Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Sr. Member Account 0.1BTC  (Read 754 times)
thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2015, 03:39:50 AM

Hey,

I am selling a sr. Member account with 252+ activity. The only problem with the account is that it has Negative Trust from an untrusted users(in depth 2). So the trust wont show up as default and there wont be any negative red mark on the account. So this means you would still be able to use it for campaigns and shit.

My price is just 0.1BTC
PM me if interested.
I wont lower down the price(please don't bargain)

Note: I am not the original creator of the account so don't ask me to sign messages. This note is specially for Redsn0w and Quickseller Also the people with paid signatures , please don't tell me that the price is high or low or anything we can do with the account. I am not interested. 

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2015, 03:52:16 PM

Negative feedback from users in depth 2 will show as trusted.

Will you take the risk if a user who can give proof for ownership of the account claims it is hacked?

thebitcoinquiz.com (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 04:40:26 PM

Hey,

I am selling a sr. Member account with 252+ activity. The only problem with the account is that it has Negative Trust from an untrusted users(in depth 2). So the trust wont show up as default and there wont be any negative red mark on the account. So this means you would still be able to use it for campaigns and shit.

My price is just 0.1BTC
PM me if interested.
I wont lower down the price(please don't bargain)

Note: I am not the original creator of the account so don't ask me to sign messages. This note is specially for Redsn0w and Quickseller Also the people with paid signatures , please don't tell me that the price is high or low or anything we can do with the account. I am not interested. 

Depths 0, 1 and 2 are trusted by default. Is the negative feedback from someone from depth 2? If so it would appear as trusted by default and make the account red. Or is it from someone on depth 3+?

Whoa! Thanks for digging up this thread. Hope your question has been answered.
Ill be closing this thread now because the account got sold a long time ago.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: