Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:24:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin x100 Game  (Read 1902 times)
Sombrero (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:19:20 PM

Hi, have you tried this: www.bitx2.co
I've put 0.001 btc yesterday, and now I have receiver 0.1 btc.
They promise 100x investmente return
It's surely a big scam, but for now it's working.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:25:14 PM

Thanks for making an account for this.
I am sure it's a legit site and you have nothing to do with it.
I will transfer money right now, wish me good luck!

/sarcasm
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:47:08 PM

Hi, have you tried this: www.bitx2.co
I've put 0.001 btc yesterday, and now I have receiver 0.1 btc.
They promise 100x investmente return
It's surely a big scam, but for now it's working.

If you are not a scammer and just a newbie i can tell you that that site is 99% a ponzi

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Sombrero (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:01:00 PM

[/quote]
If you are not a scammer and just a newbie i can tell you that that site is 99% a ponzi
[/quote]

No I don't want to scam anyone, I know this is sure a ponzi scheme, but I know also this ponzi sites usually pay in the first 2/3 days, or at least that's been my experience.
I'm newbie in bitcoin world, but I've already lost $ 1000 in mining cloud sites cause my inexperience.
I'm also try to recover a bit of my loss.
Thanks for the advice.
Astargath

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:05:39 PM

[/quote]

No I don't want to scam anyone, I know this is sure a ponzi scheme, but I know also this ponzi sites usually pay in the first 2/3 days, or at least that's been my experience.
I'm newbie in bitcoin world, but I've already lost $ 1000 in mining cloud sites cause my inexperience.
Thanks for the advice.

[/quote]

Well it is true that ponzies pay the first days the problem with ponzies here is that 90% of them are a straight scam and they will just steal your coins as soon as you deposit so if you want to invest do it in something else, honestly gambling would be better than ponzi

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
btcradhx

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:06:20 PM

[/quote]

Thanks for the advice.

[/quote]

and look at that site u posting dude...no faq,term,ref,help,sup...w.hat do u expect....
its old site...and no deposits from 27/2-1/3...and all 2/3 depositson waitin status.....
ligeros

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:21:21 PM

it's so easy to believe to newbie with one forum post which earned a lot of money but forgot to show some evidence of it
please, add at least btc transaction of your withdrawal

lolled

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:36:48 PM

Sarcasm , that he is calling the site a pure scam himself, and even then is asking people to invest and try the site out.

Astargath

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 06:44:48 PM

Sarcasm , that he is calling the site a pure scam himself, and even then is asking people to invest and try the site out.

He is not asking people to invest, he merely asked if someone else tried the site

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:04:05 PM

obviously lying Grin

there's not a single deposit was made yesterday and paid out.

Also 77 BTC looks tempting, but it's not even sent to ponzi address. so those are random and high transactions to hunt down idiots...
donnie52572

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:14:15 PM

its a scam. I did one of these about 6 months ago and the webpage looks exactly like that page.  the address I sent the payment raided my blockchain account.  everytime I got a payment in he stole it.  I traced his account and seen he would withdraw from peoples accounts and then send from his account to a different account where he had over 600 bitcoins that he had stolen.  this is a scam
Lubizix

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:08:18 PM

x100 good idea  Roll Eyes
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:11:11 PM

its a scam. I did one of these about 6 months ago and the webpage looks exactly like that page.  the address I sent the payment raided my blockchain account.  everytime I got a payment in he stole it.  I traced his account and seen he would withdraw from peoples accounts and then send from his account to a different account where he had over 600 bitcoins that he had stolen.  this is a scam

you should know that if there is a method to do 100x to your coins, then no one will surely work anymore or mine bitcoins again, just do the tricks to 100x it, that trick doesnt exist btw
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: