Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
CaptChadd

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:21:13 PM

I am hoping that when you keep saying ICO that you do mean the trading term, Initial Cost of Ownership?

As that must be the case, what are the people that are investing BTC going to own?

If they are going to own a portion of Planetcoin, then how much is the percentage in relation to the amount of Bitcoin invested?

The reason I ask is that in your OP plan you have the following:

1) The held BTC will only be released to the developer after PLANETCOIN coins have been distributed, and there's an overall stability of the wallets, and blockchain.

How many Planetcoins?

Overall stability of the Wallets and blockchain; this is very vague and it can take a long time to build up an overall stable blockchain.

Does this statement also mean that the first wallet that we get to use will not in the short term at least, be very stable? Maybe in the difficulty adjustments etc?

2) 35% of BTC from ICO will be used to guarantee a buy wall when listed on exchange (managed by escrow)‏.

Planetcoin might never get listing on an exchange or it could take a long time and an exchange buy wall can never be guaranteed, as you cannot control what traders are going to do.

3)  Other ICO money will be sent to DEV a week later after that it is impossible to revert.

To me this just sounds like, "The Dev's getting the rest and there is nothing anyone can do about it."

This plan tells me that anyone who invests any Bitcoin into the ICO will get nothing directly back in return.

I personally think that this ICO looks more like a loan in Bitcoins that does not have to ever be paid back and will be used to try and pump the price with the buy orders if Planetcoin gets on to an exchange, which in turn, will not be giving investors a true indication of this coins worth.

For most of today I having been thinking about investing 1 Bitcoin into this but for me, it would make more sense for me to hold onto my Bitcoin and just buy Planetcoin if it gets on an exchange which removes any risk of losing Bitcoins if the worst should happen.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:29:57 PM

^^^^^

You're a strange guy.

Those rules are from the escrow and are not from DEV.

People should ask the following question.

1. If I launch a coin and spend 2 hours a day on it, should i be rewarded? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE!!!! NOBODY IS WORKING FOR FREE!!!

2. How can i be rewarded? ICO OR PREMINE

3. What give i in return for it? SPENDING 2-3 HOURS WORKING ON MY COIN

4. Is the ICO OR PREMINE worth working so hard. OF COURSE NOT. COIN OWNERS ARE WORKING FOR LESS THEN $1 PER HOUR

5. Why are people making new coins? BECAUSE THEY HAVE A IDEA, NOT BECAUSE OF MONEY SEE POINT 4

PS: I'm owner of ROS and i have spend 1000 HOURS if it is not a lot more. Was the ICO money that i have received on ROS worth it. NOT AT ALL I have been working at a slave rent. Would i launch a coin again. NEVER the little amount that you receive during ICO is so ridicules that you can better find a real life job.
CaptChadd

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:34:39 PM

ICO ENDED and CLOSED

let's do some math to compute quote and price.

I'll be  back very soon

Thanks to all stockholder

ParmaBTC
Planetcoin Escrow

I cannot believe this ANN which started and finished as an ICO but now suddenly there are now stockholders which would mean it would be an IPO??

If anyone can decrypt what is actually happening with Planetcoin then I will have your full attention.

SAVE EARTH - SAVE NATURE - SAVE OUR PLANET -- Is that just a quote from a Greenpeace chant or is it the core fundamentals of this coin to give it true meaning and a purpose?

I am not trying to troll this thread at all, all of my questions are totally serious, as I have my eye on this coin because the name of the coin and the fact their is no Planet in the Icon or mention of some form of Global Unification Project, of which I started work on 6 months ago, in terms of Crypto-Currency.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:42:57 PM

ICO ENDED and CLOSED

let's do some math to compute quote and price.

I'll be  back very soon

Thanks to all stockholder STAKEHOLDER
ParmaBTC
Planetcoin Escrow

Thanks to chadd, he discovered my typing error, i wrote stock instead of STAKE.

As you know stakholder means everybody who as an interest in something like this

Code:
Project stakeholder, a person, group or organization with an interest in a project

People like you chadd, reading and writing posts on this thread, you are not in the investor list, but you are here so you are STAKEHOLDER too

thank you
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 09:59:32 PM

ICO ENDED as you all know.

Total BTC fundraised 1.459382
Total PLANETcoin premined 1000000

TOTAL COINS / BTC INVESTED x QUOTE = PLANET COINS(*)

Price PLANET/BTC result equal to 0.00000146 BTC

Let's start with second phase. PM your PLANET address as soon as possible.

Thanks

(*) Rounded 0 decimals
CaptChadd

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:00:36 PM

^^^^^

You're a strange guy.

Those rules are from the escrow and are not from DEV.

People should ask the following question.

1. If I launch a coin and spend 2 hours a day on it, should i be rewarded? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE!!!! NOBODY IS WORKING FOR FREE!!!

2. How can i be rewarded? ICO OR PREMINE

3. What give i in return for it? SPENDING 2-3 HOURS WORKING ON MY COIN

4. Is the ICO OR PREMINE worth working so hard. OF COURSE NOT. COIN OWNERS ARE WORKING FOR LESS THEN $1 PER HOUR

5. Why are people making new coins? BECAUSE THEY HAVE A IDEA, NOT BECAUSE OF MONEY SEE POINT 4

PS: I'm owner of ROS and i have spend 1000 HOURS if it is not a lot more. Was the ICO money that i have received on ROS worth it. NOT AT ALL I have been working at a slave rent. Would i launch a coin again. NEVER the little amount that you receive during ICO is so ridicules that you can better find a real life job.

Yes I am strange, I don't deny that I look at many things in a different way to others, that is what makes us unique and the world an interesting place.

I totally dissagree with point number 1. "If I launch a coin and spend 2 hours a day on it, should i be rewarded? OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BE!!!! NOBODY IS WORKING FOR FREE!!!"

Most Open Source / Free Software Developers do not get paid and they do their "work" is their spare time which includes pretty much every single Linux Distribution Developer Teams apart from some working on Ubuntu based project through Canonical.

I have released three Crypto-Currencies and revived another since 2011 and I did not ask for any money at all.

I forked the base of Litecoin and then in my own spare time, got websites up (Which can be free), did the PR and marketing (All free through Twitter, Facebook, Giveaways etc), got them all on exchanges due to the support network that grew for the coins due to the marketing and Giveaways.

I mined the same as everyone else, the same time as everyone else.

It is only now that I have a few coins I support and Develop that I have to spend a little bit of money on a little VPS, to be an addnode and possibly offer services in the future.

Last point, you say "NOBODY IS WORKING FOR FREE!!!"

Have you not heard about volunteer work at all?

Right now I have my main Crypto-Currency Extremecoin no longer on an exchange due to the BTER situation but does that mean I stopped working on and supporting the coin i released, not at all.

In fact it makes me work harder to get back on to another exchange, as I always think of the miner and supporter of the coins I release and not my "2-3 hours" work I might have put in with development.

How about consider trying it a different way; release a product / service first and then ask for money after?

I do wish Planetcoin the best because people that have entrusted you with their Bitcoins deserve to see the Development team working hard for them.

Good luck and if I see Planetcoin on an exchange, I will buy some, as I am strange like that :-)
ParmaBTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 10:02:30 PM

ICO ENDED as you all know.

Total BTC fundraised 1.459382
Total PLANETcoin premined 1000000

TOTAL COINS / BTC INVESTED x QUOTE = PLANET COINS(*)

Price PLANET/BTC result equal to 0.00000146 BTC

Let's start with second phase. PM your PLANET address as soon as possible.

Thanks

(*) Rounded 0 decimals

In case you miss it
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 03:44:41 AM

As i see , there's still 15 hours for ICO launch .
What exchange are we on ?
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:54:18 AM

Launch will be at 9PM CET and not at 8 PM CET.

Working on it.
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 09:48:42 AM

Launch will be at 9PM CET and not at 8 PM CET.

Working on it.

Okay.
Wallet ?
Where and when exactly will be getting our coins?
Regards Sky
cintrondigital

Activity: 630
Merit: 507

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:06:59 PM

Just a few more hours til launch boys and girls.
Good luck everyone.

▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▞▬▬▬▚▬▬▬▚
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:36:24 PM

this one flew under my radar ,too many coins these days...
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 01:42:28 PM

Good luck everyone.

I missed the IPO but will probably buy cheap coins right after launch
good luck waiting for the launch
JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:18:39 PM

Good luck everyone.

I missed the IPO but will probably buy cheap coins right after launch
good luck waiting for the launch

Welcome Smiley

Will try to be online and get the wallet as fast as possible.

Hope that their will be a exchange directly, so we can start promote this coin and will be good for miners also.

JSpike

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:20:49 PM

When it is listed we maybe can do a give away at twitter, for all that post here their wallet adress, will bring people pro-active in contact with the coin and they need to have a wallat adress.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:55:44 PM

Hey Dev can we get a countdown timer posted here.

sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:56:49 PM

Need wallet source for pool.
cintrondigital

CryptoRoundTable.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 06:59:17 PM

Dont we all!

sigwo

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 07:01:08 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 07:17:18 PM by sigwo

Dont we all!

Yup

EDIT: I'm an hour early. LOL
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 08:06:16 PM

Windows wallet
https://mega.co.nz/#!g54VQDIL!Stv-psD2MuJxh9MEvS90DE4CbZgMZbvwv3zRWPAbALM

Github

https://github.com/planetcoin/planetcoin

Node is 178.62.235.171
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: