Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer s3 GUI problem  (Read 943 times)
swilla (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:57:04 AM

Hello everyone. I have a problem that my friend google hasn't been helpful with. If I point chrome or firefox at my miner's ip addresses they come up as a blank pages. Not titled blank page, just a blank page. If I follow the addresses with /cgi-bin/luci I get what seems like a backup interface. Firefox worked for a short time but then quit. How can I get my browsers to display the GUI correctly? Any help would be appreciated.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 02:20:32 AM

Hello everyone. I have a problem that my friend google hasn't been helpful with. If I point chrome or firefox at my miner's ip addresses they come up as a blank pages. Not titled blank page, just a blank page. If I follow the addresses with /cgi-bin/luci I get what seems like a backup interface. Firefox worked for a short time but then quit. How can I get my browsers to display the GUI correctly? Any help would be appreciated.

If you sure that is the right ip, the try to clear your browser cache.
swilla (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:13:31 AM

Thanks. Clearing cache didn't work but uninstalling and re-installing did the trick.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: