Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cannot access web interface with KNC Jupiter Mac \ OSX  (Read 1411 times)
kraigsdomain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:19:34 AM

Hello everyone.

Well its been 5 hours now and I still cannot figure out what's wrong. I have a Nov Jupiter that powers up fine. All the fans start and stay on. But I cannot connect to the web interface via ethernet. I use a Macbook and am searching the the IP with an app called LanScan. Just to make sure of no issues I have plugged the same ethernet cord in my Avalon, and it works just find. (Mines and IP shows up on the Avalon)

One thing I notice is that the green light under the red is off. (Red also off)
Ethernet lights are on. (Green and orange)

What I have done:
-Read every thread across the internet
-Tried different routers and direct connection
-Updated to KnCMiner Firmware 0.99.2-E via MicroSD (Saw it installed correctly)
-Disconnected all Asics and powered up
-Tried the reset button many times 5x5x5

Looks like everything works, but I just cant find it on the network. And No Green light (under the red light) This is my only guess.

I know my computer stuff. But nothing about SSH or any of that. Just cant figure it out!!

Help Pleaseeee!
ScryptAsic

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

GainerCoin.com 🔥 Masternode coin 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:31:39 AM

I had a similar issue and it turned out to be a bad ASIC board. Try booting it with only one ASIC board attached and see if it responds. If it does respond then add a second etc..
kraigsdomain (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:00:26 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Well I tried this already, but gave it another shot with a different asic. and sure enough the Green light finally came on (no red light either!)

BUT.. Still cannot see it on the network. Soo not sure where to go from here.
ScryptAsic

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 06:08:25 AM

Thanks for the reply.

Well I tried this already, but gave it another shot with a different asic. and sure enough the Green light finally came on (no red light either!)

BUT.. Still cannot see it on the network. Soo not sure where to go from here.

Well that is a good sign. I would now try reseting it via the button with that bad ASIC unplugged. That fixed it for me when I had the same issue.
ScryptAsic

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:12:52 PM

OP did you get this miner fully working now? Let me know if you need any other suggestions.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: