Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 03:39:39 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rikers Island inmates save prison guard from rape by fellow convict...  (Read 782 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:35:15 AM

A group of inmates rescued a female correction officer who was nearly raped by a hulking prisoner inside a locked vestibule on Rikers Island Saturday night, The Daily News has learned.

The inmates helped responding correction officers frantically tear away Plexiglas on the outside of the bubble-like watch post inside the Anna M. Kross Center at 8:15 p.m., according to multiple sources.

A skinny inmate slipped inside the so-called “A station” bubble through the small crack and opened the security door. A team of inmates then took down the assailant, Raleek Young, 27, until other officers arrived.

During the attack, Young, who is 5-foot-9 and weighs 290 pounds, pulled down his pants and began masturbating while choking the officer, court records show.

Inmate Raleek Young trapped a female officer in a room at Rikers Island and choked her while masturbating, court records show.

He dragged the officer into an adjacent bathroom and blocked her from opening the security door.

More...http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/exclusive-rikers-island-inmates-save-prison-guard-rape-article-1.2135187
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:35:18 AM

I don't doubt that some of these ladies are pretty tough mentality to be able to deal with these miscreants but the situation always exist where you can get isolated and be over powered. This particular prison is one of the toughest in the country and you're totally enclosed on this ship of sorts that isn't exactly state of the art. I'm sure they get danger pay but damn.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:44:20 AM

Here is Raleek Young:

Anyway... IMO, female officers should not  deal with male prisoners, and vice-versa. However, I am sure that radical feminists will fight tooth and nail to oppose any such move.
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:53:59 AM

Anyway... IMO, female officers should not  deal with male prisoners, and vice-versa. However, I am sure that radical feminists will fight tooth and nail to oppose any such move.
I nominate these radical feminazis to take up this line of work before bringing their dirty political correctness into the situation. I can't decide who I detest more, the fems or the race baiters/hustlers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 03:00:37 AM

I nominate these radical feminazis to take up this line of work before bringing their dirty political correctness into the situation. I can't decide who I detest more, the fems or the race baiters/hustlers.
LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: