Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2015-03-04] Bitcoin Spies --> Coin Brief Working With ISIS?  (Read 1720 times)
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:50:41 AM

http://bitcoinspies.com/coin-brief-working-with-isis/

Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:35:48 AM

No, we are not "working with ISIS".  We had a writer at one point, who has not written anything in months, who allegedly helped someone get to Syria to join ISIS.  He was just a kid (17 years old now), and I'm not sure what happened with him...but it is a sad situation.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:44:44 AM

This is hilariously awesome.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:50:44 AM

No, we are not "working with ISIS".  We had a writer at one point, who has not written anything in months, who allegedly helped someone get to Syria to join ISIS.  He was just a kid (17 years old now), and I'm not sure what happened with him...but it is a sad situation.

Sounds like a bad situation in all regards
Guess there are all types in the world kind of interesting that it was a chem paper Smiley

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Coin Brief

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 08:03:24 AM

Guess there are all types in the world kind of interesting that it was a chem paper Smiley

Yeah, a research paper discussing the synthesis of nano gold and silver via sonochemistry...aka, using high powered sound waves to create incredibly small particles of gold and silver.  It was quite interesting (especially to me, as I studied Biomedical Chemical Engineering for ~3 years).
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:18:54 AM

Yeah, a research paper discussing the synthesis of nano gold and silver via sonochemistry...aka, using high powered sound waves to create incredibly small particles of gold and silver.  It was quite interesting (especially to me, as I studied Biomedical Chemical Engineering for ~3 years).

Sort of like the midas touch of science
Of course much more complicated, sounds like an interesting paper would read it myself if I had a link always like the theoretical sphere it's where the bleeding edge of development comes from.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fact-or-fiction-lead-can-be-turned-into-gold/

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:12:15 AM

17? How do they get foreign kids to join? It's crazy...
GamingOn (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:39:48 PM

This is hilariously awesome.

Thanks I think so too Cheesy

lololo

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:20:54 PM

Remember when the Bitcoiners were excited about the prospect of ISIS using Bitcoin and making them all rich?

Should be proof for the authorities that Bitcoin is ill-intent.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:36:02 PM

wow, CNN is talking about you  Grin !

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/04/us/virginia-isis-arrest/index.html

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:19:06 PM

17? How do they get foreign kids to join? It's crazy...

And if he's 17 now, how old was he when he was a contributing writer for them? 12?  Yikes.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀