Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can I do with a small amount of BTC?  (Read 3282 times)
arnab

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:16:13 AM

giving loans is good or u can recharge ur phone with btc too...or shop with btc
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:19:21 AM

There's no point in investing 20-50$ as that won't fetch you some really great amount of profits.
The better choice would be saving them or just buy something from them. You can get some real good household things from 50$
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:32:39 AM

keeps them, and make other small amount via faucets or buy selling goody in the marketplace, those are the only safe investment

the others options are risky, you may end up lose your money
michinzx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 06:52:07 AM

the simple answer is to just save it until you find something you really want to buy
or you could put it into shitcoins and gamble
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 07:12:54 AM

I am going to get between $25-$50 worth of BTC in my signature campaign. I can't decide what to do with it. I could pick up a cheap miner, and mine the crap out of a new altcoin, I could offer loans, I could trade Altcoins, what should I do?

For me buy some gold or hold them and wait the price to the moon Wink
mining altcoin is good too but you must see the future of that altcoin, too many shitcoin out there.
If you have passion with trading why not Smiley

~iki
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 09:47:59 AM

I am going to get between $25-$50 worth of BTC in my signature campaign. I can't decide what to do with it. I could pick up a cheap miner, and mine the crap out of a new altcoin, I could offer loans, I could trade Altcoins, what should I do?
The capital is used for rental miner later. Unless you have a tool miner sendiri.Pilih POWnya coins short period (proof of work) or activities of the coin menambang.Pastikan own wallet and coins that have the pool.Pilih premine 0 or premine reasonable.

what ?? you mix 2 language in your post  Grin
please if u use google translate , correct before you click "Post"
Agestorzrxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:45:53 AM

Save it or spend it to shopping.
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 10:49:22 AM

Honestly if you wan't to see fair profits you will have to take a risk in maybe an altcoin or something. I suggest holding onto it for now and building up your amount over the next few weeks.
Bralex

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:40:13 AM

Well being in a similar position i have chose am not really fussed about the money as i am doing what i do naturally anyway to get it. (So it is of to the races  Grin)

That aside i would obviously like to increase the funds so i invest at this moment in time i have invested into E-money as IGotSpots has taken control and the coin is cheap at the moment with potential.

That is because like i said am not fussed if it tanks, if you are fussed go with what someone has said about buying something nice for a loved one, that's always good.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 11:55:16 AM

Just wait for the opportunity that will be coming, sell high, buy low back and sell high again.
Profit that way, profit won't be higher, but at least you won't lose them all of a sudden like one can in altcoins.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:12:48 PM

Most reliable option is hold until bitcoin price is high

But, if you have time & want take a risk than try invest in gambling site / gambling / trading altcoin / oofer a loan with collacteral
It's up to you which one is the most safe option for you

If i were you, i would pick invest in gambling site

I wouldn't suggest investing in a gambling site coz its pointless if the bank roll is already big.. he would earn cents for a month..
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:22:56 PM

How about saving so it can be much more useful in the future when it will probably worth a lot more. Smiley

Okay, I will consider that. I might just put aside the $25 every week from the sig campaign, and then I have $1,300 at the end of the year. And if BTC is up...

You answered you own thread topic.   Wink

BUY, HODL, ACCUMULATE MORE!

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:34:35 PM

How about saving so it can be much more useful in the future when it will probably worth a lot more. Smiley

Okay, I will consider that. I might just put aside the $25 every week from the sig campaign, and then I have $1,300 at the end of the year. And if BTC is up...

You answered you own thread topic.   Wink

BUY, HODL, ACCUMULATE MORE!
Yeah, The best thing is to keep on accumulating Bitcoins, When the price of Bitcoins will be $1000+ one would make good profits. Smiley
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:42:50 PM

You could buy some litecoin and when the ratio to bitcoin goes 5-10 fold resell into bitcoin, this pattern has repeated itself many times over already.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Save and keep a hold of it. Holding your coins is the best thing you could do if you are the investing-type of person. Bitcoin's price fluctuates every now and then, and that $25-$50 worth of btc might be worth $50-$100 in the coming weeks.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:49:12 PM

You could buy some litecoin and when the ratio to bitcoin goes 5-10 fold resell into bitcoin, this pattern has repeated itself many times over already.

This might be good if done correctly, but the risks of having nothing in the end is too high for someone who is inexperienced in this kind of field.
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 01:50:42 PM

Yeah, The best thing is to keep on accumulating Bitcoins, When the price of Bitcoins will be $1000+ one would make good profits. Smiley

And if it never goes that high again?
Best to use the coins to do what you like. Spend them, accumulate more, trade whatever makes you happy.

Pessimistic. Sad But this is true though. One can never be sure of what will come in the following days, weeks, months or years. But accumulating won't hurt too.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2015, 01:52:08 PM

Best to use the coins to do what you like. Spend them, accumulate more, trade whatever makes you happy.

He's essentially getting the coins for free, so yes, he's free to do what he likes with it.

That said, since he's only dealing with $25 chunks of Bitcoin, and is essentially getting it for free, why not accumuluate more?  He's basically receiving free Bitcoin every month with zero risk involved.  Turn that zero risk into something more substantial, rather than pissing it away on alts or mining or unnecessarily spending it.

And if it never goes that high again?  No skin off his back, because once again, zero risk involved....

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
dothebeats
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:22:01 PM

He's essentially getting the coins for free, so yes, he's free to do what he likes with it.

That said, since he's only dealing with $25 chunks of Bitcoin, and is essentially getting it for free, why not accumuluate more?  He's basically receiving free Bitcoin every month with zero risk involved.  Turn that zero risk into something more substantial, rather than pissing it away on alts or mining or unnecessarily spending it.

And if it never goes that high again?  No skin off his back, because once again, zero risk involved....

Yup. Getting it for free is a good leverage to earn more. Why not hodl and see if the price takes it turn upward?
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 02:28:09 PM

Just wait for the opportunity that will be coming, sell high, buy low back and sell high again.
Profit that way, profit won't be higher, but at least you won't lose them all of a sudden like one can in altcoins.

Could you please explain how you can get to that conclusion that you could lose all of the $25-$50 in a altcoin? I have never lost nowhere near that amount and i have had a few terrible alt coin investments lol

Also trying to trade btc/usd with that amount is pointless you will spend most of it on fee's and that is if you manage to sell high buy low which sounds easy enough but not many can actually do it.

OP do whatever makes you happy i am sure you have many ideas here to choose from.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████