Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:01:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested  (Read 16576 times)
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:50:02 AM

I think that in some case its not necesary buy the ad here, maybe do a sighature campaign and spread the name could be better, repeat, in some cases...
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:10:43 AM

I think that in some case its not necesary buy the ad here, maybe do a sighature campaign and spread the name could be better, repeat, in some cases...
Thank you very much for your suggestion. Administration do not care of their users, may be users will help each other.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:12:11 AM

BitcoinBricks.org is buying signatures! Leave your offers here or PM.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:20:33 AM

Bad idea, no one will wear your signatures, in the past those who support this kind of business with their signature is being leave with negative trust
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:22:14 AM

Bad idea, no one will wear your signatures, in the past those who support this kind of business with their signature is being leave with negative trust
Hope we will find thoose who need money =)
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:28:26 AM

Can you PM me the id of the person you sent the btc accidently too? I am curious how someone can fake Theymos' name because usually people try to make an account that has upper case i to a lower case l or vice versa.

Hi!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:47:56 AM

Still no answer from theymos. I hope he has fun time spending our money. Bu twe will ensure all our users and without your scam advertising.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:49:57 AM

LMAO at the would be scammer getting scammed and then getting all butt hurt about it!

Cheesy Cheesy

Step this way sig whores, time to help this ponzi rip off some of your fellow bitcoiners!

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:55:28 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 11:36:03 AM by bitcoinbricks.org

LMAO at the would be scammer getting scammed and then getting all butt hurt about it!

Cheesy Cheesy

Step this way sig whores, time to help this ponzi rip off some of your fellow bitcoiners!

If you are not able to predict the future than do not do it.
But the thing that mischief has a place on bitcointalk.org is a fact.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:05:17 PM

I've pmed two more times to theymos and still no reaction:

My messages:

Don't you want to ban that member? You even din not asked who made it. Such a care about your members.

Or one scam at 2.65 BTC is not enough for your forum. Will you wait till he will scam some more users and then will do it? You are increasingly proving that you are involved in that.
OrangeSeller

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:11:51 PM

My messages:

Don't you want to ban that member? You even din not asked who made it. Such a care about your members.

Or one scam at 2.65 BTC is not enough for your forum. Will you wait till he will scam some more users and then will do it? You are increasingly proving that you are involved in that.

Why do you think bann that user will solve this? Account is very easy to make, if his IP ban, he can use VPN to get in, and also he didn't need to ask, he is admin, he can look into your PM
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:32:03 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 01:54:02 PM by bitcoinbricks.org

My messages:

Why do you think bann that user will solve this? Account is very easy to make, if his IP ban, he can use VPN to get in, and also he didn't need to ask, he is admin, he can look into your PM

Doing nothing is the best choise. Then do not have to register a new account, to invent new variations of theymos username. Mostly thing that I'm upset is that he did not answer. Even if he is not involved he is still to blame for what had happened, seeing our bid, knowing about scams at his forum, he did not write nothing to us. Only when we have payd to scammer we had received a message from him.
OrangeSeller

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:55:40 PM

My messages:

Doing nothing is the best choise. Then do not have to register a new account, to invent new variations of theymos username. Mostly thing that I'm upset is that he did not answer. Even if he is not involved he is still to blame for what had happened, seeing our bid, knowing about scams at his forum, he did not write nothing to us. Only when we have payd to scammer we had received a message from him.

It is because you brag here that you pay to theymos for the bid that it caught his attention, otherwise you will be still won't know the truth of that scammer
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:56:59 PM

My messages:

And now he just chose the easy way out: to run away! As i think, later he will write me that he was very busy and that a message from him costs more than 2.65 BTC.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:00:52 PM

My messages:

It is because you brag here that you pay to theymos for the bid that it caught his attention, otherwise you will be still won't know the truth of that scammer

Aren't you agree that here is as our fault as his too. Just even he did not lost money.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:06:03 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2015, 09:29:57 AM by bitcoinbricks.org

My messages:

Aren't you agree that here is as our fault as his too. Just even he did not lost money.

That's his forum, he provide a service taking much money for that and he had to attend it first of all. But he is only talking how busy is he and he wasn't able to write a warning message to a potencial ad buyer and as happened potential deceived. If we we will receive at least 2 messages we will suspect deceive. We had received a message only from deceiver and had payd him after 10 hours. Theymos knows about what happening on his forum and we are not. He saw our bid. But he did not do anything. So proffesional, so careful. Great!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 09:28:54 AM

60+ BTC invested!
tyrexs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 02:34:34 PM

how long for take profit 25%?

bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:00:30 PM

how long for take profit 25%?
about 12 hours. But it's depending on futher invesments.
Miner271

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 05:42:25 PM

Website down ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: