Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-E.com wire transfer problem  (Read 2185 times)
twang (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:15:05 PM

I wire transfer USD $4500 to BTC-E.com back in 1/5/2015, but the fund still is missing from my account. My bank has confirmed that the fund was deposited to the Mayzus Financial Service Limited but the customer service in BTC-E.com insisted that the fund was not received. How should I go from here to look for my money. My bank said that they could "trace" the money for me. What else should I do? Any suggestions and any experiences are appreciated. Thanks.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twang (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:23:33 PM

The customer service was not helpful at all. My ticket # UHV-108-63758. It started to ask me for the bank transfer confirmation, then asked me to ask my bank to do the investigation.... Now it said that "banks will continue talk" Huh? Anyone has similar experiences?
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:38:59 PM

The customer service was not helpful at all. My ticket # UHV-108-63758. It started to ask me for the bank transfer confirmation, then asked me to ask my bank to do the investigation.... Now it said that "banks will continue talk" Huh? Anyone has similar experiences?

ask your bank to trace your wire and then you will see what you have to do
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:13:46 AM

Hello dear,

Yes me!I had the same problem but now is resolved,
Depends on the bank I think!I use only ING (NN)

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
twang (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:53:31 PM

Hello dear,

Yes me!I had the same problem but now is resolved,
Depends on the bank I think!I use only ING (NN)

Thanks. May I know how long was it take to resolve it? Bank of America only offered to trace the money....
FinerVapor

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2015, 06:20:29 AM

One time I transferred funds to BTC-E, but they bounced back to my account after few weeks (- fee). So go figure, not using BTC-E any longer. Tongue

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: