Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:31:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: William H. Gates III vs the USMIC : GMO SHOCK DOCTRINE - AFRICA CONQUEST  (Read 826 times)
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:54:38 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 12:19:46 PM by BitMos

http://www.dailytech.com/Bill+Gates+Plugs+GMOs+to+Reduce+Starvation+in+Africa/article37190.htm

Gates explains why GMOs may actually be the best hope to end hunger

Bill Gates believes African nations will begin to adopt genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to help fight mass starvation.  

There are more than 800 million people – one in nine – across the world without enough food to eat on a regular basis, according to the UN World Food Programme.  In the United States, 17.5 million households – one in seven – were described as "food insecure," according to figures published by WorldHunger.org.

It's possible African farmers could "theoretically double their yields" by using better fertilizer, GMOs and other more productive crops, the Gates Foundation believes.  In its annual letter, the Gates Foundation writes:

In the next 15 years, however, innovations in farming will erase these brutal ironies. The world has already developed better fertilizer and crops that are more productive, nutritious, and drought- and disease-resistant; with access to these and other existing technologies, African farmers could theoretically double their yields. With greater productivity, farmers will also grow a greater variety of food, and they'll be able to sell their surpluses to supplement their family's diet with vegetables, eggs, milk, and meat. With the right investments, we can deliver innovation and information to enough farmers in Africa to increase productivity by 50 percent for the continent overall.

A question for the USMIIC, Homefront branch, if gmos are so safe, what is mr gates and his family eating? Time for an investigation (who said that from shit nothing can be learned, or trash... ahaha, don't worry mr gates, they will know).

then comes the "shock doctrine", as I am ready to bet that all will be clean organic, air looms seeds, grass feeded, I come to a conclusion: the USMIIC shall use the ARTS BOOK to change the situation and use this family as guinea pig for gmo food test... (who tell you they need to know, again mr gates, it's the USMIIC).

then we can speak... about taking over the food supply of the world with those Trojan horses like the bananas or the rice.

http://www.naturalnews.com/images/Rat-Tumor-Monsanto-GMO-Cancer-Study-3-Wide.jpg

And frankly if that happen to his children, wife and loved ones, I FUCKING don't care, and will even say that they deserve it badly.

Anyway, it's in the hand of authorities, that what ever William henry III throw cash at them, will do nothing, why? the CIA has printers too...

gl&hf.

(p.s. I am sorry to have to come to the "shock doctrine" but in a game of attrition where the control of the food supply of the world is at stake, the stakes are high enough to involved the Darknighters...)

again... gl&hf... will see if those fast moving finger will be of any help against the USSF and others that chose to put their own lives at risk for their CALL OF DUTY.

p.s.2. the best in the shock doctrine, is the awe of the shock waves, be ready, it's blasting, silently or public, as long as he folds.

money is faster...
BitMos (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:39:21 AM

I expect no less than a public apologize, furthermore and in the case of stubbornness I remember that the guy loves forced vaccination... if you have test to do... unfair isn't it? or is it?

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: