Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC DOWN continue? Why?  (Read 2101 times)
virtapayseller666 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:00:49 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

last night bitcoin price is 281$ now price of 1 bitcoin is 264$ and lossing value continue
see the price of 1 btc - http://preev.com/

What is the main reason the price is drop back to the same rate ? 230$

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
newIndia
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:04:39 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

last night bitcoin price is 281$ now price of 1 bitcoin is 264$ and lossing value continue

There can not be any specific reason of daily up down...

ca333

Activity: 520
Merit: 522

Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:06:35 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

think for all the recent hacks which happened. many coins till unsold, or sold for fiat very cheap and then dumped online.
and also most btc-services have to sell coins to pay all bills. as long as electricity and mining hardware so cheap in china it will stay low in my opinion. wait for 2016 when reward half again, then it will technically have more value. but for now is all demand/offer price, you can not say clearly why. it depend on market situation day by day.

this space is available (free) for humanitarian nonprofit organizations - please contact me
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:07:02 PM

Most volume out there are bots or exchanges trading between their own accounts.   December 2013 woke up a lot of BTC whales, who bought and forgot in 2009, and many of these new millionaires still need to dump their overnight fortunes.

BTC isn't going up for a long time.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:08:40 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

Isn't today the day 50 THOUSAND Bitcoins are being auctioned off? Seems like people think those buying cheap in an auction will be dumping them soon to get a little profit...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/03/05/us-bitcoin-auction-idUSKBN0M11WJ20150305
virtapayseller666 (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:08:53 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

think for all the recent hacks which happened. many coins till unsold, or sold for fiat very cheap and then dumped online.
and also most btc-services have to sell coins to pay all bills. as long as electricity and mining hardware so cheap in china it will stay low in my opinion. wait for 2016 when reward half again, then it will technically have more value. but for now is all demand/offer price, you can not say clearly why. it depend on market situation day by day.

may be you are right recent hacks effect the bitcoin price
Hacked money all go to the exchange website and then btc price down

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:14:32 PM

There's no reason, the price goes up as long as there is buying pressure. When the pressure is exhausted and people have no more fiat or just don't want to invest anymore, it goes down a bit. Just open a chart at any given moment of any given year and you'll see a similar pattern.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 05:36:52 PM

More sellers than buyers!

D4C

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:45:40 PM

Such is the life of the speculative digital commodity.
atlosas

Activity: 248
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:47:41 PM

IF you look at the 30 min chart, it forms head and shoulders pattern which signals down trend in the short term
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:53:23 PM

Isn't today the day 50 THOUSAND Bitcoins are being auctioned off? Seems like people think those buying cheap in an auction will be dumping them soon to get a little profit...

Judging by the calibre of buyers in previous auctions, that is the least likely scenario by a country mile even though it's a beloved theory of many on here.

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 05:59:03 PM

Judging by the calibre of buyers in previous auctions, that is the least likely scenario by a country mile even though it's a beloved theory of many on here.

I didn't say those buying in the auction would actually SELL their coins to make a profit. I said people are thinking they will, which leads to people thinking the price will fall, and wanting to sell why it's "high" in their opinion.

The prices always seem to fall when there's an auction, and then they rise again.

Personally, I can't think of any recent news that's negative, and a few recent positive news stories, which is kind of new. So, that's reason, I would guess it's people who think the price will fall in a self-fulfilling prophecy selling for now and not news fueling the selling.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:00:58 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

So you have been here long enough to become senior and you do not know the answer to your own question :/ I mean come on dude its written over half the forum, there was just a mini pump nothing more and now it will go back to what it was..
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:36:10 PM

I didn't say those buying in the auction would actually SELL their coins to make a profit. I said people are thinking they will, which leads to people thinking the price will fall, and wanting to sell why it's "high" in their opinion.

The prices always seem to fall when there's an auction, and then they rise again.

Personally, I can't think of any recent news that's negative, and a few recent positive news stories, which is kind of new. So, that's reason, I would guess it's people who think the price will fall in a self-fulfilling prophecy selling for now and not news fueling the selling.

You are wrong! bitcoin price never to rise again but only drop lower! tell us what was the market price at the first auction and the second one?

You're saying Bitcoin's price has never gone up after an auction? You do know, I didn't say that the price rises above a specific price, right? I just said it goes down and goes up. There have been plenty of times when the price has gone up, it just went up a few days ago, lol.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:37:53 PM

You are wrong! bitcoin price never to rise again but only drop lower! tell us what was the market price at the first auction and the second one?

Weren't you the one who created a thread regarding bitcoin's recent pump and dump? Still trying to spread the truth eh?

dothebeats
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:39:44 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

I don't know any particular reason why is this so. Bitcoin is a speculative asset. No one knows for certain whether the price will go up or down, unless they have enough coins and $$$ to move the price and control it in their own hands.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:47:00 PM

BTC DOWN continue?

I don't know any particular reason why is this so. Bitcoin is a speculative asset. No one knows for certain whether the price will go up or down, unless they have enough coins and $$$ to move the price and control it in their own hands.

No one has enough coins anymore to manipulate the market, unless you are on of the few original whales, and even then i dont think they want to risk having so many coins at once in an exchange.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:39:10 PM

The price correction had to happen, it went from 220 to 280+ in few days, it was bound to have come correction, but the overall market is still bullish.
It probably wont go to 220 again, it has no reason to, since it was obviously not setteling there, so i speculate it will stop @~240, if not higher.

cheers
dothebeats
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:32:46 PM

The price correction had to happen, it went from 220 to 280+ in few days, it was bound to have come correction, but the overall market is still bullish.
It probably wont go to 220 again, it has no reason to, since it was obviously not setteling there, so i speculate it will stop @~240, if not higher.

cheers

I would go for $250 just to be safe. If it goes beyond that range, then I call it buy time. Cheesy

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:37:48 PM

cheers

270$ now and 300$ soon ! I predict it for this night ! BUY BUY BUY !!!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: