4 GH/s
jeffery_dahmer

View Profile
April 02, 2015, 01:26:02 PM

Code:

Well i've been trying all day and still can't do it..... Given up now lol,  But i did find a couple of U1's so i had those mining earlier but the diff is a little high at the moment and taking ages to find a block. only found 5 blocks in 5 hours.... 4 GH/s

Yeah thats where I was with S1. My old u2's were hashing until yesterday. Doing some maint on my set up and when I'm done I'll put them back on it if the diff isnt too high.

McKnight

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 08:40:29 AM

Any updates xaucoin?  We're getting very close to block 42000, I was thinking that maybe increase the transaction fee, it would give us miners a little more incentive maybe to 0.1XAU.

You could always reduce the fees after the price goes up!  thats just me thinking out loud..... 

@jeffery_dahmer  i've just fixed up an old pc yesterday and i'm going to try solo mining with my S1's using multiminer.  Have you tried this yet?
McKnight

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Is this coin dead now?  not heard anything from the DEV
Tekna

Activity: 268

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:18:03 AM

lol everytime I buy some alts, dev disappears... I cannot believe it
ButtoshiAnamoto

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:24:04 PM

I like this. Think we need to start "pooling" these coins so that coins can be serviced by multiple devs through a co-ordinated strategy.
Anyone know what's happening with this?

Tekna

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:09:50 PM

I like this. Think we need to start "pooling" these coins so that coins can be serviced by multiple devs through a co-ordinated strategy.
Anyone know what's happening with this?

I'm listening Cheesy
odyjm

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:32:51 AM

anyone having problem with syncing the blockchain? have the same problem on my two computers.. stop syncing 6 hours ago
Tekna

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:45:57 AM

anyone having problem with syncing the blockchain? have the same problem on my two computers.. stop syncing 6 hours ago

I have no problem with that!
odyjm

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:48:11 AM

ok. problem solved. problem was on my side
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: