Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Potential Sr. Member Account 0.09BTC  (Read 1944 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:58:23 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 01:20:46 AM by thebitcoinquiz.com

Hey!
I have an account that currently has 70 activity but will reach 238 activity after you make 238+ posts.
I know 238 is a Full Member but it will reach 240+ activity anytime and then it will become a sr.member in a very short span of time.

So that's why its almost a sr. Member,all you need to do is to make enough posts.

I am selling it for very cheap, just for 0.09BTC.

We will use an escrow or you will go first(untill you are extremely trusted).

Thanks.
Hope the offer seems interesting to you all.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

Hey!
I have an account that currently has 70 activity but will reach 238 activity after you make 238+ posts.
I know 238 is a Full Member but it will reach 240+ activity anytime and then it will become a sr.member in a very short span of time.

So that's why its almost a sr. Member,all you need to do is to make enough posts.

I am selling it for very cheap, just for 0.1BTC.

Thanks.

So you are basically selling a Member account for 0.1btc?  Way to high even with considering your current claims above.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:09:54 PM

Hey!

Thanks.

So you are basically selling a Member account for 0.1btc?  Way to high even with considering your current claims above.
Sr. Members sell for 0.2BTC or higher. And till you reach Sr. Member level. You will earn approx 0.1BTC from signatures and then your account will have a value of 0.2BTC more. So you will be in profit after posting.

The rate is completely legit Smiley

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:17:47 PM

Hey!

Thanks.

Sr. Members sell for 0.2BTC or higher. And till you reach Sr. Member level. You will earn approx 0.1BTC from signatures and then your account will have a value of 0.2BTC more. So you will be in profit after posting.

It's a good point you raised,but you should rather sell it once you've made it a senior member. Right it's still a Member account. You'd make more if you rank it up.

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:22:05 PM

Hey!

Thanks.

So you are basically selling a Member account for 0.1btc?  Way to high even with considering your current claims above.

It's a good point you raised,but you should rather sell it once you've made it a senior member. Right it's still a Member account. You'd make more if you rank it up.
Yes. Ranking it up will make more money but I want to sell it. I am too lazy to make posts to just to make it reach to sr. Member level.

P.S : If I start making posts to make the account reach to sr. Member level, then I will end up like Quickseller(having loads of accounts to sell).

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:26:32 PM

potential sr member account? so you can just create a new account and say that its potential hero account one problem is that it would be hero after a few years
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:27:54 PM

How can you affirm that it will surely reach 238 activities?
finlon

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

I am guessing this is the account you are talking about.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30194

And I doubvt it will reach Senior. It seems it will reach around 170 after posting.

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:30:42 PM

potential sr member account? so you can just create a new account and say that its potential hero account one problem is that it would be hero after a few years
Well yes. You can do that. Go ahead and start selling them, you will get loads of customers.

Apply some brains, this account just needs posts to become a sr. Member. A newbie will take up 18weeks to become a sr., you can make 150 posts in a week and voila, you ll have a sr. Member.
Don't post unnecessarily when you already know the point.

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:32:21 PM

I am guessing this is the account you are talking about.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30194

And I doubvt it will reach Senior. It seems it will reach around 170 after posting.
Sorry.
Wont tell you the name of the account. And wont give you any hints.
If the account you gave the link to will reach 170 activity then that's not the account I am talking about. My account will gain 238 activity after making posts.

CrackedLogic
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:33:27 PM

Yes. Ranking it up will make more money but I want to sell it. I am too lazy to make posts to just to make it reach to sr. Member level.

P.S : If I start making posts to make the account reach to sr. Member level, then I will end up like Quickseller(having loads of accounts to sell).

You can only get what you put in. You're not putting in much thus you won't receive much. I'm sure having multiple accounts is a good thing?

elephantas1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:49:58 PM

Well yes. You can do that. Go ahead and start selling them, you will get loads of customers.

Apply some brains, this account just needs posts to become a sr. Member. A newbie will take up 18weeks to become a sr., you can make 150 posts in a week and voila, you ll have a sr. Member.
no you will not as activity only gets higher 14 in two weeks so that would take couple of months
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:51:38 PM

You can only get what you put in. You're not putting in much thus you won't receive much. I'm sure having multiple accounts is a good thing?

I don't want much. What I will get will be enough Smiley
Having multiple accounts is a headache

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:53:40 PM

no you will not as activity only gets higher 14 in two weeks so that would take couple of months
I recommend you to read all the stickies and information about upgradation of activity of an account on Bitcointalk.
You are wrong. Visit the meta section for more info.

cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:54:06 PM

Still waiting for a reply to my question  Wink
Equipment4BTC

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

I smell something fishy here  Wink Did you post every 14days at least 1 post ?

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:58:02 PM

How can you affirm that it will surely reach 238 activities?
There is something in this world known as calculation.

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:59:36 PM

I smell something fishy here  Wink Did you post every 14days at least 1 post ?

Ofc I posted at least 1 post in 14days. You don't need to post all the 14days to get that week's activity.

Still waiting for a reply to my question  Wink
Sorry. Missed your question. Have answered it above.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:07:16 PM

So now it is only a sr member ? Can you prove the ownership of the account with a simple signed message?  I doubt someone will pay you 0.10 btc for a member forum user.
elephantas1

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 07:35:21 PM

I recommend you to read all the stickies and information about upgradation of activity of an account on Bitcointalk.
You are wrong. Visit the meta section for more info.
thats what i found
The activity number is determined in this way:
time = number of two-week periods in which you've posted since your registration
activity = min(time * 14, posts)

Activity is updated every hour.
if im wrong still correct me
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: