Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:24:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PAY] ePay | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Darksend | InstantX  (Read 34915 times)
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:49:24 PM

I will try to put up 20 more tomorrow  Wink

Okay. It just must not take long to enable useful features.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:05:41 PM

this is not CASH (cry listed)

this is a pretender
x11 Ecash

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:00:34 AM

Another dead shitcoin.  I'm taking down my masternodes just to spite this shitty dev, they haven't gotten anything for the past 15 hours anyways.

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:23:48 AM

SCAM

also, he made it instamine on purpose.
this is the code that he left in it to cause the instamine
 if(nHeight > 4500 || TestNet()) dDiff = ConvertBitsToDouble(nBits);

this makes the difficulty not calculated correctly before block 4500.
that is why all the blocks to 4500 were instamined.

You realize you have to have some shred of competence to scam people don't you?

I see no competence here.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:12:21 AM

Heres the godamn problem i spent alot of btc ming this sent my coins to my walet so i can have a masternode but since the piece of shit walet wont sync they are just gone. real nice coin you got here
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:15:57 AM

Heres the godamn problem i spent alot of btc ming this sent my coins to my walet so i can have a masternode but since the piece of shit walet wont sync they are just gone. real nice coin you got here

Have you added nodes from OP in conf?

I don't have problem with wallet sync. I did backup (zipped data folder), deleted everything except conf and here we go.... 8 connections.

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:19:15 AM

So can more than one MasterNode be set up in one wallet?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:20:36 AM

No.
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:24:50 AM

No.

Shadow,

Then set up wallets on multiple rigs or I have to do the monthly fee thing buy renting?

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:27:59 AM

Shadow,

Then set up wallets on multiple rigs or I have to do the monthly fee thing buy renting?

Setup wallets on multiple rigs of course. This is a NODE, they must have different IP and work for sync.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:35:29 AM

i dont get it, it doesnt even create an ecahs folder in apdata, stil no conections to the network. i have never had so many probs with a wallet ever
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:42:45 AM

i dont get it, it doesnt even create an ecahs folder in apdata, stil no conections to the network. i have never had so many probs with a wallet ever

Maybe you have slow HDD? Coz first time wallet generates new wallet.dat not fast. Try to put this in appdata just for test, it's wallet+conf, then you can delete it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!WlpiGQhT!9pKt5vN3fNaiDB4eZYutVSWhlxDBQZZkWXiv2mIwsBk
Shadow_Runner

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:46:15 AM

Rename conf.conf to ecash.conf, I forgot about it.
antonio8
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:48:12 AM

Shadow,

Setup wallets on multiple rigs of course. This is a NODE, they must have different IP and work for sync.

Thanks Shadow.

I was hoping this was going to be like the SPR wallet and have multiple MN per wallet.

I'll set up on some other rigs.

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:50:59 AM

yeah nothing man, no block source available. its weird its doesnt even create an ecash folder, i have tried it on a few dif computers vm's cant get it to work. im about done dicking with it, apreciate the help shadow your a good man.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:58:32 AM

Finaly figured it out, it got saved to aother ap data directory on a diferent hard drive, allgood now, thanks again shadow. now to sort out the master nodes
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:55:49 AM

whats the deal why isnt anyone mining this?
kadrek

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:33:15 AM

You're joking right? You just want people to mine/trade it so you can get back the btc you wasted renting rigs to mine this. Anyone with half a brain would steer clear of this.

I know everyone probably knows this, but this is just a copy of Darkcoin with the block rewards increased. This is where this coin came from, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971320.0

I kick myself every day for not getting some btc way back when. The lead dev of Darkcoin just announced a new security measure called masternode blinding making it 100x more secure. Don't waste your time with this clone, if any coin is going to compete with Bitcoin it is going to be Darkcoin without a doubt. The Darkcoin team is where all of the innovation is coming from.

SWIPE         │

│   Monetizing mobile engagement data,
on the blockchain            [      
SWIPE
WHITEPAPER
]            
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:26:02 AM

You're joking right? You just want people to mine/trade it so you can get back the btc you wasted renting rigs to mine this. Anyone with half a brain would steer clear of this.

I know everyone probably knows this, but this is just a copy of Darkcoin with the block rewards increased. This is where this coin came from, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=971320.0

I kick myself every day for not getting some btc way back when. The lead dev of Darkcoin just announced a new security measure called masternode blinding making it 100x more secure. Don't waste your time with this clone, if any coin is going to compete with Bitcoin it is going to be Darkcoin without a doubt. The Darkcoin team is where all of the innovation is coming from.

yo chill brother,i have been on dark since launch your preaching to the chior, however even the shitiest coins get more miners than this, its just odd.
xinbinbin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:22:15 PM

Development, this coin also listed? The old coins have been listed 3 trading platform Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: