Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 01:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microloans for your BCT ACCOUNT *Junior Members+*  (Read 1650 times)
BTCLenders (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:41:33 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 02:06:36 AM by BTCLenders

I am accepting applications for short term HIGH INTEREST micro loans with your BCT Account held as collaterial til the loan is repaid.

Junior Member=0.00125          <----Will be updated due to volatility of BTC and risk assessment of member

Member= 0.01

Full Member= 0.04

Sr. Member= 0.1

Hero Member= 0.4

ALL ACCOUNTS THAT ARE DEFAULTED ON WILL BE SOLD/AUCTIONED ON BCT.

ACCOUNTS FOR FULL MEMBER AND UP CAN BE ESCROWED IF OPTED BUT THE LOANEE PAYS ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ESCROW UPON RETURN OF ACCOUNT. THE ESCROW WILL BE AT THE LOANEE'S CHOICE, BUT MUST BE APPROVED BY ME. IF A AGREEMENT CAN NOT BE MADE THEN NO LOAN WILL BE GIVEN.

ALL LOANS ARE FOR A PERIOD OF 1 WEEK. IF YOU TAKE OUT A LOAN ON MONDAY, THEN THE NEXT MONDAY IT SHOULD BE PAID. IF NOT PAID ON MONDAY AND PAID ON TUESDAY THERE IS A 1 DAY GRACE PERIOD. IF THE ACCOUNT IS PAID ON WEDNESDAY WITHOUT THE DIRECT MESSAGE FROM ME, THE ACCOUNT IS IN DEFAULT AND BTC WILL BE REFUNDED.

ALL TRANSACTIONS OF BTC WILL BE POSTED IN THE THREAD FOR OTHERS TO VIEW.  ALL ACCOUNTS THAT ARE HELD AS COLLATERIAL MUST HAVE A SIGNED MESSAGE VERIFIED THAT THEY ARE THE AUTHENTIC ACCOUNT HOLDER, WHICH MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD TO BE VERIFIED.

THE INTEREST RATE IS 15% OF THE LOAN PER DAY FOR 1 WEEK WHICH CAN BE REPAID AT ANYTIME. AFTER 7 DAYS PLUS 1 DAY GRACE PERIOD THE ACCOUNT IS CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND IS PROPERTY OF ME "BTCLENDERS" AND WILL BE SOLD/AUCTIONED. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU BORROW 0.01 FOR A MEMBER ACCOUNT ON TUESDAY AND REPAY WEDNESDAY. YOU OWE 15% OF 0.01 PLUS THE ORIGINAL 0.01. IF YOU BORROW 0.01 ON TUESDAY AND DON'T REPAY TIL NEXT WEDNESDAY YOU OWE 120% OF THE ORIGINAL LOAN.

THESE LOANS ARE MEANT FOR GAMBLERS AND NEW MEMBERS THAT NEED SHORT TERM LOANS WHICH CAN BE REPAID QUICKLY. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM LOAN YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY.  ONCE THE LOAN IS REPAID OR DEFAULTED ON TRUST WILL BE EXAMINED AND UPDATED FOR EACH ACCOUNT.

NOTE: NEG TRUST ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:17:03 AM

All accounts/escrow should be held by a trust third party
anshar

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:19:09 AM

Senior for 0.03 and Hero 0.1

Usually when I chuckle at loan threads it's at Newbies....asking for alot. Not at newbies trying to make a quick buck like this lol
BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:30:46 AM

Full Members and Up will be held by 3rd party escrow. Junior and Member Accounts will be held by escrow if the loanee wishes, but usually the escrow's fee is higher than the maximum loan. If they want to opt for this that's their option and will be honored.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:32:46 AM

Full Members and Up will be held by 3rd party escrow. Junior and Member Accounts will be held by escrow if the loanee wishes, but usually the escrow's fee is higher than the maximum loan. If they want to opt for this that's their option and will be honored.
You are a brand new member therefore it is advisable not to put any trust in you until you have proven yourself to be trustworthy as the lending section does have a number of collateral scammers.

If it would not be economical to put lower level accounts into escrow then maybe it will not be economical to accept them as collateral.
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:40:50 AM

There is a few very trusted escrow services on here that offer free service so all accounts should be held in escrow.
BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 04:53:21 AM

You are a brand new member therefore it is advisable not to put any trust in you until you have proven yourself to be trustworthy as the lending section does have a number of collateral scammers.

If it would not be economical to put lower level accounts into escrow then maybe it will not be economical to accept them as collateral.

That is true, but I am offering them the opportunity for a short term loan which most on here I see don't. As for my trust, I do understand that, which is why I have no issues with accounts being escrowed.  As long as the loanee finds a escrow that agree's to escrow for free and is trustworthy I don't care at all.  I posted this thread to make money, not steal peoples BitcoinTalk account. As I stated before Full Member and above can be escrowed if they opt for it. Junior and Member accounts can be escrowed if they chose, but like I said the escrow amount usually superceeds the loan amount. If they want to pay for that to, then that's up to them.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:04:15 AM

I am accepting applications for short term HIGH INTEREST micro loans with your BCT Account held as collaterial til the loan is repaid.

Junior Member= 0.00125          <----Will be updated due to volatility of BTC and risk assessment of member

Member= 0.01

Full Member= 0.03

Sr. Member= 0.07

Hero Member= 0.1

ACCOUNTS FOR FULL MEMBER AND UP CAN BE ESCROWED IF OPTED BUT THE LOANEE PAYS ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH ESCROW UPON RETURN OF ACCOUNT. THE ESCROW WILL BE AT THE LOANEE'S CHOICE, BUT MUST BE APPROVED BY ME. IF A AGREEMENT CAN NOT BE MADE THEN NO LOAN WILL BE GIVEN.

ALL LOANS ARE FOR A PERIOD OF 1 WEEK. IF YOU TAKE OUT A LOAN ON MONDAY, THEN THE NEXT MONDAY IT SHOULD BE PAID. IF NOT PAID ON MONDAY AND PAID ON TUESDAY THERE IS A 1 DAY GRACE PERIOD. IF THE ACCOUNT IS PAID ON WEDNESDAY WITHOUT THE DIRECT MESSAGE FROM ME, THE ACCOUNT IS IN DEFAULT AND BTC WILL BE REFUNDED.

ALL TRANSACTIONS OF BTC WILL BE POSTED IN THE THREAD FOR OTHERS TO VIEW.  ALL ACCOUNTS THAT ARE HELD AS COLLATERIAL MUST HAVE A SIGNED MESSAGE VERIFIED THAT THEY ARE THE AUTHENTIC ACCOUNT HOLDER, WHICH MUST BE POSTED IN THE THREAD TO BE VERIFIED.

THE INTEREST RATE IS 15% OF THE LOAN PER DAY FOR 1 WEEK WHICH CAN BE REPAID AT ANYTIME. AFTER 7 DAYS PLUS 1 DAY GRACE PERIOD THE ACCOUNT IS CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND IS PROPERTY OF ME "BTCLENDERS" AND WILL BE SOLD/AUCTIONED. FOR EXAMPLE, YOU BORROW 0.01 FOR A MEMBER ACCOUNT ON TUESDAY AND REPAY WEDNESDAY. YOU OWE 15% OF 0.01 PLUS THE ORIGINAL 0.01. IF YOU BORROW 0.01 ON TUESDAY AND DON'T REPAY TIL NEXT WEDNESDAY YOU OWE 120% OF THE ORIGINAL LOAN.

THESE LOANS ARE MEANT FOR GAMBLERS AND NEW MEMBERS THAT NEED SHORT TERM LOANS WHICH CAN BE REPAID QUICKLY. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A LONG TERM LOAN YOUR IN THE WRONG PLACE.  IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY.  ONCE THE LOAN IS REPAID OR DEFAULTED ON TRUST WILL BE EXAMINED AND UPDATED FOR EACH ACCOUNT.

Dude, I wonder, even for a scammer who would want to "sell" their Jr. Member account that they spent at least 6 weeks on posting for an amount of $0.35? And, the maximum you can loan out is $28? If you're really that risk sensitive(or poor), get a job and not trying to make quick bucks here on the forum.

IMO I doubt that this thread is going to be a success story at all, it's just going to be a place of discussion.
BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:09:18 PM

Junior Member= 0.00125          <----Will be updated due to volatility of BTC and risk assessment of member

Member= 0.01

Full Member= 0.03

Sr. Member= 0.07

Hero Member= 0.1

Dude, I wonder, even for a scammer who would want to "sell" their Jr. Member account that they spent at least 6 weeks on posting for an amount of $0.35? And, the maximum you can loan out is $28? If you're really that risk sensitive(or poor), get a job and not trying to make quick bucks here on the forum.

IMO I doubt that this thread is going to be a success story at all, it's just going to be a place of discussion.

I see that you can count to 28. That's all. I can loan out way more than $28. These are fixed prices. If you want to take the 6 weeks and make a Junior Member account and take a loan out with me go ahead. I'll default the account and sell it for more than I paid for it. Be my guest. I'll make money and you will still be a cryass.
abora

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:17:31 PM

Member= 0.01

Full Member= 0.03

Sr. Member= 0.07

Hero Member= 0.1

I see that you can count to 28. That's all. I can loan out way more than $28. These are fixed prices. If you want to take the 6 weeks and make a Junior Member account and take a loan out with me go ahead. I'll default the account and sell it for more than I paid for it. Be my guest. I'll make money and you will still be a cryass.

That means that if someone came to you with 1000 Jr Member accounts @Junior Member= 0.00125    you gonna purchase them all ? Interesting so you'r looking up the people to default on your loan or what ?

BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:43:21 PM

Member= 0.01

Full Member= 0.03

Sr. Member= 0.07

Hero Member= 0.1

That means that if someone came to you with 1000 Jr Member accounts @Junior Member= 0.00125    you gonna purchase them all ? Interesting so you'r looking up the people to default on your loan or what ?

If they all got good trust then yes I will. I'll make money off them. Problem with that? Take it up with someone that cares.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:54:48 AM

Do you even understand English? What I was saying is that no one, even a scammer would waste 6 weeks farming 50 accounts and getting paid $0.3 for each of them. No one would want to take out the loans with a junior member account for such a low amount. No one at all will take out a BTC0.00125 loan. You are paying pretty much 10% of the loan amount, in transaction fees. That's your interest gone(Or you charge like 100% interest).

Good luck with your lending service.
BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:48:42 AM

Still offering BTC loans. Send me a message or post here Smiley Have a great day Smiley
BTCLenders (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:07:12 AM

Still accepting applications for loans. Post here or send me a pm. Thanks have a great day!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: