Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:12:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinBricks.org |Instant payouts| Royal profits| Guaranteed| 110+BTC invested  (Read 16576 times)
patrickmh

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 08:58:58 PM

how long for take profit 25%?
about 12 hours. But it's depending on futher invesments.
12 hours?
hahaha NOT 12 hours... 24 or 48 hours Wink
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:56:23 AM

Website down ?

It's ok. We do not keep users bitcoins, each time any user is buying assets, bitcoins he payd are instantly distributed between other users. Lot of users on site and sometimes hosting is lagging.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

still cant login.. admin look at your PM.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:28:29 AM

I've pmed two more times to theymos and still no reaction:

My messages:

Don't you want to ban that member? You even din not asked who made it. Such a care about your members.

Or one scam at 2.65 BTC is not enough for your forum. Will you wait till he will scam some more users and then will do it? You are increasingly proving that you are involved in that.

Why do you think bann that user will solve this? Account is very easy to make, if his IP ban, he can use VPN to get in, and also he didn't need to ask, he is admin, he can look into your PM

Doing nothing is the best choise. Then do not have to register a new account, to invent new variations of theymos username. Mostly thing that I'm upset is that he did not answer. Even if he is not involved he is still to blame for what had happened, seeing our bid, knowing about scams at his forum, he did not write nothing to us. Only when we have payd to scammer we had received a message from him.

It is because you brag here that you pay to theymos for the bid that it caught his attention, otherwise you will be still won't know the truth of that scammer

Aren't you agree that here is as our fault as his too. Just even he did not lost money.

That's his forum, he provide a service taking much money for that and he had to attend it first of all. But he is only talking how busy is he and he wasn't able to write a warning message to a potencial ad buyer and as happened potential deceived. If we we will receive at least 2 messages we will suspect deceive. We had received a message only from deceiver and had payd him after 10 hours. Theymos knows about what happening on his forum and we are not. He saw our bid. But he did not do anything. So proffesional, so careful. Great!

I agree with the OP on this one. He just lost 2.65BTC and theymos is not showing any effort in helping him. I would pretty be sad if I just lost 2btc. Banning the account won't do much as the reason stated. I'm actually surprised theymos is not doing anything about this.

Hi!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:27:54 PM

still cant login.. admin look at your PM.
I've answered to you! Thank you for your message!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:58:36 PM

We are using Blockchain api for receiving deposits and autowithdrawals. We have found that sometimes it is not working and do not send the promised requests always. So sometimes it could not work. If you found that is something wrong with your account please write us via contact us form on our website or pm me here. We become more and more popular and receiving lots of messages from you. We are answering to everyone but it's taking time to verify everyones issues. Dont worry, every issue will be sold just be patiently. Thank you for your understanding! Best Regards!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:11:27 PM

We are using Blockchain api for receiving deposits and autowithdrawals. We have found that sometimes it is not working and do not send the promised requests always. So sometimes it could not work. If you found that is something wrong with your account please write us via contact us form on our website or pm me here. We become more and more popular and receiving lots of messages from you. We are answering to everyone but it's taking time to verify everyones issues. Dont worry, every issue will be sold just be patiently. Thank you for your understanding! Best Regards!

We are thinking about new variant receiving and withdrawing bitcoins. If you have any suggestions please tell us. Real help will be awarded. Thank you.
bananadines

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:22:22 PM

still cant login op...
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:23:33 PM

still cant login op...

I will send to you your new password. Ok?
bananadines

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:32:05 PM

ok, thanks
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:32:30 PM

still cant login op...
Your nickname is not as here. I have found an user with your email bananandines  
Try to login using that nickcname!
bananadines

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:42:47 PM

very sorry.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:47:32 PM

very sorry.
No problems!
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 11:18:12 AM

70+ BTC invested.
patrickmh

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 11:24:55 AM

70+ BTC invested.
why not refferal system?
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 12:41:57 PM

70+ BTC invested.
why not refferal system?

bitcoinbricks.org is a one big refferal system.
patrickmh

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 11:42:20 AM

70+ BTC invested.
why not refferal system?

bitcoinbricks.org is a one big refferal system.
Offline? Scam!!??
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:23:39 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2015, 02:38:14 PM by bitcoinbricks.org

Automaticaly investment / withdrawall options added:

This menu allows you to automatically invest and withdraw your funds.
When your balance reach 0.1 BTC it will be invested and withdrawen in the selected percentrage.
bitcoinbricks.org (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:49:59 AM

80+ BTC invested!
enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 03:38:36 PM

I also agree that if theymos puts up and add for 2.65 for BCT advertising. BTCbricks accepts his offer in forum and agrees with theymos they will PM each other. theymos does not ever PM BTCbricks but then a pretend one does in the mean time. Of course BTCbricks would think that was Theymos. I would!! Then real theymos pops up and says sorry was too busy to reply last night, looks like you got scammed by someone pretending be me(a known problem) and your an idiot, you dont read the rules. Bye Bye!

I'm sure this is a vague densed version of what happened but seems pretty dodgy to me if this is BCT staff/trusted mods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: