Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Know Andrei Svintsov?  (Read 1226 times)
ShintoshiBTC (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:26:07 PM

He is the Russian Lawmaker That Says - “Bitcoin Was Made By United States To Fund Terrorists”

First of all, I believe that this man is uneducated and has not researched his subject yet.
I don't what he is trying to prove, but I think he is just squeezing his self into Russia - US limelight.

I just hope he shuts up before its too late for Bitcoin's journey in Russia.
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:32:19 PM

He is the Russian Lawmaker That Says - “Bitcoin Was Made By United States To Fund Terrorists”

First of all, I believe that this man is uneducated and has not researched his subject yet.
I don't what he is trying to prove, but I think he is just squeezing his self into Russia - US limelight.

What's the point of telling him to shut up here ?

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
carlosiness

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:45:34 PM

another russian paranoia........
enough putins paranoia........

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
globalbanker

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:57:23 PM

Why should someone educated listen to this guy?
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:19:25 PM

Evryone has his/her right to speech. He can advocate whatever he likes. Everyone has his own theory, you cannot ask anyone to shut up.
Honeybooboo

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:23:00 PM

He sounds like a paranoid conspiracy nutjob to me. The United States seems to have an easy time in sending dollars to arm terrorists any way so they don't need to invent bitcoins to do it. In fact, how do the 'terrorists' they exchange the coins for fiat to buy their weapons or bombs or whatever else they need to buy.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:31:52 PM

I dont think he thinks too much before opening his mouth, and altho there are some things that he is doing that are positive i.e. alcohol and tabacco removal from store shelves,
i think he crossed the line when he mentioned bitcoin.
As far as i can see, he gave no reliable evidence to support his claims, so i dont even see why is he even against it, its not like bitcoin is hurting anyone there, or is he worried
that bitcoin is going to be used to help finance Ukranians in their fight with Russian extremists in Krim?

cheers
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:40:59 PM

He should at least learn to watch the names of makers behind Bitcoin.
It's SATOSHI NAKAMOTO, does he think he's an American?
The guy seriously needs some medication as he doesn't know that there are not just the terrorists (if any) who are using BTC, but we are also there using BTC but not for so-called terrorism purposes, and many are living on Bitcoins. So, BTC ain't for terrorists, and the inventor of BTC ain't an American. Wink
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:36:31 PM

so what? he can go on and use his rubels - i heard it's a pretty solid currency, backed by the politics of a wanna-be stalin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:09:10 PM

The guy seriously needs some medication as he doesn't know that there are not just the terrorists (if any) who are using BTC, but we are also there using BTC but not for so-called terrorism purposes, and many are living on Bitcoins. So, BTC ain't for terrorists, and the inventor of BTC ain't an American. Wink
I don't understand are you implying that he isn't American based off his name? Because most like Satoshi Nakamoto is truly from Britain.

There were a few evidences which can at the least prove that SATOSHI NAKAMOTO himself ain't an American. The guy, as the OP said, is just trying to spark up some kind of word war (mind well, I said Word War and not World War) between Russia and USA which isn't a good thing.
ShintoshiBTC (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

YOU"RE LIKE A TIMEBOMB!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:22:06 AM

Yeah... The illiterate Russian lawmaker.
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1254

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 06:22:47 AM

anyway when considering the globale environment and circumstances upon the occurrence of bitcoin, Everything seems to indicate that this one came to give a blow of reflation to one ( worked dark )
Danydee
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1254

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:56:14 AM

I don't understand are you implying that he isn't American based off his name? Because most like Satoshi Nakamoto is truly from Britain.

There were a few evidences which can at the least prove that SATOSHI NAKAMOTO himself ain't an American. The guy, as the OP said, is just trying to spark up some kind of word war (mind well, I said Word War and not World War) between Russia and USA which isn't a good thing.

in this connection the UNITED STATES  have  largely the means to
motivate someone or put him to made that's they want without he
realize that he's manipulated to do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: