Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: More volume and positive trend line : RETURN OF THE BULL MARKET !  (Read 2875 times)
boumalo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:49:40 PM

I think we will return to 400$ soon, I am very bullish again!

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:15:58 PM

It does seem like most people around here, besides the trolls, have a very positive outlook for the future going forward. Sure is nice to have that disgrace, known as 2014, behind us. But yeah, lots of great developments occurred last year so it'll start to pay off coming up here. Should be good times ahead.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:25:48 PM

I am as much as optimistic as you. Hoping to see a positive 2015 and $400 in the coming weeks. Cheesy
HODL!
okthen

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:46:41 AM

2015 should be a nicer year than 2014 was (not too hard...).
We'll probably need to wait till 2016 to see a new ATH, we need to build momentum after the long bear market.
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:43:40 AM

really guise?
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:06:17 AM

Well it depends on what soon you're referring to, it can take a year or more.. Like they say if you really have faith in bitcoin you better hold on it..
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:35:41 AM

Yes, it's time to buy and hold or just hold if you got the goods at this point. The down side is minute and the upside is immense. Holy crap, this bull market that is unveiling itself in recent times is sweet.
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:42:31 AM

yeah agree hold and buy bitcoin now. maybe two weeks again reach to $400

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:49:03 AM

i'm confident for an up-scale trend this time, do not be fooled by those mini dump, bitcoin is aiming to a new level this time

but don't expect 400 target too soon
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 03:24:43 PM

Let the good times roll. Probably the bulls are just taking a quiet rest after charging through all the resistances in the past week. Hopefully beginning of next week, we should again see the price resuming the climb. A more modest target for now would be the 300 level. I think it's more achievable before we start aiming higher.

Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 07:52:49 PM

wait for the 300 to be broken for good.

400 is more far away than 1200 at the moment
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 08:08:38 PM

i see 300$ be broken in a weeks and 400$ in a month!.....then it will settle before the next rise....
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:08:57 PM

Hold your horses guys/gals. Bitcoin is now, hopefully, in the trend reversal process and I wouldn't get overly excited as of yet. Yes, price started moving to the upside. We had very nice end of February, but what we need is a slow and steady rise. That means not too fast to $300, 400, da moon, but little by little. This includes corrections, like the last one that may be still a very good opportunity to add some more BTC to your stacks. As soon as the price growth accelerates too much, this may be the first sign to start looking to get out of the train.

this space is intentionally left blank
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:17:37 PM

As soon as the price growth accelerates too much, this may be the first sign to start looking to get out of the train.

Yes, but the train might still be going for 6 or 7 weeks after vertical growth starts.
Don't do like the ones who sold at 300 during the Nov 2013 bubble Grin
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 10:23:04 PM

Hold your horses guys/gals. Bitcoin is now, hopefully, in the trend reversal process and I wouldn't get overly excited as of yet. Yes, price started moving to the upside. We had very nice end of February, but what we need is a slow and steady rise. That means not too fast to $300, 400, da moon, but little by little. This includes corrections, like the last one that may be still a very good opportunity to add some more BTC to your stacks. As soon as the price growth accelerates too much, this may be the first sign to start looking to get out of the train.

There's no way we're going to rocket soon. 19MM in margin longs all have to cover. That will slow us down. We're going to have to ratchet up one click at a time.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:56:15 PM

It does seem like most people around here, besides the trolls, have a very positive outlook for the future going forward. Sure is nice to have that disgrace, known as 2014, behind us. But yeah, lots of great developments occurred last year so it'll start to pay off coming up here. Should be good times ahead.
2014 was amazing if you look at it from the positive side.
1) Posibility for visionary noobs to stack at least an entire BTC without being mission impossible
2) It will show Bitcoin's resilience. Once we get back on track and Bitcoin shows the strenght to survive a terrible crash, if the price starts going down again after a big recovery people will think about it twice before calling a game over.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:04:02 AM

There are many evidences and indicators to support your claim, and it will become more obvious once the still-not-convinced bears realise the floor was reached.
It should happen soon, but its not something that will bring previous prices of 1000+, not until the block halving occurs and miners step back with their instant unloading.

cheers
resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:50:05 AM

I also have the same thought, the price will only go up, it just needs more time and boomm.... 280-290$ wasn't the highest price. It will continue. So what will you do?

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:19:48 PM

There are many evidences and indicators to support your claim, and it will become more obvious once the still-not-convinced bears realise the floor was reached.
It should happen soon, but not something that will bring previous prices of 1000+, not until the block halving occurs and miners step back with their instant unloading.

cheers
Agree about not seeing $1000 prices until something fundamental occurs to Bitcoin. Is it just halving event? Not sure that will be enough. But there are some potentially Bitcoin positive events that may happen around these dates, e.g., Gemini, so we may experience some rise then.

As for 2015, the most important to achieve now is to keep above the last lows. Once the lows become quarterly, then half-yearly it will be harder to break them.

this space is intentionally left blank
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 02:23:32 PM

I have the same feeling if i am honest the 50k auction fear has hardly even moved the price which would have if the bears had their way, i had predicted (to myself lol) buy the summer we will see $400+ but the truth i really am not fussed either way as long as bitcoin is alive and kicking that is good enough and worth more than price to me, i have only invested what i can afford to lose so it makes it easy Smiley

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████