Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site?  (Read 9050 times)
desertfox470

Activity: 542
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:50:35 AM

Does anybody know anything about this?
I received this email today in my junk folder and can't work out why they sent it to me if it's legit, i have nothing whatsoever to do with BTC mining. I'm thinking scam.
Scam or legit?

<https://www.mintsy.co/img/mintsy@2x.png>    
The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

You have been cordially invited to join the Mintsy.co Beta Test, The Future of Mining! You can now be a part of history! This is a time limited offer, so signup today to join our beta test.

Below, you will find an invitation key and the signup link. Once signed up, you can purchase a contract or set up your own mining rig! We look forward to having you be a part of The Future!

Invitation Key: -------------5c5a5e94ecd078--------------
Signup link: Sign Up Here
I would not use them.  I have also never heard of them.  Generally those emails you get are just bad ponzi attempts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 04:56:26 AM

Here you go: Official ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786492.msg8865631#msg8865631

-MZ

enhancedfuel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:31:08 AM

Does anybody know anything about this?
I received this email today in my junk folder and can't work out why they sent it to me if it's legit, i have nothing whatsoever to do with BTC mining. I'm thinking scam.
Scam or legit?

<https://www.mintsy.co/img/mintsy@2x.png>    
The Future of Mining

Dear ------------,

You have been cordially invited to join the Mintsy.co Beta Test, The Future of Mining! You can now be a part of history! This is a time limited offer, so signup today to join our beta test.

Below, you will find an invitation key and the signup link. Once signed up, you can purchase a contract or set up your own mining rig! We look forward to having you be a part of The Future!

Invitation Key: -------------5c5a5e94ecd078--------------
Signup link: Sign Up Here
I would not use them.  I have also never heard of them.  Generally those emails you get are just bad ponzi attempts.

You are both talking wack. Loads of people have heard of them and they have been planning that site for months. The reason anyone has an invite in their email is I assume you have signed up to Cryptsy? They are run by same people and been saying they are setting this mining site for months. Normally I would agree with you but I doubt you are getting the digital X email randomly. They wont even let you join unless you have an invite which is generated by being a member of Cryptsy. Not saying Digital X will be better then the rest but I wouldn't compare these to all those other junk you get, you've asked for it somewhere without realising and I'm pretty sure most people on Cryptsy got an invite.
BTC-Bank

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 03:39:18 AM

Hello @Sammal i don't know if you have decide something yet but my personal opinion for cloud mining services is to avoid it or at least i want to share a friendly advise: do not invest more that you can afford to loose.If i was going again on cloud mining i was going choose Bitmain Hashnest as i feel a little more comfortable with them but i prefer to mine my self it is more fun and in the end you really take the earnings or losses..

Kind Regards,
BTC-Bank.
cloud36649

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:10:47 AM

Must be legit too, I need to buy Cloudmining but give me advice guys !:)

Thanks Smiley

-Sammal-

Mining solo with the intention of earning profit seems to be a moot endeavor at this point. Better off just buying the Bitcoin if you would like to own some for a long period of time.

-Difficulty is too high to mine on your own and turn a reasonable profit.

-The technology for mining hardware has seen a sharp increase in development. Once you get your hardware, it may already be outdated. Such has been the case in the past.

-A new company called 21e6 has raised over $100M in VC money. Who knows what they're going to do with it, but they seem to be primarily a mining company.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:41:17 AM

If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:41:31 PM

If you are still looking for one.. The only trust able cloud mining is CEX.IO. However, the suspended the operation due to Bitcoin price drop. They will be back soon.
do you have any info about this statement?
i don't think they will open again soon
bitbabba

Activity: 348

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 03:58:11 PM

I have tried different websites for cloud mining. Among many I have tried my preference I give to ccminer.cf. I decided to try it because it is a new site and it has live chat with admin. After chatting with admin I thought that the service is nice and that I can start with minimum investment to see if I get paid. I got paid on time. The site also gives clear guidelines and confirmation emails. Admin can speak English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, French and even Chinese. For now I am super satisfied and it seems to be legit.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 04:59:21 PM

cex.io is very safe and the waiter was also good, but for now is not advised because the profit of mining always minus and high maintenance costs and other expenses.
I also hope they will be back soon and it was waiting for bitcoin prices up Sad
because the first time I know cloud mining is cex.io and I have a lot of GHS there but it's been almost one year I did not play there anymore

spirit of btc

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:49:40 PM

When investing in cloud mining be wary of scams. Buy only from known companies, that are represented by people with real addresses and phone numbers.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:12:13 PM

There's so many companies out there that it's hard to choose, but a competition is a good thing. Cloud mining can be profitable if you find a good offer
romano1

Activity: 336

have fun

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:13:55 PM

I dont do much mining but last time I did was in cex.io and i made a small profit luckily Smiley
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:19:09 PM

I dont do much mining but last time I did was in cex.io and i made a small profit luckily Smiley

You could have made a bigger profit if you have mined about like anywhere else but there..., since their fees are insane and they were one of the first platform to suspend cloudmining when BTC price began to fall not so long ago... Unless you traded very luckily of course Wink

flyingplows

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:31:19 PM

There's so many companies out there that it's hard to choose, but a competition is a good thing. Cloud mining can be profitable if you find a good offer

Not nearly that hard really. It depends on how much you want to diversify. You go hashnest, then bit-x, then gethashing (if you understand that shit), then genesis-mining. And going further... ,if you want to be crazy.., just don't buy some risky shit like scrypt.cc or that cloudmining.website, better grab some cool alts like CON Tongue

romano1

have fun

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:38:03 PM

Not nearly that hard really. It depends on how much you want to diversify. You go hashnest, then bit-x, then gethashing (if you understand that shit), then genesis-mining. And going further... ,if you want to be crazy.., just don't buy some risky shit like scrypt.cc or that cloudmining.website, better grab some cool alts like CON Tongue

you cannot say any coin cool or bad, its really i think depends on fortune than skill.
flyingplows

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:51:19 PM

you cannot say any coin cool or bad, its really i think depends on fortune than skill.

So if you have inherited a lot of fortune and no skill it comes naturally that you just have to buy CON, I guess Grin Because it's cool and ain't bad. Soontm you'll be able to buy a lot of useless stuff online with it at Constand which is in development right now.

romano1

have fun

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:08:06 PM

So if you have inherited a lot of fortune and no skill it comes naturally that you just have to buy CON, I guess Grin Because it's cool and ain't bad. Soontm you'll be able to buy a lot of useless stuff online with it at Constand which is in development right now.

Well i will buy some of CON, maybe you really right.
dailycoins

Activity: 139

Dailycoins.net

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 09:33:18 PM

We have cloud mining reviews available on our website if you're still interested. http://www.dailycoins.net/mining.html

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2015, 12:00:42 AM

I predict BTC will remain the "gold standard" for foreseeable future.   Sure there are other alt coins.  With these is higher risk, higher loss or gain.  A lot of coins are pump/dump at this point.

And I agree there are some cloud one's that are crazy to invest in.  The first investors MIGHT get their coins back it all depends on how long they run.  Some of them are like ponzi schemes it pay's to be the first.  I personally avoid ones that seem to be to good to be true.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 02:52:04 PM

If you are looking for legit ones only (the most trustable at least) would be hashnest/bitX by far but their ROI is nowhere considering you may have loses if a new asic is developed between the time you own the power making your much less valued.
On the other hand there are some others running for a long time but still not that trustable cause of lack of "proof" like scryptcc that can provide ROI in much less time, as well as they can run away with your money anytime and you can do nothing to sue or track them...

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: