Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell ponzi bitcoin script  (Read 5911 times)
ptcbtc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:39:39 AM

How long does it take to add a deposit?
sellscript (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 09:29:35 PM

How long does it take to add a deposit?
It requires 1 confirmation from the Bitcoin network. As a rule, it takes no more than 10 minutes.
ptcbtc

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:36:24 AM

How much is it possible to earn and how long does it take?
hellyeah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 01:37:19 PM

How much for it please PM me.

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱ First Instant Crypto Exchange                              Sign Up Now!                    Visit our Facebook & Twitter
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:17:11 PM

How much for it please PM me.
sent your pm
ptcbtc

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:17:00 PM

btcfinans

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:31:39 PM

If Charles Ponzi can see these I wonder what does he think about all these guys?

sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:24:50 PM

If Charles Ponzi can see these I wonder what does he think about all these guys?
What your mean?
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:38:23 PM

What would he think about the people actually investing in those ponzi games? Cheesy
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:34:15 AM

What would he think about the people actually investing in those ponzi games? Cheesy
What do you think?
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 08:36:32 AM

There are three types of investments: 20% profit in 24 hours, 50% profit in 50 hours, and 110% profit in 100 hours
ptcbtc

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:02:54 PM

The term of my investment has expired. When do I get back my Bitcoins and the profits?
ptcbtc

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:39:30 AM

The term of my investment has expired. When do I get back my Bitcoins and the profits?

sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:56:39 AM

There are no guarantees. All depends on the dynamics of the project growth.
ptcbtc

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 07:22:01 AM

I haven't found the answer to my question. What should I do?
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:46:38 AM

If someone buys this script he/she is really a dumb as Ponzis are always a scam and thanks to too many Ponzis in recent past that many people have got to know that these Ponzis will surely run away one day or the other.

If still someone wanna run a Ponzi he can easily get a Ponzi script on Github or just do a Google search. I did it earlier on Github and found a nice Ponzi script for free though I lost the link. Bookmarked it but don't know where the fuck its gone Sad
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:13:27 PM

If someone buys this script he/she is really a dumb as Ponzis are always a scam and thanks to too many Ponzis in recent past that many people have got to know that these Ponzis will surely run away one day or the other.

If still someone wanna run a Ponzi he can easily get a Ponzi script on Github or just do a Google search. I did it earlier on Github and found a nice Ponzi script for free though I lost the link. Bookmarked it but don't know where the fuck its gone Sad

No need to be sad at all just because you lost a Ponzi script! See all the newbies interested on the script, how will they recover their money? Of course by scamming Smiley You shouldn't be sad just because you lost a tool to scam people, should you?

These newbies are the alt of some senior or hero memebers(maybe) interested to run with people's money!

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:58:06 PM

No need to be sad at all just because you lost a Ponzi script! See all the newbies interested on the script, how will they recover their money? Of course by scamming Smiley You shouldn't be sad just because you lost a tool to scam people, should you?

These newbies are the alt of some senior or hero memebers(maybe) interested to run with people's money!

Lol you got a point bro..

So indirectly I prevented a scam..

Thanks to me.. xD :p
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:41:08 AM

Lol you got a point bro..

So indirectly I prevented a scam..

Thanks to me.. xD :p
I'm not scam anyone
I sell the script and technology laravel framework 5
sellscript (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:23:09 AM

What your mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: