Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:53:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The New Best Way For Bitcoin Mining Smart Contract - ENUMERAXBT  (Read 1597 times)
enumeraxbt (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:57:47 PM

ENUMERAXBT - The New Best Way For Bitcoin Mining Smart Contract

A new way of mining with our short contracts, fast and convenient.

With a chance to recover all capital purchase at the end.

All cloud mining activities  today are unprofitable, mining contracts to 12 months are impossible to manage and propose; Most purchase programs are ponzi and scam. Enumeraxbt proposed small and fast contracts conception, newly designed to easily manage their money, only update factor on profit is the difficulty, that every 12/15 days has a variation.

Most cryptocurrencies that are mined by computers use a ‘proof of work’ algorithm, designed to make them prove that they have invested the computing power in producing the coins. Bitcoin uses SHA–256, but many alternative coins (altcoins) use another system, called scrypt.
Enumera was created to make mining scrypt based coins accessible to everyone without huge upfront costs, no huge electricity bill at the end of the month, no worries with hardware failure, no babysitting the machines 24/7.

Why Mine With Us?
• Instant Contract Delivery
• No Trade Fee
• Payouts directly in wallet
• Two payment at day
• 24/7 Support
Sell Your Quotas at end time contract

Easy To Start!
Startup proccess is really simple.
• Select the smart contract
• Buy your contract directly trought support

As soon as you active contract on your account, you will start generating income and earning profit. No additional setup is required.

How It Works?
We mine the most profitable coins at the moment, We calculate the avarage profit for the last 24 hours, send profit directly in your wallet,  reduce eletricity.

We are at your disposal for any information on chat, here on the forums and trough the form on the site.

Best Greetings Smiley

ENUMERAXBT Staff

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:25:19 PM

Is it my connection really slow or the site really looks plain and a bit creepy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:29:13 PM

Most purchase programs are ponzi and scam.

So where's your proof that you are actually mining?

Buy & Hold
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:33:43 PM

Is it my connection really slow or the site really looks plain and a bit creepy

Why is uneasy? We are too used to find very resonant and important terms, or sites where there are charts, analysis, forecasts and then are ponzi scams or you don't gain anything.
Try to buy the minimum (10,000) shares, you'll see that it's simple.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:38:27 PM

I can understand English not being your 1st language and having some bad grammar.

But who launches a professional website and doesn't run spell check?  Huh
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 05:42:37 PM

The value of profits is linked to the variability of the difficulty.
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:47:32 PM

The value of profits is linked to the variability of the difficulty.

That's an incredible non answer...lol
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:04:51 PM

I can understand English not being your 1st language and having some bad grammar.

But who launches a professional website and doesn't run spell check?  Huh

I apologise for my English, I will to short-term fixes.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:25:02 PM

Can you prove you actually own hardware?

enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

Can you prove you actually own hardware?

We have an agreement with many Data centers and Farms that provide us with the power of caloclo (khs) to be placed on the market.
We have from our direct experience that we did with CEX.io and our hardware SHA256, today is no longer useable.
No sales quotas and not directly supported by the hardware, but they're all mining agreements with Data Center.
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:42:08 PM

We mine the most profitable coins at the moment

You claim to be actually mining. Prove it.

Buy & Hold
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 07:10:37 PM

We mine the most profitable coins at the moment

You claim to be actually mining. Prove it.

How?
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:02:12 PM

How?

Post a wallet address and sign it to prove that you are in control of the address.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:47:40 PM

How?

Post a wallet address and sign it to prove that you are in control of the address.

Still waiting on that address.

Buy & Hold
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:26:58 PM

How?

Still waiting on that address.

Or, I'm sorry, I had a little to do:

1DgszMNmq3Kszsx3u1AThuwRPP89ZgMEKV

I've done little makes a transaction of 0.005 .

I hope you like it.

Ok? Smiley

Now look a purchase from you, start with the minimum, you will see that you will purchase more.

Waiting for you.

EnumeraXBT
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 09:08:42 PM

Up
Syke
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 04:30:39 AM

I hope you like it.

Ok? Smiley

Now look a purchase from you, start with the minimum, you will see that you will purchase more.

Waiting for you.

EnumeraXBT

There's no mining going on at that address. Posting random bitcoin addresses does not show any proof of mining. Try posting an address that is being mined to.

Buy & Hold
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:25:29 AM

enumeraxbt maybe if you could qualify as 0/0 on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 it would help you to gain investors? or do have too much already and not even have time to check your newly created thread about your services  Wink if that the case i'm sorry to be late  Grin but if you get 0/0 let me know, i might buy some ghs Cheesy Wink ...cause, u know, so much scams these days - how can you prove you are legit?

enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:21:00 PM

I hope you like it.

Ok? Smiley

Waiting for you.

EnumeraXBT

There's no mining going on at that address. Posting random bitcoin addresses does not show any proof of mining. Try posting an address that is being mined to.

It is not possible to provide the address you ask why we aren't connected directly to mining, we sell the shares, pay the profits and resell at the end of the shares to listing updated.
I've never seen any mining indirect activities such as our show the address of public mining, Cex.io, Hashnet.com, etc. show no address.
enumeraxbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:28:11 PM

enumeraxbt maybe if you could qualify as 0/0 on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 it would help you to gain investors? or do have too much already and not even have time to check your newly created thread about your services  Wink if that the case i'm sorry to be late  Grin but if you get 0/0 let me know, i might buy some ghs Cheesy Wink ...cause, u know, so much scams these days - how can you prove you are legit?

I'm sorry but the table thou hast shown all activities carried out with mining are considered indirect PONZI or SCAM, though all availed themselves of these services and were paid.

Everyone has these sites bitcoin gain, also considered a scam or ponzi scheme also Hashnest which is Bitmaintech one of the most reliable suppliers of hardware.

How to consider valid an assessment like that?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: