Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PLANETCOIN - SCRYPT - Trading on YOBIT/ALCUREX  (Read 27170 times)
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:37:53 PM

I had a talk with C-CEX, they will not add PLANET unless it is the highest coin in the voting list, so it is up to community to decide if they want to put some little amount in this games or let it die.

How much BTC will it take to solidly out PLANET in first?

0.16 BTC and then it will be number 1 in the voting list on C-CEX.

What makes C-CEX better than Alcurex and YOBIT?

Pretty much nothing. It can be considered a jumping board towards polo or bittrex. Nothing else.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:38:58 PM

I had a talk with C-CEX, they will not add PLANET unless it is the highest coin in the voting list, so it is up to community to decide if they want to put some little amount in this games or let it die.

How much BTC will it take to solidly out PLANET in first?

0.16 BTC and then it will be number 1 in the voting list on C-CEX.

What makes C-CEX better than Alcurex and YOBIT?

Pretty much nothing. It can be considered a jumping board towards polo or bittrex. Nothing else.

Mmm, the number of users. The indeed jumping board to get on Bittrex, also makes it more easy for DEV to sign deals.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:43:54 PM

how can we invest with no explorer? link please
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:49:07 PM

cryptoplorer.com

It's in the OP but the link is temperamental. 
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 08:54:45 PM

Hi guys,

I come in peace... Representing iCoin

I have asked some of community members what they think about holding off voting for iCoin on c-cex for now. I personally don't see any benefit for both of our communities to spend more and more to get listed there.

I can't stop everyone voting as it's an open vote but my intention is to save btc where possible.

Lets hope our communities cross paths and help crypto grow to a wider audience.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:14:59 PM

Hi guys,

I have asked some of community members what they think about holding off voting for iCoin on c-cex for now. I personally don't see any benefit for both of our communities to spend more and more to get listed there.

I can't stop everyone voting as it's an open vote but my intention is to save btc where possible.

Yeah indeed, i also dont like c-cex.. But how more exchanges how better, i think we all agree that.
But the way c-cex act is to much, i dont know what they think they are, but c-cex is 1 of the newbies in the exchange world. They should ask us to list us on there exchange.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:38:57 PM

Hi guys,

Yeah indeed, i also dont like c-cex.. But how more exchanges how better, i think we all agree that.
But the way c-cex act is to much, i dont know what they think they are, but c-cex is 1 of the newbies in the exchange world. They should ask us to list us on there exchange.

C-CEX has a nice user base, around 40k users, but the question is how many are still trading? You can have 40k users, but most of the time you only have 10% people that are active and only 1% that is really active. You notice that on the trollbox too, always the same people talking
TrackCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:47:56 PM

In this planet have so many kinds of  coins but I have only interest on Planetcoin... Kiss Smiley Kiss

SimonCrypto

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:49:01 PM

cryptoplorer.com

It's in the OP but the link is temperamental. 

http://www.cryptoplorer.com/

There is no PLANETcoin? Where is that explorer hmmm
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 01:55:30 AM

any info dev ? >>> please give me information
planetcoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 06:34:28 AM

I have deposit some money in C-CEX voting, but as usually community is too greedy to help to get it listed.

I'm currently working on a website.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:36:57 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2015, 07:51:02 AM by Mario241077

A website doesn't make the difference, i think. CRAVE, i even didn't check that coin, some more balls from community is needed, some more work of all of us.

I am fully ready to support the coin but it wont go anywhere without a plan from the dev.
You do not just create a "PLANET COIN with a slogan - save earth, save nature, save our planet" and then expect to do nothing and just think about how to get to another exchange to make a few more cents.

Exchanges will come. Right now the questions are what next ? Is there a way to start supporting nature reserves using this coin ? Would an  environmentalist group be ready to accept the coin to strengthen the goal ? How to help rise awareness about ecological problems using this coin. And so on.

Right now it is:
Coin is made. Lets see if we can squeeze it into another exchange just to see if we could sell it more and maybe make some money.
Seems like an extremely cheap way to lure people in by pressing on issues that really matter and then sitting on ass and doing nothing. Not even giving ideas on where to head with this. And yes, this is where the dev comes in. The community will come and help but not without the DEV starting things as we are just bystanders who are looking from the outside, thinking if this is worth our support or not.

My 2 cents.

Valid point. But who will accept us, i mean, i can go to a environmentalist group and tell them about Planetcoin, but for they this coin means nothing, i mean, it is very hard to sell it without have a decent exchange.

Hi all, I'm relatively new to the coin world

I saw Planetcoin and have invested in it as I felt it has potential.
I mined it using my solar powered rigs and also some ongrid.

I would have preferred only my solar, but did not have enough at the time.

I think maybe Planetcoin has a unique opportunity to maybe save the planet, if we as a community works towards a good cause.

I was in the ico, but only a little amount, but I put my vote in of 0.01 in ccex.

I think the community has to help dev from here to create the direction.

good points

gr jeroen
Indeed very good point... the question that people have to ask is, why is Planet not moving and coins like CRAVE are getting crazy? CRAVE is just on paper nice, but did they already deliver something???

Fast runners are death runners...
U see that on many coins what get hyped (over hyped) they get pumped and dumped and abonded
A turtle lives longer then a fast rabbit Wink

I won't say that planetcoin will be the next bitcoin, but bitcoin takes 4-5 years to get where its now. U will never have that same result in 1 or 2 months.

This crave coins looks like Bluecoin, to overhyped, many interested people, pumped and dumped and now its abonded Smiley

At this moment my eyes fall on a few coins;
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- LiteDogeCoin (LDOGE)
- DogeCoinDark ( DOGED )
- Planetcoin
- Navajocoin (NAV)

the first poin it's true look orb, we are growing slow but we are growing, now we get a sceond dev and our website is at work

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:48:34 AM

Yes and no. Mining is almost over. Diff had a little boost the last 2 days, but still way too low, luckily ICO was really low too, so that the total cost of this coin is maybe around 4 BTC, so everybody can gain IF THEY WANT and if THEY ALL WORK!!!! WORK!!!! WORK!!!! together, else it will just move to 1 sat without any trades, and 4 BTC will be wasted.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 07:54:44 AM

I have deposit some money in C-CEX voting, but as usually community is too greedy to help to get it listed.

sound's good

maybe If planet keeps developing! I could not think of a partnership between Planet and ORB

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:00:08 AM

sound's good

maybe If planet keeps developing! I could not think of a partnership between Planet and ORB

Are you dev of ORB?
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:00:41 AM

http://www.multifaucet.tk/

Let's listen planet there, i donate 1000 Planet!

You get a block explorer and some more

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639879.0

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

sound's good

Are you dev of ORB?

now i'm a strong supporters Ghostlander is the DEV, he has also developed Neoscrypt

edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:16:27 AM

Could you please make a section on the OP that says what you are working on. Does not need to be big and fancy but something that shows what is currently being done. Even if it is the webpage for now. It would still be good to have it in the OP as new users who visit the thread will see it there first and see that something is being done Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:54:11 AM

Could you please make a section on the OP that says what you are working on. Does not need to be big and fancy but something that shows what is currently being done. Even if it is the webpage for now. It would still be good to have it in the OP as new users who visit the thread will see it there first and see that something is being done Smiley

that's true

GIminer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 08:30:31 PM

POW phase ends at block height 50000? so in 100 blocks?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: