Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Filled 100% and now REPAID Thanks!] BTCJam Loan 10 BTC | 31.31% APR | 6 months  (Read 2353 times)
netdev (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:19:00 AM
Last edit: August 09, 2015, 08:06:30 PM by netdev

Hi everyone!

I want to share my listing here, if anyone wants to invest, all the details are in the link.

https://btcjam.com/listings/36029-software-development-company

Thank you for your time and feel free to ask any question about it!
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:27:11 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 06:39:12 AM by waterpile

Hi everyone!

I want to share my listing here, if anyone wants to invets, all the details are in the link.

https://btcjam.com/listings/36029-software-development-company

Thank you for your time and feel free to ask any question about it!

thats alot 10btc for your first loan. Oh well goodluck on your loan request, I doubt that someone would fund this.
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:07:44 AM

Hi!

Actually there's not too much left until it's filled, I will put 2 btc myself to fund it, but I'll have wait until Friday to put it.

I'm new to this community, but looking at how people react without verifying first, I see why some people don't like to come here.

Btw, waterpile, I'll remove my bad rating until you remove yours, which I'll think will be when I succesfully repay this loan. I won't expect an apology then, but it would be nice if you do it.

Regards!
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 07:35:08 AM

Hi!

Actually there's not too much left until it's filled, I will put 2 btc myself to fund it, but I'll have wait until Friday to put it.

I'm new to this community, but looking at how people react without verifying first, I see why some people don't like to come here.

Btw, waterpile, I'll remove my bad rating until you remove yours, which I'll think will be when I succesfully repay this loan. I won't expect an apology then, but it would be nice if you do it.

Regards!

Maybe, if you took some time to research forum rules before directly going in Lending as a newbie, everybody wasn't treating you like the usual scammer you behave like. e.g. [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before lending your coins!), [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!, [EDU] EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN LENDING TO USERS!, Lending Subforum Intro & Scam Trends  
Also, your public retaliatory feedback to waterpile giving you a justified -ve trust feedback due to your loan request w/o collateral while a Newbie was quite an abuse of trust system and only reinforce other users thinking of you being the usual scammer.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:44:25 AM

Thank you for the tip, I've already read it, I am a business owner and usually have to check myself contracts, on one post there is something interesting:

1) to buy real world products - thats a red flag for me because if they can't get FIAT loan from a bank/friend or family then a stranger shouldn't trust them either.
NO
2) their loan wont be used to make money, but to purchase objects - second red flag as you have to ask yourself if they cant buy it themselves how will they repay.
NO, it is to make more money
3) just like number 1, but for sob stories such as hospital bills, car maintenance
NO
4) they hide their real life info and have dodgy pseudonyms like nefarious and pirate.
There's a lot of my info on btcjam, if you have a questions just ask me.
5) their use of bitcoins has nothing linked to the community to make it a better place. but request a personal loan as appose to a community growing business loan.
Well, sorry it's not for bitcoins.
6) they don't seem interested in bitcoin's future growth. they just want money.
I see the potential of bitcoin as an easier way for people to avoid giving banks more money
7) they don't want to use a middle man like a respected community member or a service like BTCJAM
I'm using btcjam

I don't mind comments, but I was not asking a direct no-collateral loan, I used BTCJAM as a service, so I think it was rude to someone to just go do that, as I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one). As I say I'll remove the bad trust from him, once I repay the loan.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:48:24 AM

Thank you for the tip, I've already read it, I am a business owner and usually have to check myself contracts, on one post there is something interesting:

1) to buy real world products - thats a red flag for me because if they can't get FIAT loan from a bank/friend or family then a stranger shouldn't trust them either.
NO
2) their loan wont be used to make money, but to purchase objects - second red flag as you have to ask yourself if they cant buy it themselves how will they repay.
NO, it is to make more money
3) just like number 1, but for sob stories such as hospital bills, car maintenance
NO
4) they hide their real life info and have dodgy pseudonyms like nefarious and pirate.
There's a lot of my info on btcjam, if you have a questions just ask me.
5) their use of bitcoins has nothing linked to the community to make it a better place. but request a personal loan as appose to a community growing business loan.
Well, sorry it's not for bitcoins.
6) they don't seem interested in bitcoin's future growth. they just want money.
I see the potential of bitcoin as an easier way for people to avoid giving banks more money
7) they don't want to use a middle man like a respected community member or a service like BTCJAM
I'm using btcjam

I don't mind comments, but I was not asking a direct no-collateral loan, I used BTCJAM as a service, so I think it was rude to someone to just go do that, as I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one). As I say I'll remove the bad trust from him, once I repay the loan.

What collateral does BTCJAM hold that can be sold to recoup investors' losses in the case of your default? ID is not considered a valid form of collateral.
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:57:59 AM

For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send. Ok, so according to the post:

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges. (Don't like alt coins)
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
No domains valuable enough for this.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
I'm in Mexico, almost no people from Mexico here (If you are, raise your hand and I can offer physical collateral), so I'll have a very hard time getting it through the frontier, the cost to send it won't be worth it).
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
Described in last point.

I'm not spamming a thread, replying to myself for promotion or posting everywhere. I just posted once so people could check it and decide if it's worth the risk, I'm not forcing anyone and I am willing to answer questions here. Judging your reactions, makes me think that 80%+ people that use bitcoin are probably scammers.
MadZ

Activity: 908
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:04:53 AM

For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send.

This is my point, as you said earlier:

I wasn't posting a foolish, no-collateral direct loan (Nobody should invest in that one)

What you are offering is exactly the type of loan you say no one should invest in, BTCJAM does little to protect investors. I'm just trying to help you understand why you've received such a skeptical response here. Good luck with your project.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 08:06:08 AM

For what I see MadZ, there is no way to offer enough online collateral for a loan as my house, car, company assets can't be send. Ok, so according to the post:

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Litecoin (also written as LTC).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges. (Don't like alt coins)
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
No domains valuable enough for this.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
I'm in Mexico, almost no people from Mexico here (If you are, raise your hand and I can offer physical collateral), so I'll have a very hard time getting it through the frontier, the cost to send it won't be worth it).
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com
Described in last point.

I'm not spamming a thread, replying to myself for promotion or posting everywhere. I just posted once so people could check it and decide if it's worth the risk, I'm not forcing anyone and I am willing to answer questions here. Judging your reactions, makes me think that 80%+ people that use bitcoin are probably scammers.

5. Straight out of Newbie mode right into Lending (requesting a loan of course) rule was written because almost all newbies requesting a loan proved to be scammers. So, due to you behaving against set rules, everyone here will consider you like a scammer until you are proven otherwise by community.

Edit: Good luck with your project, however.

█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:15:01 AM

MadZ I perfectly understand that your community may not trust Btcjam, and that kind of comments are welcome.

Now, as you can see I've received almost 5 BTC now from 138 people, even as it's my first loan, btcjam has had my post at the top during this week.

I also plan this a first step, once I get more reputation I could get a bigger loan if needed for help fund a project, living in a country like Mexico, banks try to rip off all the money they can't of you, and I have avoided them all my life.

Btw, Thank you for your wishes.

Grand_Voyageur thank you too, I see that being a newbie is a curse here, but also, what if an user waits 1.5 years, posts relevant content, becomes trusted and then...... the biggest scammers take their time developing a plan, so I think the community should re-check those policies.

One little funny note, the line "there's a 100% chance", so if somehow, 1 people here trusted me and I fill my obligation, it should be changed to 99.99%
jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:35:42 AM

Scammers dosnt wait 1.5 years writting posts...
Scammers just scams.
Nobody will try to give u an opportunity risking his money.
U should understand that.
Good luck to you.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:49:24 AM

How hard is it for a software development company owner in Mexico that operates at least 2 years (since March 1st 2013, the time you bought the domain), to get a loan of 2500$ ?
waterpile

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:41:55 AM

Hi!

Regards!

Maybe, if you took some time to research forum rules before directly going in Lending as a newbie, everybody wasn't treating you like the usual scammer you behave like. e.g. [EDU] How to spot a scammer (Read this before lending your coins!), [EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!, [EDU] EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN LENDING TO USERS!, Lending Subforum Intro & Scam Trends  
Also, your public retaliatory feedback to waterpile giving you a justified -ve trust feedback due to your loan request w/o collateral while a Newbie was quite an abuse of trust system and only reinforce other users thinking of you being the usual scammer.

Im not the one who gave you that though.. Bah! As if your neg feed back to me has an effect...

cough* cough* Quickseller i'll catch this neg feedback Tongue
jorjito25

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:43:29 AM

How hard is it for a software development company owner in Mexico that operates at least 2 years (since March 1st 2013, the time you bought the domain), to get a loan of 2500$ ?

Its Funny,  people thinks we are idiots or what?
Im geting ti red of this. No good for the comunity.
Its a shame. ..
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:02:05 PM

Sorry for the delay, I was working out  Smiley

Now to your points:

It's as easy as to ask and wait 24 hours. However, that reminds me the time before I founded the company that I asked a bank for help. It was for this beautiful thing:

https://i.imgur.com/2qvOqip.jpg

A wireless Sennheiser E965 that costed around 2,500 dollars. I had to buy it directly from Germany. So, I went to the bank, and they didn't allowed me a shorter loan so the minimum is 1 year. So I ended up paying in one year 3,750 dollars, even without missing a payment. I told myself never to do that again. Although the mic is incredible, you can see it here in action, and yes, that's me singing, I also studied classical singing as a side activity.

http://youtu.be/qb4KX7-RHts

Oh, if you want a remote android app to control the receiver remotely, just ask and I'll send it.

Returning to the point, getting a loan from a bank it's not an issue, but when I saw btcjam on the ads in blockchain.info I saw a business opportunity, if 10 BTC seems much to you, then I'm completely in the wrong forum. I'm planning this as a kickstart loan for maybe use a future one for a bigger project, and even find people who would like to invest in some of the company future projects (even come visit Mexico), when we get to know more personally. And personally, I prefer 1000x times returning profits to people like me, that to give money to banks.

I think maybe I was wrong thinking there were businessmen here, as for the other loan posts I see they're just for paying debts, buying little things, etc... And as you can see, the loan keeps filling, so maybe this post its somehow useful.

Now,

Its Funny,  people thinks we are idiots or what?
Im geting ti red of this. No good for the comunity.
Its a shame. ..

No, people reacting like you do, it's a shame, how old are you jorjito25, what do you do? Do you have wife, kids, a life-plan?

And finally waterpile, I don't think that'll affect you, I just returned your welcome gift.
waterpile

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:10:07 PM

finally waterpile, I don't think that'll affect you, I just returned your welcome gift.

Yep not even a tiny bit and I don't have the power to bestow red trust rating to users, only the users who are in the deeper trust depth..
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 01:23:43 PM

Yep not even a tiny bit and I don't have the power to bestow red trust rating to users, only the users who are in the deeper trust depth..

Waterpile, I offer you a sincere apology, I misread when I sent the trust and gave you negative one thinking you were the one who sent me bad feedback without asking first. I've sent the red trust to the correct person.

I restored yours and offered a good feedback.  Smiley
jorjito25

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:23:20 PM

No, people reacting like you do, it's a shame, how old are you jorjito25, what do you do? Do you have wife, kids, a life-plan?

My friend, I am 33, a work to the goverment in Spain  so I have a job until I die.
I have wife and a daughter. So my plan of life is pretty full.
And u? What do u have?  Think twice next time u open ur month.
Regards!
netdev (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:48:14 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 09:09:04 PM by netdev

My friend, I am 33, a work to the goverment in Spain  so I have a job until I die.
I have wife and a daughter. So my plan of life is pretty full.
And u? What do u have?  Think twice next time u open ur month.
Regards!

Then I didn't misjudge you, so let's play. Removing any economic part, well I'm 10 years younger have a wife too and kids and well, I don't need to work for anybody, people work for me, which I truly believe is a priviledge, or tell me, wouldn't it be great not being able to go play with you daughter at 11 am/3 pm etc, whenever you like, earn what you want, take days off, 3 month vacation etc, you think having a job for life is a gift? Been there 1 year, will never come back, it's a curse  ..., so overall I see your expectative of life it's pretty low if that its full to you. What you have is justs the basic part of life. But you proved my point, you're no business man.

I did think twice  Smiley
jorjito25

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 09:08:00 PM

Let me tell you something
I work for goverment yes.
But I dont really work, they just pay me.
I dont need to explain u my life anyway.
Im happy and I dont need borrow money from nobody.
Good luck to you!
Enjoy ur life!!!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: