Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Cloud mining Site?  (Read 9050 times)
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:09:51 AM

hashnest.com is paying and legit (since they show proof of mining transactions) and it belongs to one of the biggest bitcoin hardware mining manufacturer, it can be considered at the moment unless something goes wrong with it.

Other one is genesis.

But anyways cloud mining now a days is not profitable anymore so you can invest what you afford as it takes ages to get your ROI.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apriyani420

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:30:00 AM

I don't know if others agree but I think that eobot.com is a good cloud-mining service.
i have never heard about it if i were you i would be really careful with this website, i think it might turn to scam though its just my opinion

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:31:43 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 01:47:55 PM by n2004al

I will be short and clear. No one of the cloud mining in circulation must have your attention. Most of them are scammers. So if you will invest you for sure will lose your money. Only if the clod mining site will be new there are some chances to have some coins from your investment. But mostly you will lose your money. The other mining site which are not scam give high prices and you will never earn with the increasing of the difficulty.

So, as for me, away from cloud mining sites.
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:29:28 AM

I don't know if there's a best site.
Bodden

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:34:50 AM

Most cloudmining sites is a scam. Be very cautious dealing with this sites.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:59:02 AM

Well if you still don't know yet, better check out bit x's cloud mining service (link on my signature Cheesy ). It's one of the legit cloud minings nowadays and it already built a reputation on the bitcoin world

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:12:56 PM

I suggest researching it.  My personal first thing is hardware, I would verify hardware as this get's rid of a LOT of the crap sites.  They just don't have any proof of hardware.   

Next I suggest looking at history.  Read about it and other peoples  experiences on the board. 

And third make sure they don't use things that are too good to be true.  This sounds stupid but it honestly is a good idea.  If it say's like "lifetime", "forever", etc.  Chances are it's to good to be true no miner lasts forever.  They have a timeline depending on efficiency, and charges.

But research these and you can cut down a lot.  I personally don't push people into investment as I have said many time's I make 0 no matter what you choose on cloud mining.  I just push for research before investing I think for most you will end up with just a few sites after above.  But feel free to add other ways to investigate if you have them I would love to have more good ideas.
winguard

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 03:09:02 AM

Cloudmining was never profitable. I have some small investments in different sites for almost two years now but never did i make money. High maintenance fees and mining difficulty eats up your payouts plus almost all cloudmining sites turned to scam later on. Just hold on to your coins Smiley
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:27:54 AM

Cloudmining was never profitable. I have some small investments in different sites for almost two years now but never did i make money. High maintenance fees and mining difficulty eats up your payouts plus almost all cloudmining sites turned to scam later on. Just hold on to your coins Smiley

There have been some.  I always have  been in hardware myself as I enjoy mining and playing with them so much.

The funnest mining possibly was "cloud".  There was a small period of time CPU mining through VPS's was profitable.  It was fast and did not last long as I remember.  But that was the funnest "cloud" mining I did ever.   

The other is more about holding and knowing proper time to sell GHz.  Some do it great some do not.   Mining in no way is guarantee ROI in any kind of mining.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:08:50 PM

Cloud mining had lost it's attractions even though bitcoin network has lesser difficulties compared to it's peak levels. May be cloud mining will bounce back to it's significance once bitcoin price hit back to some $600 levels.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
highaltitude20322

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:04:19 PM

hashnest.com is paying and legit (since they show proof of mining transactions) and it belongs to one of the biggest bitcoin hardware mining manufacturer, it can be considered at the moment unless something goes wrong with it.

Other one is genesis.

But anyways cloud mining now a days is not profitable anymore so you can invest what you afford as it takes ages to get your ROI.

These are the two I use and generally don't have too many issues. Hashnest you have to do a bit of trading to maximize your return.
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 01:02:04 AM

Other one is genesis.

These are the two I use and generally don't have too many issues. Hashnest you have to do a bit of trading to maximize your return.

It is exactly as you written. HashNest have still the advantage that you can always sell your power and completely withdraw. Genesis Mining offers only permanent contracts.

Good opinion have as well Bit-X - but i never try them.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:14:52 AM

did you sell your hashpower at some point? because as it is right now, cloud mining is not about sitting there and waiting for roi

it is now very similar to trading, you need to sell your hash after some time to have  aquick roi, and buy again when the price fall, repeat
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:24:41 AM

did you sell your hashpower at some point? because as it is right now, cloud mining is not about sitting there and waiting for roi

it is now very similar to trading, you need to sell your hash after some time to have  aquick roi, and buy again when the price fall, repeat

Hashnest the ones who pre-ordered or bought first S7's they went up value about 2 BTC once they were out.... a few got that deal.  That is a insane ROI that quick.

I admit I was not in on it and wish I would have been.  But amph is right depending on when you sell there is possible to make quick roi.  It all changes there is not a easy guide to ROI quick, it can be luck or great strategy or a mix of the two.

Others are more in the long haul.  Mine with it for a while and at some point sell.  It just all depends.
winguard

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:40:57 PM

it is now very similar to trading, you need to sell your hash after some time to have  aquick roi, and buy again when the price fall, repeat

Yes i sold all my ghs recently as they were depreciating in value and rewards dropped. The company released new hardware and people are dumping outdated hashpower. By my calculations coins mined plus the sale i'm still at minimal loss. You are right i should have traded and monitored everyday price. My other cloud investment is a lifetime contract and you can't sell or trade hashpower. A year ago payouts were okay but now it only pays trickles of btc's in my wallet and i don't know if i ever will ROI. The rest turned to ponzis and scams..
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 07:58:16 PM

Yes i sold all my ghs recently as they were depreciating in value and rewards dropped. The company released new hardware and people are dumping outdated hashpower. By my calculations coins mined plus the sale i'm still at minimal loss. You are right i should have traded and monitored everyday price. My other cloud investment is a lifetime contract and you can't sell or trade hashpower. A year ago payouts were okay but now it only pays trickles of btc's in my wallet and i don't know if i ever will ROI. The rest turned to ponzis and scams..

I personally would avoid anything that say's "lifetime" or anything like that.  Because we know no miner last's a lifetime they have a certain lifespan. 

I think being able to sell hashing power is pretty important.  Without this there is not much strategy on it.  It's almost like gambling as I'm not sure who can get a good ROI equation on "lifetime".  I sure cannot predict that far in crypto world.
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:10:09 PM

It's almost like gambling as I'm not sure who can get a good ROI equation on "lifetime".  I sure cannot predict that far in crypto world.
there is no need to predict that far as majority miners are based in Asia and they are getting negligible electricity rates.
its not a matter of roi for them.
winguard

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:21:05 PM

I personally would avoid anything that say's "lifetime" or anything like that.  Because we know no miner last's a lifetime they have a certain lifespan. 

I think being able to sell hashing power is pretty important.  Without this there is not much strategy on it.  It's almost like gambling as I'm not sure who can get a good ROI equation on "lifetime".  I sure cannot predict that far in crypto world.

Right Mate. I was new to crypto then and was blinded by their marketing strategies..
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 09:01:34 PM

there arent any good cloud mining websites as most of them are hyips and if they arent it gives roi in a really long time
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 11:07:14 PM

there arent any good cloud mining websites as most of them are hyips and if they arent it gives roi in a really long time

Mining at home takes a long time at this point for most to though.  It's sad but day's of 90 day ROI are far gone.  No matter what sort of mining don't expect to get it back "soon" as a general rule for ROI.

So never invest more then you can loose since it takes a while, an ROI is not guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: