Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SALE] Cancelled  (Read 1773 times)
Lay-z (OP)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 10:58:50 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 07:36:41 PM by Lay-z

EDITED

I was going to do something today but I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday...
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:12:37 AM

Do you have permission to sell these scripts?
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:55:05 AM

Bitshop doesn't allow you to resell their code, so I'd think he doesn't have the rights to sell any of them.
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:01:59 AM

Bitshop doesn't allow you to resell their code, so I'd think he doesn't have the rights to sell any of them.

I see, took the necessary action.
liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 08:12:15 AM

X-tube clone <- This
You have no rights to sell it, as it can be found for free.
Also, it's illegal to sell website clone.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
CoinFeeder

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:30:12 AM

I bought and paid for it therefore it's mine and I can do what I wish.

Lol, really? Yours? Did you know what is Intellectual Property mean?

Reported to mods.

krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 12:10:13 PM

Exactly!
Intellectual property is a legal term that refers to creations of the mind.
Examples of intellectual property include music, literature, and other artistic works, discoveries and inventions, words, phrases, symbols, and designs. Under intellectual property laws, owners of intellectual property are granted certain exclusive rights.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:42:18 PM

How do we know that you haven't prepared back doors in the scripts?

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
Ajatmoralez

Activity: 336

Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:39:32 AM

Maybe he did thats why he is selling upto 100x cheaper

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:14:48 PM

Maybe he did thats why he is selling upto 100x cheaper
no hes reselling other people work thats why its much cheaper than the actual price
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:27:46 PM

How do you know if there is back door in any script out there. You'll only know when you have the files. 
Most of the people who sell them are quite trusted. Unlike you

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:41:46 PM

None of them allow reselling AFAIK. You should really contact them and ask for 'reselling right' and post it here. Don't wait for negative feedback.

-MZ

Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:56:58 PM

None of them allow reselling AFAIK. You should really contact them and ask for 'reselling right' and post it here. Don't wait for negative feedback.

-MZ

It will get negative feedbacks in no time as soon as the original owner of those Scripts know about it.
I think someone had already sent them pm about this or if not then we should

Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:04:37 PM

How do you know if there is back door in any script out there. You'll only know when you have the files. 

Trusted ? LOL most "trusted" members here became scammers and took your money ..
and you're right I'm not trusted here and quite frankly I don't give two shits.      
Trusted or not, they are the ones who put in the hard work to code these scripts and you do not have any right to sell them

johny1976
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1002

Developer

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:22:49 PM

You would earn much more if you had resell it officially via cointoli.com Cheesy

Btw: he doesn't have rights to resell our script.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 12:41:37 AM

I bought and paid for it therefore it's mine and I can do what I wish.
http://bitfreak.info/bitshop/index.php?page=terms

No Refunds

It is not possible to get a refund once you release your bitcoins. If you have trouble purchasing the product you will receive help completing the order provided that you can prove you sent the bitcoins to the correct address. If you cannot prove that you sent any bitcoins to the address provided to you upon attempting the transaction you will not receive the product.

No Warranty

Unless otherwise stated, software on this website is provided without any warranty. The scripts and code offered on this website are not guaranteed to be error free or without defects. The buyer shall be solely liable for any damage, defect or loss incurred as a result of operating the software and undertake the risks contained in running the software offered by this website.

Intellectual Property

By using this website and purchasing software from it, you agree that you will only use the software purchased according to the corresponding license and that you will not violate or infringe any copyrights, intellectual property laws, patents and/or trademarks. You also may not share software keys with others. Clients found infringing these terms will have all their license(s) fully revoked.
Ajatmoralez

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:10:14 AM

You would earn much more if you had resell it officially via cointoli.com Cheesy

Btw: he doesn't have rights to resell our script.

But he is doing. I think he just spent his a few bitcoins to buy script from like you and start selling to get back even more roi
This is called a kick on the *** on hardworkers which i really hates

CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:02:09 PM

Most of them actually create their own scripts and sell it legally, unlike you.

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
josef2000

Activity: 280

Bro, you need to try http://dadice.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 06:34:14 PM

So can any mod etc take any action?
He is illegally selling scripts.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:35:07 PM

Most of them actually create their own scripts and sell it legally, unlike you.
actually the thread owner name is kinda showing his personality, also did anyone buy it from him?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: