Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [11423 PAYOUTS] ForDouble.com - 100% your investment in 100 hours [GIVEAWAYS]  (Read 3660 times)
ForDouble (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:25:12 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 08:41:23 AM by ForDouble

For Double
www.fordouble.com
Double Your BTC, DOGE & LTC in 100 Hours!

Post Your Payment Proof
And Get Bonus 0.005 BTC Now!
If you invest more than 0.01 BTC

And Get Bonus 0.03 BTC if you invest more than 0.1 BTC

Giveaways will be ended in 8 March 2015 16 March 2015

Now, We Sell ForDouble.com Official Script! You can see my post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=979443.0 Smiley Everyone can create own double site now! ^_^

Share Your Affiliate Link to Social Media, Forum, Blog
Then, give me the SS + Link in my thread here.
You will get 0.001 BTC every 1 SS + Link/day

General Questions

1. What is ForDouble.com?
ForDouble.com is an online investment platform. It has been established by a group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable experience in the sphere of crypto-currency.

2. What is your main advantage?
ForDouble.com has turned online investing into a very comfortable, speedy and easy process. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that we provide insurance in investing funds. We also offer our clients with best management as well as risk control system to ensure that their funds are being handled efficiently and they are getting higher levels of safety.

3. Who can invest in ForDouble.com?
Anyone, from all over the world can become an investor. We provide investment vehicles to investors of all sizes interested in being part of the revolutionary bitcoin and crypto tech world.

4. Do you charge any fee for providing your investment services?
No, we do not charge any fee.

5. Are you protected against DDoS attacks?
Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

Investment Questions

6. What investment plans do you offer?
We offer one high profit investment plan: 100% profit after 99 hours (200% total return).

7. How is the profit achieved?
As previously mentioned, we are the group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable experience in the sphere of cryptocurrency. All transactions in the cryptocurrency market are carried out according to an elementary principle: buy at a lower price, sell at a higher. And, vice versa, respectively - sell at a higher price, buy a lower. Due to the variability of the exchange rate, we make a great profit on this difference.

8. Why don’t you accept fiat currency?
We accept cryptocurrency only, because this is the best way to avoid high transaction costs, allowing small investors to participate.

9. Which cryptocurrencies do you accept?
We currently accept over 3 types of cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.

10. How to make my first investment?
Step 1. Choose a Cryptocurrency
Step 2. Set up your Payout Address
Step 3. Make an Investment
If you want to change the cryptocurrency or set up another address for payouts, click on the logo.

11. How long does it take for my investment to be added?
Once your transaction is confirmed (it takes from 10 minutes to 1 hour to get confirmation from the network), your investment will appear. Please be patient. Contact our customer support if your investment is missing after 1 hour.

12. Can I make additional deposits to the addresses given in the third step?
Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the addresses given in the third step.

13. Why is my deposit amount underlined different to payout amount?
Underlined amount means that you can see the transaction id of the payment by clicking on it. The deposit transaction id is available when you made an investment. The payout transaction id will be available after processing of the payout.

14. 99 hours have passed, when will you process a payout?
The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prestij06

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:31:04 AM

A double system more. Is there proof of payment feline?
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:35:09 AM

A double system more. Is there proof of payment feline?
You can see at Paid Amounts  Cheesy
White99

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:38:07 AM

For Double
www.fordouble.com

General Questions

ForDouble.com is an online investment platform. It has been established by a group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable experience in the sphere of crypto-currency.

ForDouble.com has turned online investing into a very comfortable, speedy and easy process. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that we provide insurance in investing funds. We also offer our clients with best management as well as risk control system to ensure that their funds are being handled efficiently and they are getting higher levels of safety.

Anyone, from all over the world can become an investor. We provide investment vehicles to investors of all sizes interested in being part of the revolutionary bitcoin and crypto tech world.

Yes, we are using the strongest DDoS protection in the industry with 100% up-time guarantee. Our worldwide web servers are protected by CloudFlare, the world's largest and most trusted DDoS protection and mitigation provider.

Investment Questions

We offer one high profit investment plan: 100% profit after 99 hours (200% total return).

As previously mentioned, we are the group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable experience in the sphere of cryptocurrency. All transactions in the cryptocurrency market are carried out according to an elementary principle: buy at a lower price, sell at a higher. And, vice versa, respectively - sell at a higher price, buy a lower. Due to the variability of the exchange rate, we make a great profit on this difference.

We accept cryptocurrency only, because this is the best way to avoid high transaction costs, allowing small investors to participate.

We currently accept over 3 types of cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.

If you want to change the cryptocurrency or set up another address for payouts, click on the logo.

Once your transaction is confirmed (it takes from 10 minutes to 1 hour to get confirmation from the network), your investment will appear. Please be patient. Contact our customer support if your investment is missing after 1 hour.

Yes, there is no limitation. You can make as many deposits as you want to the addresses given in the third step.

Underlined amount means that you can see the transaction id of the payment by clicking on it. The deposit transaction id is available when you made an investment. The payout transaction id will be available after processing of the payout.

The payout usually takes around 10 minutes. In some cases the payout could be delayed up to 12 hours, because we need to refill the hot wallet of the cryptocurrency.

this is my first payout  Roll Eyes
TX ID : 714ce6c76fe217a7c150870bb132f8e2f3659e6586496c48383de582ba952322
Thank You ForDouble.com will invest again  Cheesy
send bonus to 1KgbgVx2hTUTXVmskX9QbUgXY3MBoCpaEK   Smiley
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:50:48 AM

For Double
www.fordouble.com

General Questions

Investment Questions

Thank you for participate at ForDouble Roll Eyes bonus will be sent in 24 hours from now Roll Eyes reffer your friend to join us ^_^
fmaznet

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:09:48 PM

Go Go Go
DACDRprRgvhjawQjAX87LmciJRQbbFjYoJ

https://dogechain.info/tx/155720ecc65d42c3f9e1be753e1020fb54a1fee3b307427c1c37b67ad49ca586

Date (UTC)   CURRENCY   ADDRESS   DEPOSIT AMOUNT   TIME LEFT   PAY AMOUNT   CONF
2015-03-04 06:44:15   doge   DACDRprRgvhjawQjAX87LmciJRQbbFjYoJ   854   94:34:43   1708   299
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:14:22 PM

Go Go Go
DACDRprRgvhjawQjAX87LmciJRQbbFjYoJ

https://dogechain.info/tx/155720ecc65d42c3f9e1be753e1020fb54a1fee3b307427c1c37b67ad49ca586

Date (UTC)   CURRENCY   ADDRESS   DEPOSIT AMOUNT   TIME LEFT   PAY AMOUNT   CONF
2015-03-04 06:44:15   doge   DACDRprRgvhjawQjAX87LmciJRQbbFjYoJ   854   94:34:43   1708   299

we sent to bitcoin only for bonus Smiley and min invest is >0.01 BTC for get bonus 0.005 BTC
White99

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:20:19 PM

For Double
www.fordouble.com

General Questions

Investment Questions

Thank you for participate at ForDouble Roll Eyes bonus will be sent in 24 hours from now Roll Eyes reffer your friend to join us ^_^

Oke bro Roll Eyes i will share my affiliate link to my friends!
BangSamiet

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:03:54 PM

For Double
www.fordouble.com
Post Your Payment Proof
And Get Bonus 0.005 BTC Now!
If you invest more than 0.01 BTC
And Get Bonus 0.03 BTC if you invest more than 0.1 BTC

JUST LIKE BIGDOUBLER

dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:06:04 PM

another double coin system
amd bonus looks fine..
i will try with a small amount..
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:16:58 AM

PAID!  Grin TX ID: 50e20f880070052b6c4bd223a96de5fc6802f987403a10c9c73898fb981d7496

My BTC Address for bonus: 1FXwijDqPheBusNRqUhAuj2ekFtWQHwphA

Thanks   Cheesy

i can't find the TX ID in our Database, do you think i'm fool? the received time is 2015-02-19 16:42:22.

amd bonus looks fine..

thanks for want participate Roll Eyes you can invest min 0.01 BTC, if you invest under 0.01 BTC, it will be a donation. Roll Eyes
BangSamiet

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:56:36 AM

amd bonus looks fine..

thanks for want participate Roll Eyes you can invest min 0.01 BTC, if you invest under 0.01 BTC, it will be a donation. Roll Eyes

Many people invest under 0.01BTC.. (if invest 0.01BTC maybe will a donation too)

Many Fake trx..

For new player Just be carefully guys..  Wink
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:01:58 AM

amd bonus looks fine..

Many people invest under 0.01BTC.. (if invest 0.01BTC maybe will a donation too)

Many Fake trx..

For new player Just be carefully guys..  Wink

yes, if you making a transaction with us, you transaction will recorded in our database, and will not processed if you invest under 0.01 BTC. if you have any question, ask me. I will answer all your question
ikii

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:52:30 AM

No SCAM  Grin

My addres : 19SFxDGFRLTtLExHTCFqs1nuk2UbCv6FzN

https://blockchain.info/tx/714ce6c76fe217a7c150870bb132f8e2f3659e6586496c48383de582ba952322
BangSamiet

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:00:44 AM

Are you swindler newbie?
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:14:07 AM

i can't find the TX ID in our Database, do you think i'm fool?
akustik

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:51:39 AM

min limit is 0,01 btc
i think it's high for ponzi..
0,001 btc will be better...
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:06:04 AM

min limit is 0,01 btc
i think it's high for ponzi..
0,001 btc will be better...

sorry, for now, min for making investment is 0.01 BTC Smiley
ForDouble (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:34:06 AM

Hurry Up! Giveaways will be closed at 8 March 2015
BangSamiet

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:15:16 PM

Hurry Up! Giveaways will be closed at 8 March 2015

Hurry up..Huh

you say hurry up investsments now but at 8 march is closed..??
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: