Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Graphic Artist Needed For PICISI Project  (Read 3670 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 02:57:16 AM

Equinoxx, was awarded the contract to do the job.  Yesterday he submitted his first draft.   I invited him to share it here, I want everyone to see the development of this project show that they could weigh in if they wish.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:30:55 PM

Equinoxx please update the thread
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:32:10 PM

Equinoxx please update the thread

Sure thing. Give me one minute and I will post the picture I pmed you.

-.sgmf
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:35:19 PM

Here is how it's looking. I have been told to take more of a non-literal approach. I will update this tomorrow.

-.sgmf
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:39:45 PM

Thanks, please view the "non-literal" suggestion as a license to be more creative
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:53:01 PM

Thanks, please view the "non-literal" suggestion as a license to be more creative

Sure thing. Will update this tomorrow. But how are you liking the colors so far?

-.sgmf
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 09:32:41 PM

Sure thing. Will update this tomorrow. But how are you liking the colors so far?

I'd rather not micromanage the project, I think you have a sense of what I want go where you feel with the project is leading you creatively.

thanks
banksycoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 01:15:58 AM

This sounds like a great project and we would like to get involved. Our coin is undergoing a rebranding and revival and our community would get behind this effort.

This would be especially beneficial to our community if you could accept our coin as one of the cryptocurrencies.

Let me know if there is any way we can assist.

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 02:26:13 AM

This sounds like a great project and we would like to get involved. Our coin is undergoing a rebranding and revival and our community would get behind this effort.

This would be especially beneficial to our community if you could accept our coin as one of the cryptocurrencies.

Let me know if there is any way we can assist.

Banksycoin (soon to be Artsycoin)  thanks for being one of the first CC to endorse PICISI your support is appreciated.  

Here's a little update on where PICISI is at:

- one contractor (see above) is working on the PSD  to give everyone a sense of what the site will likely look like. I expect that to be completed within the week.

- another contractor is working on the site itself, I expect the site to be completed in just over a month.  

and

I started movement in the direction of NXT's platform to originate the PICISI token.

As for what you can do, please:
1) provide your logo so that I could have it incorporated into the PSD
2) recommend people for PICISI administrative positions
and
3) tell others about PICISI

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:03:02 PM

I have another redesign. The measurements are off as this is just a 'sketch' of it.

-.sgmf
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 07:59:30 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 11:07:33 PM by Armis

I have another redesign. The measurements are off as this is just a 'sketch' of it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Dza8Dbk.png[/im]

since there's no meaningful creative difference, let's move forward with the first one.

In the spaces allocated for sponsor logos place the following:

1) highest in left column https://i.imgur.com/KISijPV.png
2) highest in right column https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fartsycoin.com%2Fimages%2FArtsyCoin_temp.jpg&t=550&c=g6pfayvdbDEtig
3) 2nd highest in left column https://i.imgur.com/H8fekUT.png
4) 2nd highest in right column
5)

others logo will come until the point is complete, if you finish the project before all of the sponsor spaces filled that would be fine.

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:19:08 AM

I suggest you don't put so much into the footer. It's very congested. Give the social media logos a separate row. And the privacy policy and the other stuff a separate row

Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:21:51 AM

Just giving a little shot. For some reason the image quality was low but its very HQ on my end

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:02:32 PM

I suggest you don't put so much into the footer. It's very congested. Give the social media logos a separate row. And the privacy policy and the other stuff a separate row

Question: would it matter if the initial view is of the 8 to to 10 snapshot campaigns, then as you scroll down you get to the other content.

In this way more 'meat' (showcase campaigns) could be featured in the heart of the page. 

Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:09:01 PM

Just giving a little shot. For some reason the image quality was low but its very HQ on my end

that looks good, it puts the header and footer in proper perspective however, the sponsor logos are too big.

we are showcasing the campaigns so their perspective must be larger.   Of course we are not using any sliders.

btw you know the contract to do the job went to Equinoxx?  

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:13:32 PM

Finishing up now. Give me 20 minutes.

-.sgmf
Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:43:26 PM

I see what you said to Skyenet and I decided to just improve on it. Here it is:

-.sgmf
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:50:39 PM

I was looking forward to seeing what your update yesterday.

I see what you said to Skyenet and I decided to just improve on it.

Equinoxx, I indicated that "the header and footer [are] in proper perspective",  that "the sponsor logos are too big",  "we are showcasing the campaigns
 so their perspective must be larger", and "not using any sliders"  yet that translated to:

That is not what you should have gotten from my message.  

I will be more specific:

1) make the content in your header the size of the content in Skyenet's header,
2) remove specific mention of any CC that is not a sponsor
3) remove the slider
4) reduce the size of the logos substantially (they are to fit in the margin but not take up all of the space, they should be tastefully placed)
5) put in all of the campaign snapshots, those are the heart of the site, the webpage, and this project.  
    In looking at them we are better able to put the rest of the page into proper perspective.
6) replace the header "logo" with a stylized PICISI
7) center the 'Top Campaigns / Start Your Campaign / Search'
8) fill in the 'categories' in the footer with categories  
9) the social network corner was fine with the logos or as they are

thanks

Equinoxx

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:55:21 PM

Equinoxx, I indicated that "the header and footer [are] in proper perspective",  that "the sponsor logos are too big",  "we are showcasing the campaigns
 so their perspective must be larger", and "not using any sliders"  yet that translated to:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/16OeCJJ.png[/im]

I will be more specific:

3) remove the slider
4) reduce the size of the logos substantially (they are to fit in the margin but not take up all of the space, they should be tastefully placed)
5) put in all of the campaign snapshots, those are the heart of the site, the webpage, and this project.  
    In looking at them we are better able to put the rest of the page into proper perspective.
Cool fill in the 'categories' in the footer with categories  

thanks

Can you please add me on Skype: EquinoxxBitcoin. I am not used to working like this.

-.sgmf
Skyenet

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:58:57 PM

I will be more specific:

3) remove the slider
Cool fill in the 'categories' in the footer with categories  

thanks

I am not one to budge in but it seems Eq is lacking creativity as he clearly just copied what I did and didn't pay attention to what you needed. Design wise his doesn't really fit a web based template. I thought you should know this.

Also it was not eq fault about the logo as you were not very descriptive of it. You need to tell the designs the image sizes needed for them.  As for filling in categories you have not even gave any details to EQ for what to put it. You want something done right you have to do your work too.

Designing does take us time and you should take the time to at least make a skeleton base with content words needed in there which will provide a x2 times faster progress. Also by doing this it eliminates your "You forgot to add details and text" from the designers (which you didn't give to them)

I know you didn't pick me but I just thought your should know this for future references when you are doing things.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: