Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi executions now at 'unprecedented rate'...  (Read 1080 times)
Chef Ramsay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:42:48 AM

...after kingdom kills four more in two days
Amnesty calls on King Salman to 'put an end to this shameful record'

The rate of executions in Saudi Arabia has reached “unprecedented” levels, a charity has warned, as the kingdom killed four criminals in two days on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Amnesty International said the latest state-sanctioned deaths took its tally of executions for the year so far in Saudi Arabia to 39 – almost three times the equivalent number for this time last year.

Local media say the Saudi authorities have attempted to hail the killings as an example of the government’s commitment to “maintaining security and realising justice”, a crackdown in response to the rise of extremism and the threat of Isis.

More...http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-executions-now-at-unprecedented-rate-after-kingdom-kills-four-more-in-two-days-10085646.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:20:35 AM

Saudi Arabia is a place where the people want to live according to the stone age rules. I don't care about them, as long as these people stay there and leave everyone else at peace. But what is happening is that every year hundreds of billions of USD is given out by the Saudis, to spread their stone age ideology elsewhere. I just hope that the falling oil prices will stop this.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:31:40 PM

Saudi Arabia is a place where the people want to live according to the stone age rules. I don't care about them, as long as these people stay there and leave everyone else at peace. But what is happening is that every year hundreds of billions of USD is given out by the Saudis, to spread their stone age ideology elsewhere. I just hope that the falling oil prices will stop this.

Surely the US will call for regime change?  Smiley

Strange that one of America's staunchest allies is also one of the most backward countries on this planet. Guess money (oil) can buy everything.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 02:49:21 PM

Strange that one of America's staunchest allies is also one of the most backward countries on this planet. Guess money (oil) can buy everything.

Regime change is only when a country with oil refuses to tow the line on US's economic policies.
If Saudi decides to sell crude in EUR, you will find the US talking about human rights, support to terrorism and regime change.  Tongue
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:09:13 PM

Surely the US will call for regime change?  Smiley

Saudi Arabia - The biggest US hypocrisy

Absolute Monarchy with Kings and Royal Families. Public executions. No rights for women.

They literally are one of the, if not the most, backwards regime on the planet but you won't hear shit about it in the US.

Supposedly the country that cares the most about world democracy is BEST FRIENDS with one of the most repressive and backwards regimes on the planet.

All the ex-presidents sent condolences to Saudi Arabia after the last king died. Obama "mourned" his death. There were vigils etc. What the absolute fuck?Huh?

Now, the country that initially funded ISIS is executing more people to send a message to terrorists/ISIS. This shit makes your head spin.
shogdite

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:42:19 PM

Regime change is only when a country with oil refuses to tow the line on US's economic policies.
If Saudi decides to sell crude in EUR, you will find the US talking about human rights, support to terrorism and regime change.  Tongue

Exactly what happened to Saddam Hussein, he was on the verge of turning against the petro-dollar just before the US invasion. He'd probably still be alive and in power if hadn't try gone against US interests.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:22:09 AM

Exactly what happened to Saddam Hussein, he was on the verge of turning against the petro-dollar just before the US invasion. He'd probably still be alive and in power if hadn't try gone against US interests.

The UN Security Council should be given more teeth and should be the only organization in charge of policing the world.
leyline

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:35:55 AM

Saudi Arabia - The biggest US hypocrisy

Absolute Monarchy with Kings and Royal Families. Public executions. No rights for women.

They literally are one of the, if not the most, backwards regime on the planet but you won't hear shit about it in the US.

Supposedly the country that cares the most about world democracy is BEST FRIENDS with one of the most repressive and backwards regimes on the planet.

All the ex-presidents sent condolences to Saudi Arabia after the last king died. Obama "mourned" his death. There were vigils etc. What the absolute fuck?Huh?

Now, the country that initially funded ISIS is executing more people to send a message to terrorists/ISIS. This shit makes your head spin.

Until you realize that everything is about money
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:45:44 AM

If Saudi decides to sell crude in EUR, you will find the US talking about human rights, support to terrorism and regime change.  Tongue

The UN Security Council should be given more teeth and should be the only organization in charge of policing the world.

terrorist, I don't care if you are from the us state dep or what ever other organization, but let me tell you, pattu1, you are a terrorist. pure and simple. why? if failure is globally systemic where is the hope? decentralization.

personally I will not emit an opinion on political or monarchal Saudi Arabia, not my pb.

However on the religious side, I profit of this post to say that in my opinion it's excellent. here is why:

0) Salah is preserved and respected
1) the Quran is defended
2) the Hadj is open to all Muslims
3) the Quran is shared with those wanting to listen

= very good (but it's just my opinion, so who cares, no one should btw)

okay I go for a political one: can the plant of the creation called weed be smoked legally there? you know the answer.

money is faster...
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:01:30 AM

Yes, yes bow you dirty infidel dog

BitMos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:45:17 AM

Yes, yes bow you dirty infidel dog

is the 3nd lackey dsk? the Korean terrorist on his right? dsk in ksa? uuuuuuhhhhhh... I don't like that. Because I know what it means. Or was he chained - leached like the animal he is?

money is faster...
galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:06:09 AM

galdur

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:12:34 AM

Photoshop Obama bowing to anyone or anything. You can use this source for bowing Obama. Image credit Pete W. Sausenburger, (US Government work).

BitMos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:03:24 PM

don't get fooled by the look, it's just a proxy state of the us, one second and the next they are gone (oil is underground) and emp-able.

money is faster...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: