Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Gaming Computer Build  (Read 1141 times)
MayMay007 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 04:31:13 AM

Hello Users, I'm new to this site but just found out about it and it's convenience in the need of selling a computer.

I am selling a gaming computer that has been lightly played on due to bills and school. It will come with a ASUS 24 inch monitor, mouse, keyboard, and webcam.
It also comes with the driver discs for the motherboard and monitor. Everything will be restored and installed fresh before shipment.
If you live in Illinois, and interested in purchasing; we can arrange a meetup as well.

Here are the specs:

Operating System: Windows 7

Monitor: Asus 24 inch monitor

Motherboard: M5A97 R2.0

Processor: AMD FX-8320 8 core processor

Processor Speed: 3.50ghz

RAM: 8GB

Hard Drive: 1TB HDD

Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Wireless Network Card Also Installed Internally

A lot of money was put into this computer, i'm new to this forum so i don't know what's a good set price to set. best offer will be accepted for this computer

thanks,
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:07:05 AM

Typically these kinds of things sell better when parted out. Good luck with selling the unit as a whole.
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:39:29 AM

also if your going to do photos which are recommended add a bit of paper with your username and todays date, also saying where your sending from if you will post or if its pickup only

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: