Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: First human' discovered in Ethiopia  (Read 1020 times)
Tusk (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:41:05 PM

Scientists have unearthed the jawbone of what they claim is one of the very first humans.

The 2.8 million-year-old specimen is 400,000 years older than researchers thought that our kind first emerged.

The discovery in Ethiopia suggests climate change spurred the transition from tree dweller to upright walker.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-31718336

From the ashes rises the Phoenix. Viva the block chain, Viva BitCoin!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 08:46:47 PM

Their dating methods and guesses are so messed up that their isn't any reason at all to believe even one word that they say.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:30:37 PM

This is really good news. There's still a key piece of the puzzle in the evolution thing from monkey cousin to human that we need to find so we can fill that empty hole there, perhaps we can gather something really useful from this.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 10:48:38 PM

lol I love the creationist rage over this sort of thing "Pah! Scientific evidence?! How dare they!" Tongue
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 10:57:44 PM

lol I love the creationist rage over this sort of thing "Pah! Scientific evidence?! How dare they!" Tongue

You do realize evolution doesn't go against the bible right?

By the way I don't see how this changes the whole idea of humans came out of Africa idea since Ethiopia is in Africa.

cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 11:00:19 PM

By the way I don't see how this changes the whole idea of humans came out of Africa idea since Ethiopia is in Africa.

Which Bible? As far as I know there are 4 different versions of it Grin

Also bible suggests that Earth was created 6000 years ago but science proof that Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.

Do the math please...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:39:46 PM

Yes it does. Bibles says:

Garden of Eden was between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers.

Man was made completely, full grown, not evolved from some inanimate chemicals that came into life spontaneously.

Bible clearly says that the creation story happened right around 6,000 years ago.

Bible says that man was created much more advanced that we are today.

Bible says there is a God.

Lots of things that don't match between the Bible and evolution.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 12:15:02 AM

Which Bible? As far as I know there are 4 different versions of it Grin

Also bible suggests that Earth was created 6000 years ago but science proof that Earth is over 4.5 billion years old.

Do the math please...

At least BaDecker's honest and doesn't try to bullshit me.
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:31:35 AM

Who wrote the Bible, the Torah, the Quran?

They were all written by men, and are all the interpretations of their perspectives of the universe and just as valid or as invalid as any other individual who has lived, is alive or will live. To limit yourself to someone else's perspective merely diminishes your own reality and makes you their slave.  In the same way the concepts of nation states are supernatural ideas that empower and enslave societies they are inflicted upon. They are all figments of our imagination, none have any base in nature other than the way humans behave towards each other or their environment.

`Universe is the aggregate of all humanity's consciously apprehended and communicated non simultaneous and only partially overlapping experiences. `` - Buckminster Fuller

KaChingCoinDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:33:03 AM

I thought this meant they finally discovered life in Ethiopia :/

Their dating methods and guesses are so messed up that their isn't any reason at all to believe even one word that they say.

Smiley

Exactly. It could be a 100 year old bone.
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 12:33:41 AM

Man was made completely, full grown, not evolved from some inanimate chemicals that came into life spontaneously.

Bible clearly says that the creation story happened right around 6,000 years ago.

Smiley

You know that different religions ramifications have different interpretations of the Bible? some Evangelist believe that the bible speaks in a literal way and not metaphorical way so they actually believe that earth is around 6000 years old.
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:18:09 AM

In this day and age, does anybody listen to them any more?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:21:55 AM

Smiley

You know that different religions ramifications have different interpretations of the Bible? some Evangelist believe that the bible speaks in a literal way and not metaphorical way so they actually believe that earth is around 6000 years old.

Nobody really cares what the Bible interpretation of someone else is. The Bible was directed into place by God. Read it, or listen to someone else reading it, and God will give you the interpretation that He wants you to have.

The basics of the Bible will be understood in almost the same way by anybody who reads them. The other things don't matter except for forming arguments over nothing. No two people, no matter how close they are, will EVER have exactly the same interpretation in their hearts. It is entirely impossible.

The whole Bible has been set in place for the Holy Spirit of God to come into your heart through the reading of the Bible so that you can be saved.

Smiley

Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:25:56 AM

Man and apes evolved from a common ancestor. All living things came from the same source. We are just more closely related to apes than any other living things on the planet.
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:39:01 AM

Just like in Battlestar Galactica, of course we know who that human was.

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Cycle_of_Time

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Hera_Agathon

Hera is among the survivors that settle on the new Earth, where she lives an agrarian and hunter/gatherer lifestyle with her parents in an area of Africa known later as Tanzania. She dies while a young woman. Her fossilized remains are discovered in 150,000 years and she is speculated to be the "Mitochondrial Eve", most recent common ancestress (when only purely female lines of descent are considered) of all living humans, by archaeologists from the Smithsonian Institute in Washington. Messenger Baltar and Messenger Six read an article about the discovery and indicate that the archaeologists' speculation is correct (TRS: "Daybreak, Part II").

just that it was Ethiopia, still the accuracy of the movie, is quite good  Cheesy

Truth is the new hatespeech.
manis

Activity: 303

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 04:02:30 AM

Man and apes evolved from a common ancestor. All living things came from the same source. We are just more closely related to apes than any other living things on the planet.

Try convincing somebody with a Bible in his hand about that.  Smiley
Tusk (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 05:07:53 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2015, 08:30:35 AM by Tusk

The idea that organised religions are the exclusive preserves of the mystery of life is like saying the nation state is the only way society can function both are myths, humans existed long before either of these concepts. Evolution is quite conceivably a fundamental aspect of a living universe, while science has its dogmas evolution does not preclude us from recognizing this or that there are universal principles common to our reality.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: