Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free BTC Methods  (Read 5146 times)
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:56:57 AM

I think the only way to get free bitcoins is faucets , other than that there isn't a free way but you can do small things to earn it
Well even with faucets you usually have to solve captcha's if you like btc's then most would like this forum. Signature campaigns may end up be as complicated as a captcha, but they pay a lot more.
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:00:00 AM

offer your skill at this forum if any body interested they will buy your service at this forum
like Facebook likes . First off lower rates once you become popular you will earn a lot of btc

Invest in btc jam you will earn a lot of interset

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
calci

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:08:51 AM

There isn't really anything as free in the world. The best thing might be to just participate in campaigns.
networthsigns

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:03:05 AM

I think the only way to get free bitcoins is faucets , other than that there isn't a free way but you can do small things to earn it

The thing with free is its free Smiley Nothing in this world is going to be free which is a shame but if everyone could get btc for free then it would have even less value than it has now. Faucets unless you are learning about btc are a waste of time but you could try out a campaign when you get to a high enough rank where it is worth while. Good luck
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:15:40 AM

if you say about the faucet. yes it is very small to produce a free bitcoin. but if you want to get a substantial amount of faucet you have to have a referral that pretty much every faucet, and it was quite difficult for me looking for referrals.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:21:18 AM

if you say about the faucet. yes it is very small to produce a free bitcoin. but if you want to get a substantial amount of faucet you have to have a referral that pretty much every faucet, and it was quite difficult for me looking for referrals.

I thought the same one time and i had around 800 refs for qoinpro i think it was called and i literally made nothing for all the hours i put into finding people to register i made a few thousand sats. It is not just difficult for you friend unless you have thousands of twitter crytpo guys who use faucets it is not worth the time. You probably have one of the best ways of earning btc the easiest for a half decent pay.
suman66

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:45:47 AM

For free BTC, my mind comes only to BTC faucets and PTC sites... Smiley

PTC sites are just time waste methods you browser the site for 30 sec and they will give you very small amount for that its profitable only if you have big referral bulider
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:30:36 PM

faucet and ptc only profitable if you have a lot of refferals
don't waste your time, if you don't have any refferal
but if you already here, better to keep growing your activity so you can join signature campaign
suman66

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:35:47 PM

but if you already here, better to keep growing your activity so you can join signature campaign

best method to earn more bitcoins Buy a Full member account @ 0.07 btc and earn 0.14 btc amonth easly from 200 post per month
Roi is only 14 days 100 post

or buy a senior member account @ 0.25 btc and many btc per month
picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:09:11 PM

And giveaways on this forum.

Depends what you call free, because you can participate in a signature campaign on this forum and win some BTC that you consider as free BTC.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:27:05 PM

Depends what you call free, because you can participate in a signature campaign on this forum and win some BTC that you consider as free BTC.

Or you can go down the alt route. Early NEM stakes were free and you could've made about 2-3 BTC selling them at the right moment. Same goes for Node. It is a complete and utter lottery though.
suman66

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:36:54 PM

one more method to earn lot of bitcoins if your are expert in referring system then share the affilate links of faucet and bulid your own website when it becomes papular the you will paid few sat every day some times many times a day
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:42:23 PM

Well the lack of effort a lot put into their posts you could say that sig campaigns give free btc, i used to use faucets but back then i got a lot more than you guys would get now Smiley
They should increase the payments in these faucets and then they would get a lot more traffic it is still only dust at the end of the day
virtapayseller666

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:44:58 PM

Well the lack of effort a lot put into their posts you could say that sig campaigns give free btc, i used to use faucets but back then i got a lot more than you guys would get now Smiley
They should increase the payments in these faucets and then they would get a lot more traffic it is still only dust at the end of the day

i would like to tell you make your own faucet list then share your link here in the forum this will help you earn more money from the dust ate every time of the day

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:47:42 PM

Like I said, scamming (please dont do this) or sig campaigns are the best way to earn free btc. Just post often till your a full member.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:43:44 PM

I think there's a lot of psychology involved in them. People love the idea of getting money for nothing, even when it's an astoundingly piddly amount.

There's a weird disconnect between online and the real world. If you were offered a few cents a day to click around in someone else's office you'd rightly tell them to get fucked, but as it's online in the comfort of your own pit it's somehow 'amazing'. I don't get it.
Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:25:54 AM

best method to earn more bitcoins Buy a Full member account @ 0.07 btc and earn 0.14 btc amonth easly from 200 post per month
Roi is only 14 days 100 post

or buy a senior member account @ 0.25 btc and many btc per month

I was not aware that this was permitted or even possible as to what was mentioned here! You can buy someone's account? Is that allowed and who will sell their senior member account for so little.
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:11:26 AM

I was not aware that this was permitted or even possible as to what was mentioned here! You can buy someone's account? Is that allowed and who will sell their senior member account for so little.

You bet. You can see plenty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

It's tolerated but certain people might give the sold account negative trust if they find out.
vrm86

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:20:53 AM

Most successful bitcointalk entrepreneur so far:

69.5 BTC

Alphabit

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:51:32 PM

You bet. You can see plenty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0 and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=73.0

It's tolerated but certain people might give the sold account negative trust if they find out.

I just check it  Shocked wow you ain't kidding you are absolutely right. Newbies don't know these things lol, with that said I need to get my activity up fast. I would like to join the signature campaign soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: