Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain sent to wrong address?  (Read 1329 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:32:47 AM

I recently got a new computer and therefore instead of resyncing i just imported my priv keys into blockchain. I just went to send my first payment and something screwed up. Any help is appreciated. I don't know where the .07 was sent as I didn't specify that address?

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:26:46 AM

A little more information would help. It's somewhat confusing.

- Did you import your private keys to blockchain.info?
- Are you saying that second TX didn't exist before today and it appeared as being made the 15th?
- Did you mean to create only the first TX?

Including the TX as text would help to we can check without manually copying from the image.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:37:21 AM

aren't those the obscured address, change address i mean
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 11:19:00 AM

I recently got a new computer and therefore instead of resyncing i just imported my priv keys into blockchain. I just went to send my first payment and something screwed up. Any help is appreciated. I don't know where the .07 was sent as I didn't specify that address?

I am guessing when you entered your private key into that blockchain wallet, you sweeped it and did not import it directly. And if this is correct the funds should in your blockchain wallet in one of the addresses.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 09:57:46 PM

I am guessing when you entered your private key into that blockchain wallet, you sweeped it and did not import it directly. And if this is correct the funds should in your blockchain wallet in one of the addresses.

nope i directly imported, I 100% know I did

TetraHect0rCannabinol

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Twitter -> @z0rius

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 01:23:54 AM

nope i directly imported, I 100% know I did

curious, have you tryed contacting blockchain.info for help ? plus I havent checked but is it the same over multiple sources of the blockchain ? it might just have been a fuck up on blockchain's system, if you have lost it then luckily it was only around $15/£11 lol, imagine if it had been 0.7 btc >.<

*Grabs a bottle of Whiskey* - Its official, Im crazyer than crazy, I Am Hect0r Baby Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: