Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xapo Faucet API- more benefits, zero fees for deposits and withdrawals  (Read 7698 times)
Xapo_Affiliate (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:10:56 AM

We’re happy to announce a new upgrade to Xapo’s credit API - an API for faucet owners.

How is Xapo different from other faucet scripts?

• Free for faucet owner and user. No commissions for deposits or withdrawals. All miner fees are reimbursed to the sender so faucets can keep this fee or give a discount to users.
  • Transactions to Xapo addresses will be credited immediately with no wait time, minimum 1 satoshi.
  • Transactions to non-Xapo wallets accumulate to a minimum 55 bits and can be sent as soon as the user hits this threshold.
  • Transactions to non-Xapo addresses are processed in less than 24 hrs, not a few days.
  • Refunds - If a user does not claim the bits you send them, they are returned to your wallet within 10 days. This will help prevent “lost bits” from disappearing into the network.
  • Manage multiple faucets from one wallet and give permissions to different colleagues to transfer and/or approve transactions.
  • Dynamic addresses - Sending address changes every transaction so no one can look at your funds in the blockchain.
  • API based instead of script based.

What this means for users:
  • Users can claim with a wallet address or email
  • Funds to a Xapo wallet are immediate
  • Funds to a non-Xapo wallet can accumulate with any service that uses Xapo
  • Multi-sig wallet
  • Convenient access to deep cold storage - Xapo Vault.
  • All free

Next steps?
  • Create a Xapo wallet if you dont already have one Wink
  • Sign in on Xapo’s developer page (sign in button is on the top right)
  • Create API keys for your faucet

Link to get started: developers.xapo.com

Examples of faucets using Xapo:
-Moonbit.co.in
-Freebitco.in
-faucet.bitcoinzebra.com
-bitcoinaliens.com

We'd love to hear your feedback! Please send questions to faucets@xapo.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supraGTR

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:20:40 AM

Nice. Good to see some attention being given to faucets.
Will try it out this weekend!
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:56:50 AM

Can i merge it with Faucetbox Script ??
Like payment in both Faucetbox and Xapo according to what the User need

stepunk

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Monkey

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 08:52:25 AM

Are you planning to provide a complete Faucet script?

http://bitcoinmonkey.org - BTC / LTC / DOGE curated faucet lists
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:55:54 AM

We’re happy to announce a new upgrade to Xapo’s credit API - an API for faucet owners.

• Free for faucet owner and user. No commissions for deposits or withdrawals. All miner fees are reimbursed to the sender so faucets can keep this fee or give a discount to users.
  • Transactions to Xapo addresses will be credited immediately with no wait time, minimum 1 satoshi.
  • Transactions to non-Xapo wallets accumulate to a minimum 55 bits and can be sent as soon as the user hits this threshold.
  • Transactions to non-Xapo addresses are processed in less than 24 hrs, not a few days.

• Refunds - If a user does not claim the bits you send them, they are returned to your wallet within 10 days. This will help prevent “lost bits” from disappearing into the network.
[/b]

• Manage multiple faucets from one wallet and give permissions to different colleagues to transfer and/or approve transactions.
  • Dynamic addresses - Sending address changes every transaction so no one can look at your funds in the blockchain.

• Multi-sig wallet
  • All free

Next steps?

-Moonbit.co.in
-Freebitco.in
-faucet.bitcoinzebra.com
-bitcoinaliens.com

woah, how do you claim it? basically if someone sends me some coins and i dont touch them for 10 days, then it will be refunded?
as far as i know, bitcoin is made not to be reversible, this is actually against the principle of bitcoin itself
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:38:49 PM

woah, how do you claim it? basically if someone sends me some coins and i dont touch them for 10 days, then it will be refunded?
as far as i know, bitcoin is made not to be reversible, this is actually against the principle of bitcoin itself
xapo=xapo only or anywhere ? If xapo=xapo only that same as changetip where people can cancel their transaction if the user not claim

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
supraGTR

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:40:57 PM

If I have more than 1 faucet how can i manage with only one xapo account? I tried but cant add my mobile to many accounts. thanks.
Xapo_Affiliate (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:52:52 AM

Are you planning to provide a complete Faucet script?

Yes we are planning on having a faucet script within the next month, month and a half
Xapo_Affiliate (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:46:07 AM

[/b]

• Multi-sig wallet
  • All free

Next steps?

-Moonbit.co.in
-Freebitco.in
-faucet.bitcoinzebra.com
-bitcoinaliens.com

The refund claims work when you first send bits to a new Xapo user's email. Within that 10 day timeframe they will get emails at the 5 and 7 day mark. If by the 10th day the bits arent claimed they are returned to the sender.

However, if the user already has a Xapo wallet the payments are sent directly and there's no way to reverse.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:49:08 AM

Xapo is good with faucets i.e. moonbit, the transaction is very fast, you immediately got it in your wallet.
Xapo_Affiliate (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:22:25 PM

If I have more than 1 faucet how can i manage with only one xapo account? I tried but cant add my mobile to many accounts. thanks.

We have things that can help you with this:

Multi-wallet: You can create multiple wallets under your main account. In this case you can create a sub-wallet for each of your faucets and easily transfer funds between different wallets immediately since it's off blockchain (say if you need to add funds to a specific faucet wallet).

Multi-user: If you have more than one team member you can create different permission levels so that multiple people are required to approve a transaction. This way your team members or employees can still have access to check funds, transfer funds between wallets or approve transactions but it still requires you, as the admin, to also approve them.
You can see more info on this here: https://blog.xapo.com/making-the-most-of-your-multi-user-wallet/

Hope this helps!
Tizeech

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:48:09 AM

so what would be the added benefit of switching to this over Faucetbox/Paytoshi....
Xapo_Affiliate (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:58:19 PM

The benefits of switching to Xapo are the removal of transaction delays and costs.

By using Xapo you will also be able to leverage our high-end security infrastructure, as well as gain access to our multi-sig wallets/vaults. This can be useful if you manage multiple faucets or have more than one person on your team.

The benefits more clearly outlined below:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2rwvnmr.jpg
xyzabc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:03:36 PM

Anyone Who is using this script or planning to use it.

Please inform me so that I can add it to xapo faucet rotator. Currently we have very less xapo faucets and they are in very much demand to be honest.

This is out Xapo Faucets Rotator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985580.msg10738724

saintcon

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:11:53 PM

If anyone is interested, I actually have a script. I've been working on finalizing my own XAPO faucets and have a basic template that anyone who wants to build a faucet with Xapo payments can use. Here's a link:

https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder/

micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:21:55 AM

Can i merge it with Faucetbox Script ??
Like payment in both Faucetbox and Xapo according to what the User need

I had the exact same question, is there anyway that i can integrate this into my Faucetbox script ? If yes, can someone please guide me on how i can achieve this! Thank you!

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:59:07 AM

xapo have good paying faucets, like moonbit, motherfaucet etc. and the payin and payout are quicker than others...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
micky123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 10:25:35 AM

It appears that the API is not setup yet? I want to be able to create API keys and i dont see any option which shows me how i could do this. This way, faucetbox is much more clearer about how to set it up. I feel they use a more clearer and easy to understand UI. If i am wrong, can any one guide me as to how i could create my API key and assign it to my faucet. Thanks in advance!

MrAAKK

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 11:08:27 AM

Is it safe to provide my personal info (ID/ bank bills) to xapo ? since its only a BTC wallet ! Huh

mari88

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 01:56:26 PM

If anyone is interested, I actually have a script. I've been working on finalizing my own XAPO faucets and have a basic template that anyone who wants to build a faucet with Xapo payments can use. Here's a link:

https://github.com/chipshotDEV/Faucet-Builder/

i have tested your script and i alwasy get the message;
Code:
Unable to process your request

can you help me.

kind regards
 mari88
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: