Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:45:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MassPay/Bulk Payment with Bitcoin sendmany  (Read 2135 times)
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:10:53 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 01:19:52 AM by Bitcoinlover123

We have a website that pays people in Bitcoin. We have heard of mass pay/bulk payments, but we can't figure it out. We understand how it works, but we can't figure out how to implement it. Can use you Coinbase? Do we have to host the wallet. If you could explain this to me it would help a lot.

Bringing the love back into crypto
Bitcoinlover123 (OP)

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:16:02 AM

Im guessing thats a no....

Bringing the love back into crypto
NewJerseyJess

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:19:54 AM

You could host a wallet, but If you have a blockchain.info account, it would be rather easy to code a masspay script, or most wallets with a api for that matter.

also, wrong section.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 04:06:02 AM

That's what coinbase or bitmixer.io do. The group bitcoin payments together. You need to set up a system to receive and pay bitcoins, for people to have accounts, and a general ledger to keep track of balances.

Do you not know how to start a business like that? Or do you not know how to do the coding? Or both?

You can find people out there to help...maybe not on this forum, but they're out there.

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:51:54 AM

I believe what you're saying is how to send bitcoin to multiple people at a time
Let me tell you how to do it via Blockchain
First : go to Send Money and click Share Coin , click the + button simply to add more addresses
Like this

EDIT : sorry i think you asked how to implement it on your site , no knowledge of that
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:18:54 AM

We have heard of mass pay/bulk payments, but we can't figure it out. We understand how it works, but we can't figure out how to implement it.
It's literally a json-api call. Do you have trouble figuring out what values to feed it, or are you having trouble making the api call?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: