Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bigdoublecoin.com–| 10% Referral Guarantee | Cryptocurrency Investment | x2,x3  (Read 8226 times)
youzaflip

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:36:03 PM

SCAM
Listed on the Investor Game Scam List
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967149.0
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

We are not SCAM. All investment paid when the time expired. Tell us if you dont get paid.

Complete bullshit! SCAM!!! My payout is still pending for 36 hours now!!!

2015/03/06 20:58:37   Bitcoin   1C7TXFEEgVHhVSQtXNARq4QoLJVGNUFE7b   0.05 BTC   PENDING   0.1 BTC

Admin, can you please respond to this issue? I did a 'wallet search' on your website with the address of @Youzaflip, and his payout has indeed been in 'PENDING' status for a very long time.  Was his payout accidentally skipped? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but I do like to see this fixed for Youzaflip soon just to keep the faith that your website is still active and in it for the longer term.  Thanks.

Coinhugger, Thank you for having my back here. BigDoubleCoins support email has been down, and now they are claiming a hack? All things are leading to a run if you ask me. Id tread lightly.
dianasta

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:56:15 AM

Hi There,
I never got my payment Sad Pending for days .....

Transaction ID: 4c9024544966c13d195f8fb6f66ff1b094d05ab3da0cfb0ebdf5e707748b4815

Date: 2015-03-06  23:00

Amount Sent: 0.26 BTC

My Wallet :  1MxJ381nKV3F31iAtfoHjhXhTMyPNm3tCj
coinhugger

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:37:07 AM

SCAM
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

We are not SCAM. All investment paid when the time expired. Tell us if you dont get paid.

2015/03/06 20:58:37   Bitcoin   1C7TXFEEgVHhVSQtXNARq4QoLJVGNUFE7b   0.05 BTC   PENDING   0.1 BTC

Admin, can you please respond to this issue? I did a 'wallet search' on your website with the address of @Youzaflip, and his payout has indeed been in 'PENDING' status for a very long time.  Was his payout accidentally skipped? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but I do like to see this fixed for Youzaflip soon just to keep the faith that your website is still active and in it for the longer term.  Thanks.

We are working hard to solve this problem. 

Big Double Coin scam seems to be in the list so all investments have been affected by this incident. 

Please give us some time.

All your money are gone folks. Just because i've listed it as a scam he's not paying you guys out?
What a load of bs.

My accusation stands.

Well, it IS a ponzi, so payouts are dependent on new deposits and it is inevitable that eventually payouts will stop. However, if a site is declared a scam before it even really got out of the gate then it slows new deposits and the project is prematurely killed. There wasn't even enough money deposited there that's worth building the site for, let alone run with it.

There is a 'big' payout of 0.52 BTC from @Dianasta that is waiting to be funded by new investors, that is what is holding up the line for everyone.

My previous investment was paid out (800K Doge), but I still have 5 LTC in there that's due in 56 hours, we'll see if that still gets paid out. 

coinhugger

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 08:36:31 AM

SCAM
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

Admin, can you please respond to this issue? I did a 'wallet search' on your website with the address of @Youzaflip, and his payout has indeed been in 'PENDING' status for a very long time.  Was his payout accidentally skipped? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but I do like to see this fixed for Youzaflip soon just to keep the faith that your website is still active and in it for the longer term.  Thanks.

Big Double Coin scam seems to be in the list so all investments have been affected by this incident.  

All your money are gone folks. Just because i've listed it as a scam he's not paying you guys out?
What a load of bs.

My accusation stands.

Well, it IS a ponzi, so payouts are dependent on new deposits and it is inevitable that eventually payouts will stop. However, if a site is declared a scam before it even really got out of the gate then it slows new deposits and the project is prematurely killed. There wasn't even enough money deposited there that's worth building the site for, let alone run with it.

There is a 'big' payout of 0.52 BTC from @Dianasta that is waiting to be funded by new investors, that is what is holding up the line for everyone.

My previous investment was paid out (800K Doge), but I still have 5 LTC in there that's due in 56 hours, we'll see if that still gets paid out.  

Actually, this is not a "ponzi" according to their FAQ hence I labelled it scam:
"Cryptocurrencies you deposit will be distributed throughout different trading platforms. Safety of your cryptocurrencies therefore relies on the safety of some of the largest trading platforms we rely on for arbitrage (Bitfinex, Kraken, BTC-e and Cryptsy). We take security very seriously, our access routes to your cryptocurrencies are protected using top notch precautionary measures and technologies utilizing the highest degree of security."

It doesn't matter if they are listed scam that doesn't affect the ability for them to "trade"

So they've just proven to us all that they're a bunch of scammers

Ok, I see what you're saying there. True, they weren't straight up about it and used the 'trading for profit' smoke screen instead of just calling it a ponzi-style investment game. That is to their detriment.

I have played on other websites that don't straight out call themselves a ponzi game either, although they clearly were, and still gained some profit. Likewise, I've also lost here and there. For me I consider it a scam if they don't pay out anything and do not let the game mature enough. Cryptowin was one of those, they just collected money for 100 hours and then simply closed shop and run without a single payout.

Bigdoublecoin has done payouts already including some big ones, so I held some hope that they were going to be in it for the longer run. The only hope for them now to get the momentum going again is to get the pending payouts processed to regain some trust but it might already be too late.  

coinhugger

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:12:26 AM

SCAM
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

Admin, can you please respond to this issue? I did a 'wallet search' on your website with the address of @Youzaflip, and his payout has indeed been in 'PENDING' status for a very long time.  Was his payout accidentally skipped? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt but I do like to see this fixed for Youzaflip soon just to keep the faith that your website is still active and in it for the longer term.  Thanks.

What a load of bs.

My accusation stands.

Actually, this is not a "ponzi" according to their FAQ hence I labelled it scam:
"Cryptocurrencies you deposit will be distributed throughout different trading platforms. Safety of your cryptocurrencies therefore relies on the safety of some of the largest trading platforms we rely on for arbitrage (Bitfinex, Kraken, BTC-e and Cryptsy). We take security very seriously, our access routes to your cryptocurrencies are protected using top notch precautionary measures and technologies utilizing the highest degree of security."

It doesn't matter if they are listed scam that doesn't affect the ability for them to "trade"

Ok, I see what you're saying there. True, they weren't straight up about it and used the 'trading for profit' smoke screen instead of just calling it a ponzi-style investment game. That is to their detriment.

I have played on other websites that don't straight out call themselves a ponzi game either, although they clearly were, and still gained some profit. Likewise, I've also lost here and there. For me I consider it a scam if they don't pay out anything and do not let the game mature enough. Cryptowin was one of those, they just collected money for 100 hours and then simply closed shop and run without a single payout.

Bigdoublecoin has done payouts already including some big ones, so I held some hope that they were going to be in it for the longer run. The only hope for them now to get the momentum going again is to get the pending payouts processed to regain some trust but it might already be too late.  

You're not seeing what I'm saying....
Suppose they really did close because of my listing on the thread, why do you think this is?
I'll tell you why, because I caught them out before they got the chance to run with the loot. If they really were planning on paying, they would've continued doing so to try and prove me wrong.
But, that isn't the reason. They've got a decent payout for some shitty PHP they've put on some $20 hosting, so they're deciding to run.

Don't know why that's so hard to see, probably because your money is in the program and you just want your money back which is understandable...but even if I were to remove my listing, that won't change a thing.

I'm curious now, how exactly did you catch them out? Was your basis for calling them a scam based on the fact they didn't straight out say it was a ponzi or was there other evidence that made you arrive to that conclusion?  I wasn't able to detect any maliciousness, but I would like to be enlightened. I did some analyzing on my own by adding up all the deposits and concluded that there simply wasn't enough there for them to pay that 0.52 btc pending payout yet.

Your assumption that I am blinded just because I still have a lousy 5 LTC in the program is not correct. That is dust to me, man. On average I play with about 10 BTC at any moment in time on different websites. I've played these games for half a year now and I am fully aware that some will run early with small winnings, and some stay on for weeks and pay out many participants before folding. Eventually they all fold, that's the nature of a ponzi (whether they admit to that or not), there are always winners and always losers. Some restart their rounds fresh and iterate, such as 7dayponzi and similar sites, others quit after one round and go offline. That's the game.

A site is not a scam if it simply hasn't received enough new deposits to process the next in line for payout. It is called a collapsed ponzi. To me Bigdoublecoin is just that at this point in time.

coinhugger

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:38:49 AM

SCAM
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

What a load of bs.

My accusation stands.

Suppose they really did close because of my listing on the thread, why do you think this is?
I'll tell you why, because I caught them out before they got the chance to run with the loot. If they really were planning on paying, they would've continued doing so to try and prove me wrong.
But, that isn't the reason. They've got a decent payout for some shitty PHP they've put on some $20 hosting, so they're deciding to run.

Don't know why that's so hard to see, probably because your money is in the program and you just want your money back which is understandable...but even if I were to remove my listing, that won't change a thing.

I'm curious now, how exactly did you catch them out? Was your basis for calling them a scam based on the fact they didn't straight out say it was a ponzi or was there other evidence that made you arrive to that conclusion?  I wasn't able to detect any maliciousness, but I would like to be enlightened. I did some analyzing on my own by adding up all the deposits and concluded that there simply wasn't enough there for them to pay that 0.52 btc pending payout yet.

Your assumption that I am blinded just because I still have a lousy 5 LTC in the program is not correct. That is dust to me, man. On average I play with about 10 BTC at any moment in time on different websites. I've played these games for half a year now and I am fully aware that some will run early with small winnings, and some stay on for weeks and pay out many participants before folding. Eventually they all fold, that's the nature of a ponzi (whether they admit to that or not), there are always winners and always losers. Some restart their rounds fresh and iterate, such as 7dayponzi and similar sites, others quit after one round and go offline. That's the game.

A site is not a scam if it simply hasn't received enough new deposits to process the next in line for payout. It is called a collapsed ponzi. To me Bigdoublecoin is just that at this point in time.

You're incorrect. All of these sites are eventual scams, end of story. I give every program a chance. I saw to many complaints about this site via my PM's, more than any other site. I took a look, and I can tell by not only the unprofessionalism by the admin and the lack of coding skill on site (check the source for yourself) I could see straight away this was whipped together for a quick buck.

Again, the fact I listed the site on my list is NOT why they stopped payments, it's simply an excuse for them to run off with funds.

Personally, I don't care, if this is dust to you then I don't understand why you're so defensive against these guys.

and another thing, I would have put this site on "Paying" if they had called themselves a ponzi. Saying they "trade" is a giant load of garbage which attracts investors who are new, and have not yet learnt the difference between a ponzi game and a scam like this. This is a ponzi SCHEME, SCAM... not a game. As it did not anywhere state that the site was a game.

Last post here, don't want to keep this scam kept on top of the board, since now it is officially not paying.

Thank you for dismissing my opinion as being 'incorrect' and 'end of story'.   I guess you are the self-proclaimed authority on BCT to decide what's a scam or not. Good luck with your endeavors.

coinhugger

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 10:48:07 AM

SCAM
pt]
Hey dmugetsu,

What a load of bs.

My accusation stands.

You're incorrect. All of these sites are eventual scams, end of story. I give every program a chance. I saw to many complaints about this site via my PM's, more than any other site. I took a look, and I can tell by not only the unprofessionalism by the admin and the lack of coding skill on site (check the source for yourself) I could see straight away this was whipped together for a quick buck.

Again, the fact I listed the site on my list is NOT why they stopped payments, it's simply an excuse for them to run off with funds.

Personally, I don't care, if this is dust to you then I don't understand why you're so defensive against these guys.

and another thing, I would have put this site on "Paying" if they had called themselves a ponzi. Saying they "trade" is a giant load of garbage which attracts investors who are new, and have not yet learnt the difference between a ponzi game and a scam like this. This is a ponzi SCHEME, SCAM... not a game. As it did not anywhere state that the site was a game.

Last post here, don't want to keep this scam kept on top of the board, since now it is officially not paying.

Thank you for dismissing my opinion as being 'incorrect' and 'end of story'.   I guess you are the self-proclaimed authority on BCT to decide what's a scam or not. Good luck with your endeavors.

No, your opinion is valid. Though my judgement is completely valid.
I don't see why you're finding my view so hard to understand, just seems you're really biased towards the site

I understand your point of view, I just don't agree with it, just like you don't agree with my point or view. Let's just agree to disagree.

I'm not biased towards this particular site, we could have met on any of the other similar site threads where you will find me actively posting.

saeedmu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 12:10:28 PM

Admin Please check my payment Pending for 3 days Sad

Transaction ID: 0ec3768039128fc68dcdfb7aac3677e84e7b3d0007763f3416cc13fc96c57e68

Date: 2015/03/06 19:26:31

Amount Sent: 0.01396802 BTC

My Wallet :  1LMXQaRrVUCiGXnzo7S6CShErvxrpqxgtB
Bigdoublecoin (OP)

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 03:36:11 PM

Transaction ID: 0ec3768039128fc68dcdfb7aac3677e84e7b3d0007763f3416cc13fc96c57e68

Please check back again.

We had a some problems 4 days ago. We are very sorry we can not see past transactions without address.

Thanks for reminder.
AtoM60

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 04:19:31 PM

2015/03/08 15:35:26    Bitcoin    1DX3uRdjS3onqCbgcAQRcGLfizMLNG2Jtn    0.0025 BTC    PENDING    0.005 BTC
saeedmu

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:11:10 PM

Please check back again.

We had a some problems 4 days ago. We are very sorry we can not see past transactions without address.

Thanks for reminder.

Thank You!
youzaflip

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 05:27:37 PM

BigDoubleCoin, if you are not a scam why have you still not paid my pending transaction of over 60 hours?
dianasta

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 07:14:16 PM

My Wallet :  1LMXQaRrVUCiGXnzo7S6CShErvxrpqxgtB

Please check back again.

Thanks for reminder.

Hi There,
I never got my payment and Pending for days .....

Transaction ID: 4c9024544966c13d195f8fb6f66ff1b094d05ab3da0cfb0ebdf5e707748b4815

Date: 2015-03-06  23:00

Amount Sent: 0.26 BTC

My Wallet :  1MxJ381nKV3F31iAtfoHjhXhTMyPNm3tCj

smartfriend

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 07:03:43 AM

i hope the site still paying   Grin Grin

=long life bigdouble=
AtoM60

Activity: 16