Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] selling over 100+ games  (Read 703 times)
fyrepony (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:19:24 PM

So im retail seller, i have access to latest games and im looking to do some profit with cd-keys, i will accept skrill, tf2 keys or bitcoins

if you have any games you would like feel free to ask here or skype me:toni.nummenpaa

prices are :
cities: skylines= 25€

total war:attila=27€

assassin's creed: rogue= 30€ etc   
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:02:38 PM

can you sale Day Of Defeat ? if yes then what is the price for it and i will get complete steam account with the game in it ?

fyrepony (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:07:37 PM

can you sale Day Of Defeat ? if yes then what is the price for it and i will get complete steam account with the game in it ?

Sorry dude, i dont have Day of defeat since its so old game that there is no point keeping it on stock, You will get Code that will activate on steam/uplay etc depending on game, so no accounts with these games, sorry.
if keys would not work i would of course do refunds like in normal store.
fyrepony (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:14:20 PM

If you are looking cheapest game on stock to test them out that would be Europa Universalis III (Complete Edition) priced at 7€.
wadili89
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:15:25 PM

Sorry dude, i dont have Day of defeat since its so old game that there is no point keeping it on stock, You will get Code that will activate on steam/uplay etc depending on game, so no accounts with these games, sorry.
if keys would not work i would of course do refunds like in normal store.

its old but gold still alot more fun then playing some new games , bealive me you will still get sales for it as many people still play it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: