Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CLOSED--Don't Reply NOW  (Read 9275 times)
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 11:46:31 AM

There is always a bit or risk when investing online... The only thing you can control is the amount of risk.
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:36:19 PM

there is no risk free way to invest bitcoin

even if a site is very legit, with real person, document, real office, registered company, a great portfolio, there isnt a risk free
because the value of bitcoins itself is very fluctuative, so bear in mind that bitcoin could be someday , worthless  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:04:02 PM

Hi guys i just wanna know is there any risk free way to invest bitcoins so they guaranteed grow
It doesn't matter if interest is low but just want to know if there is some place or site in which we invest bitcoins and our bitcoins are secured and we get guaranteed interest(doesn't matter if low)
please help i am newbie in this Smiley

You can invest without the risk of the company leaving with the money if it is your company.
~CrockRoch~ (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:36:37 PM

Hi guys i just wanna know is there any risk free way to invest bitcoins so they guaranteed grow
It doesn't matter if interest is low but just want to know if there is some place or site in which we invest bitcoins and our bitcoins are secured and we get guaranteed interest(doesn't matter if low)

You can invest without the risk of the company leaving with the money if it is your company.
it wasn't funny..try something better next time lol
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:59:16 PM

This is the same as asking for free money, which does not exist. Even when investing with Fiat money, your money have a risk of being lost.

No it's not. Investing provides a future for some. If someone makes 100 btc when they are 12 and invest it until he is 22.
The price would have gone up and his amount of Bitcoin would have risen. Yes it's "free money" but investing has been around for decades.

Investing exists and it has it risk, for example if you start a business with a positive ROI over years you can lose the business because you didn't have a good client flow,etc.. Many people who have invested have lost money.. Reading investopedia might be good for starters. It's never risk free.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:05:41 PM

This is the same as asking for free money, which does not exist. Even when investing with Fiat money, your money have a risk of being lost.

No it's not. Investing provides a future for some. If someone makes 100 btc when they are 12 and invest it until he is 22.
The price would have gone up and his amount of Bitcoin would have risen. Yes it's "free money" but investing has been around for decades.

Investing exists and it has it risk, for example if you start a business with a positive ROI over years you can lose the business because you didn't have a good client flow,etc.. Many people who have invested have lost money.. Reading investopedia might be good for starters. It's never risk free.

Would if you invest in something like Allan Gray. They promise a return / month. There is no way you can make a loss. It is just an investment.
You can make a loss if you trade like pennies / shares. But I sorta get what you are saying.

-.sgmf
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:14:45 AM

"Risk free investments are only those of 2-5% anually Wink.. this is bitcoin.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:24:15 AM

Of course there is no risk free way to invest, if there was then everyone would do it and everyone would make money and no one would lose.  Real life doesn't work like that, I don't know why people keep asking this type of question.
Dude there can be if someone professional who is good in trading we can invest in them or some legit site who gives loans to people we can invest in them..Get my point?

Many/most people who are really good at trading do not need clients, since it is much easier and more profitable to trade for yourself.
One legit exception would be someone who wants seed money for a larger trading fund, but the best traders can often find ways to do-it-themselves.
Even if you find a perfect situation with an honest person it is not risk free.

~CrockRoch~ (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:26:54 AM

Of course there is no risk free way to invest, if there was then everyone would do it and everyone would make money and no one would lose.  Real life doesn't work like that, I don't know why people keep asking this type of question.
Dude there can be if someone professional who is good in trading we can invest in them or some legit site who gives loans to people we can invest in them..Get my point?

Many/most people who are really good at trading do not need clients, since it is much easier and more profitable to trade for yourself.
One legit exception would be someone who wants seed money for a larger trading fund, but the best traders can often find ways to do-it-themselves.
Even if you find a perfect situation with an honest person it is not risk free.
then whats the way to increase our bitcoins or earn some bitcoins without invest?
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:34:11 AM

There is nothing known as "Risk free investment.'' With investment comes risk. Every business/investment has it's own risk. And that one guy who said that ''investing on your own company is risk free.'' This is also NOT TRUE. If your OWN company starts to fall down you will start losing your investment too.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:27:39 PM

there is no risk free way to invest bitcoin

even if a site is very legit, with real person, document, real office, registered company, a great portfolio, there isnt a risk free
because the value of bitcoins itself is very fluctuative, so bear in mind that bitcoin could be someday , worthless  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Bitcoin with never become worthless for me since I had fun, and learned many exciting new things.  Smiley

RamenNoodleKing

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:45:18 PM

Investing always includes risk. That's part of investment, bitcoins or not. And quite frankly, there's a LOT more risk involved trying to invest with Bitcoins.
jeffhuys

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:56:15 AM

If an investment did not impose any risks, this would mean that everybody could use that "trick" to get "free" money, right? Sounds like a pyramid scheme...  Grin

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:46:50 AM

If you want to get interest, you have to give you bitcoin to others.
Do you really want to do this?
It's very risk.
whirlpoolian

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:57:22 PM

hi, i rarely post here..but i got a business idea how we literally can make risk free money.

the business idea is we form a couple of investor

then use the bitcoin make a real legit escrow website/starting a company

since theres so many scam related with bitcoin, i guess there are also plenty of demand with user needed to transfer/trade their bitcoin without getting scam

so ppl will put btc in our company as escrow, then we charge a bit of fees

after customer done with their btc related business, we release the btc to seller (after deduct a bit fees). done

so thats how we make money with btc..what do you think?
chmod755
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:02:31 PM

Get something done for Bitcoin - the only risk  is that you've wasted your time.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 06:49:29 PM

Do you know that Bitcoin itself is a risky investment???
Then how is it possible that it might be free of risks to invest them ahead in some other things???

Mikestang
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:03:01 PM

hi, i rarely post here..but i got a business idea how we literally can make risk free money.

the business idea is we form a couple of investor

then use the bitcoin make a real legit escrow website/starting a company

since theres so many scam related with bitcoin, i guess there are also plenty of demand with user needed to transfer/trade their bitcoin without getting scam

so ppl will put btc in our company as escrow, then we charge a bit of fees

after customer done with their btc related business, we release the btc to seller (after deduct a bit fees). done

so thats how we make money with btc..what do you think?

I think you described the established escrow process well.  And you think you're going to attract investors and make money doing this how?
jennings

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:54:27 PM

I always had good luck with btcjam.com
Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:15:39 PM

I always had good luck with btcjam.com

Blockchain.info recommends them. But I never tried it. Didn't find it user friendly.

-.sgmf
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: